Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... (2777 Views)

N-power Recruitment:take Note Of This Code When Doing Your Npower Registration / See How Well You Performed In Your NPOWER Test / Have You Collected Your Npower Tablet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by Aristo3146(m): 1:21am On Nov 27, 2016
I have been trying for days to login but that portal was giving me an error message, i changed the input format and it worked for me...if you are making the same mistake i made, please correct yourself...type your phone number as your username and surname as your password, i was mistakenly doing it another way round...Hope this little piece of information help someone out there...Thanks
Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by stone07(m): 2:06am On Nov 27, 2016
So u think thousands have not tried dat method before u? It worked for u dat is what u will say. Stop telling people as if they have not tried many combinations before u. Understand dat what works for u doesn't work for others on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by cuteme88(f): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2016
My brother, forget that tin ooooh sadsadsadi don try everything even type Blood of Jesus along my phone number join.

2 Likes

Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by Aristo3146(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2016
cuteme88:
My brother, forget that tin ooooh sadsadsadi don try everything even type Blood of Jesus along my phone number join.
Hahahahahaha...Blood of Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by Ibanga2(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Everyone unable to login should try going through N-AGRO GET START be it from teach, health or community because at first when i tried to use N-teach it wasn't working untilll i tried using the N-agro page.

1 Like

Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by Israeljones(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2016
cuteme88:
grin
Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by cuteme88(f): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Aristo3146:
Hahahahahaha...Blood of Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In fact!!!! the thing just tire me oooooooooh. since my names,email,surname and phone number no gree enter maybe dem want make i type supernatural name

1 Like

Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by Aristo3146(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
cuteme88:

In fact!!!! the thing just tire me oooooooooh. since my names,email,surname and phone number no gree enter maybe dem want make i type supernatural name
Eiyaaaa...It shall be well...lets hope something is done urgently about it...

2 Likes

Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by Didoris(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
imagine the caption, like it was something different from what we have bn doing.
Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please this is on behalf of a friend. .his name came out but he has forgotten his username and password. .is there any way of getting a change of password so he can login?
Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by biuti(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
uzobaby:
Please this is on behalf of a friend. .his name came out but he has forgotten his username and password. .is there any way of getting a change of password so he can login?

He has forgotten his phone number and surname?

1 Like

Re: If You Cant Login To Your NPOWER To Update...try This... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
biuti:

He has forgotten his phone number and surname?
thanks. .just that he forgot what was used during registration. ..will ask him to use it

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing Johns Hopkins Center For Communication Programs Recruitment / Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program (Engineering And Non- Engineering) 2018 / Oceanic Bank Aptitude Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.