Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Etisalat You Guys Should Change - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat You Guys Should Change (479 Views)

8 Android Settings You Should Change Right Now! / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat You Guys Should Change by Coded4059: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2016
My fellow compatriots its with great sadness am writing this experience i had with the so called etisalat. I have been having series of deduction from my acct balance which prompt me to make several calls to their(etisalat) customer care service line and i have given package lies saying i subcribed for a service i know nothing about. Yesterday morning i recharge my etisalat line with 200# to buy 200mb and after some minutes 40# was deducted from my balance,when i called their agent i was told i subcribe for a news service which i know very well i didn't,when i made it clear he told me that it must have been a service problem ena see? Sometime i get missed call from them not knowing its them when i call back they start their usual deduction when all am hearing is their advert audio. Etisalat you guys should abstain from this unlawful act of extorting money from your subcribers,if not this corruption fight i have been hearing of will reach you in JESUS Name. What pains me most is despite your millions you still stole my 40# and i do know am not the only victim cause i have been hearing stories of this same issue. The money is small but when this is done to millions of people its a huge sum.Please those in charge of prosecuting the perpetrators of this crime should be up and doing because its becoming a habit for network providers to extort money unlawfully from Nigerians .

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 3 Photos, Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy 2017 Smartphones / How To Reset IOS 7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.