Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral (35833 Views)

Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman / Liberian Lady Almost Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by ritababe(f): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
many are mad few are roaming
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by jaytime(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
I think that must be a dolly, not real baby. If that is a baby, the thunder wey go fire that lady is walking out, preparing to meet her on the judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by fkdmods: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why na?

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Jacobx007: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Original nonsense Baba

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
she could be mentally ill or suffering from post traumatic depression, were after having a baby through a traumatised situation the mother ends up hating or not wanting the baby for putting them through the trauma.she may not be aware that she might kill the poor child
which can be treated with an anti depressant tablets and the baby taken into care, believe it or not i know some one who had this illness.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Etizz: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Marcofranz:
The child doesn't look real to me.
Just saying .

thank you.... exactly what I thought..... guys should watch d video very well n sweet
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Etizz: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Marcofranz:
Just saying .

thank you.... exactly what I thought..... guys should watch d video very well n see
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by TTLHORLA: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
....but the child looks like a doll tho
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by shamecurls(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sh could have just used the baby for money rituals instead of brutalising.
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by galadee(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
softMarket:
fear woman before the devil!!
I concur
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by citadels(f): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
May God have mercy
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Xtopher123(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
That's a Doll Jare.. The Baby Doll aint even moving..
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by dungburu: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Some babies are like...

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by freecocoa(f): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't want to believe that's real.

Wait! The baby stopped crying.
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by NizyO01(f): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't even know who is worse the woman or the person who stood there for how many mins to video, instead of actually doing something about it.i don't know what this world is turning into....smh
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by FabioPeter: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
You have to be a wicked person to see this video to the end. This woman is cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by FabioPeter: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
NizyO01:
I don't even know who is worse the woman or the person who stood there for how many mins to video, instead of actually doing something about it.i don't know what this world is turning into....smh

Most likely a nanny cam.
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by yinchar(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Honestly after watching the video...I felt like killing that lady instantly and dare the consequences.

I can't hold my temperament right now...

Holy God...How on earth

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by NCP: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
That's not a baby but a doll.

Let's make good use of our No 6 b4 pushing the submit button.
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Desafiar(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
obamd:
Wait...
If she's the mother, She probably has a psychiatric disorder and needs to be evaluated.
Some women have thoughts of harming or even killing their babies after delivery. It's a mental health problem that Probably wasn't paid attention to.

If it's a maid, a year in jail should reset her brains
A year in jail??...,.. That woman is capable of murder and she deserves life imprisonment.. I really doubt the baby is hers.
What an act of wickedness! I think i have seen the devil himself in a woman form.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by NCP: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
shamecurls:
She could have just used the baby for money rituals instead of brutalising.

After today come and read your insane thoughts posted on NL for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Dantee005(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
i doubt the authenticity of this video...i doubt i baby can take dat amount of beating and still be able even make a sound not to talk of crying...
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by sharliz(f): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gosh I dnt tink she is normal ..this is wickedness
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Charly68: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
The father of the child absconded after impregnating the woman & so the woman is now venting her anger on the innocent girl. But that is a pure demonstration of her stupidity. She wasn't blind or mad when she opened her workshop for the man to buy Market freely...why beating the innocent child ?
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Lilimax(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
ednut1:
dats a doll angry. they shud gerahere
My thinking too embarassed
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by paedeezy: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
but thats not just right...how can someone be so inhumane. Some people just dont deserve to live.. i pray she is found and prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Lilimax(f): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Marcofranz:
Just saying .
True!
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by danot1030: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
This video has been on for a while.
Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by factwriter(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
bigheart2013:
This may look extraordinary but honestly the heart of most people you deal with and date (even some people commenting on this post) are like that. If you doubt me have you seen two former lovers quarrel and see what they do to each other? My friend once said "once you notice that someone you are dating is either mean or disrespectful to others even if he/she is treating you well, just dump the person. The demon inside him/her will show up on you one day". One time at Aba a lady poisoned wedding rice so that every body would die because the man dumped her and married another lady.

I don't like Angry people!!!!

I seriously agree with everything you have said. So much "evil tendencies" lurk beneath our minds. The generality of the public have no idea what their heart can (negatively) conceive and condone given certain situations.

We all seems to have unconsciously metamaphosed into something eerie.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral by Adenike775(f): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
I couldnt help but cry while watching this video...this lady is from the pit of hell and she is suppose to be shot at sight.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) / Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) / 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.