Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. (4828 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West / Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba / Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2016
danot1030:
To start with, Iwanyanwu is wrong to claim that the Igbos are majority in Nigeria. To set the record straight, 2015 general election revealed that the Igbos are the minority in Nigeria compare to the SS, they are just 5%.

On the issue of Igbo president he should forget, one there's no credible person among the Igbos that can command national acceptance for now, beside that we can trust an Igbo man to rule Nigeria because we don't want Nigeria to disappear or we just wake up one day and hear the Chinese has bought Nigeria.

Actually the 2015 general election revealed that there are a lot of people in "Nigg.a Area" that think like, well, Ni.ggas, supporting, campaigning, and championing an old semi-literate coupist from the 1980s to come and lead them.

The 2015 elections revealed that despite having a democracy for 16 years, a free and fair election was something difficult for "Nigeria" to do, as many states were still inconclusive.

And above all, the 2015 elections revealed that the people of the former Eastern and Midwestern regions would always be backstabbed by Oduduwa, in preference of looting their resources and ability while sharing as junior partners to the Fulani Caliphate.

So much for revelations

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2016
He said, “Igbo people are majority tribe in Nigeria. We are everywhere and doing greatly.”

lmao. grin grin

First of all, may God forgive me for what Im about to say. Some few days ago someone here wrote and posted a thread filled with elaborate racist remarks against Ibos. I was shocked, it was very denigrating and compared them to a low beast. I couldn't even comment that's how hard it hit me. I believe its thrown in thash but thinking to the statement made above by Iwuanyanwu and recalling some of the things that poster said about Ibo is making me think twice if he was wrong.

So if we take stock of demography in each state is Ibo majority?

Is Ibo majority in Lagos, Ibadan, Sokoto, Edo, Kano, Kogi, Niger, Rivers, Delta, Borno, Jigawa, Ekiti, Ondo, Akwa Ibom......?

As much lands and populations Hausas have they are mindful not to claim themselves a majority.

Iwuanyanwu, a millionaire and politician talked like a IPOB in Nairaland. One should not wonder where these Igbos get their ridiculous statements and warped ideas from....people like Iwuanyawu!

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Actually the 2015 general election revealed that there are a lot of people in "Nigg.a Area" that think like, well, Ni.ggas, supporting, campaigning, and championing an old semi-literate coupist from the 1980s to come and lead them.

The 2015 elections revealed that despite having a democracy for 16 years, a free and fair election was something difficult for "Nigeria" to do, as many states were still inconclusive.

And above all, the 2015 elections revealed that the people of the former Eastern and Midwestern regions would always be backstabbed by Oduduwa, in preference of looting their resources and ability while sharing as junior partners to the Fulani Caliphate.

So much for revelations

jeez, Eastern and Midwestern!

Ive not heard that term Midwestetern in over three decades.

Anyway, if for over 30yrs Yoruba has continued to backstab you and you continue to take it and lament instead of stabbing him back, then you have a problem, not him!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by danot1030: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
Lol. Eboes are funny people. From GEJ till 2019, to Biafra or we die and now Atiku 2019 cheesy. Very funny tribe.
They are as unstable as the reeds, they are like Reuben and they know the portion of blessings they got from Jacob.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by maclatunji: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2016
modath:
Life is give & take... No one can build something out of Nothing.... Breaking down walls & bridge building anyday anytime will make anyone's path easy!!

No matter how talented anyone is, they still need inputs & coperation of/from others to attain their full potential, bad attitude will wreck chances of greatness & bitterness does nothing but to poison & destroy its vessel.

Humans are more emotional than pragmatic... They follow their hearts dictates 10x more than what is right / logical, even kindergarteners know wheedling will get more than what tantrums could ever hope to achieve... Na cane sef tantrums dey invite.... smiley

People achieve more by endearing themselves to other people.. When some think their heads are too strong, don't think deep, retrospect and logically conclude that civility & humility don't correlate to servitude, their journey go longggggggg & they may not even get to the "promised" land (pun intended )

Do the right thing & things will fall in place... cool

*Modified* Fyi... Those wailing down below.

Permit me to correct the erroneous assumption that I care about your utopian never to be land... I do not care one way or the other.. cross my heart...

The objective of the thread is to highlight the truth which is that... "The renewed agitation is a direct fallout of loss of face & squandering of "political stock" not cos of any genuine or pure desire!! QED...

#Impressive. The. majority will not learn though.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by annayawchee: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Wrong assumption... They no longer want the seat of president, when they wanted that you never gave them the chance, now they want to decide their future and you wanna give them what they have already gotten bored of..... The ship have sailed, as for the politicians it's a normal thing for them to shout one nigeria but the masses is willingly to do anything to sink this nation and the politicians can do shit because without the masses they are piece of shi.t .

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Progressive01(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2016
modath:

http://punchng.com/igbo-want-presidency-not-biafra-says-iwuanyanwu/

Mynd44 lalasticlala
This is what weve always known. That secession nonsense is nothing but a bargaining chip they are using, and i believe they its foremost promoters sit and laugh their heads off at the ignorant kids and adults who rant endlessly online and on the streets over the likelihood of getting their own country (i coudnt care less whether they get it or not).

You claim you wanna secede yet show such keeen inteRest and even participate In elections held in the country- isnt that one hell of an irony

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Progressive01(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2016
modath:
Kolopshon.... 2TC.. smiley

*PSA*

I know it for a fact that the ill bred contraceptive failures on this platform will do the usual "most" they are known for. Abuse the OP & her generation after cussing out the protagonist of the article.

I beg you in the name of God, don't resist the urge to act like fo0ls.. Please don't rein it in.. Go ahead & let loose..

The button that RESETS y'all is still alive & kicking and I entertain zero emotion about using it!! You will learn the hard way the concept of "agree to disagree" & civility, "by fire by force" cool
Aunty Mo!!!!! Rotflmao!! gringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Jokerman(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2016
So Modath is Omenka... shocked... chai.... it may look so, coz I don't think any lady can write bitter rubbish all the time...

Very hypocritical and a liar..

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by dunkem21(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, pls have mercy and put this on the FP for the second time cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3487591/igbo-majority-nigeria-cannot-leave#51397361
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Progressive01(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Aufbauh:
There is no gainsaying about it that the utmost desire of most of the Igbos is to see one of their own spearheading the nation top job, thereby dispelling their age long held fears of inherent "Igbophobia" among other Nigerians.

Nnamdi Kanu rightly understood this sentiment amongst the younger generation of Igbos and decided to take advantage of it by his fathom message of Biafra rebirth which was taken to a heinous height in Buhari's administration simply because most of them were against his emergence.

In as much as i would have liked to see one of them rule the country, the senseless opposition and unpatriotic display by some of them is exposing the demon in them thereby creating more suspicion in the mind of some of us who might want to sympathize with their course.
Very valid points. The most irritating part is you see these guys take sides with other countries (say in an online feud) to curse the hell out of their own country. How do you expect one to reach across to them et alone vote one of thiers to such an exalted position?

This fixed anti-state posture theyve adopted since jonathan's loss has done them no good and never will. Politics is about negotiation, mutual respect, bridge building. You dont threaten the state into doing your bidding especially When you dont hold the aces.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by overall90: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2016
To all the deluded mofos who are insulting igbos as usual, how and why you think the present and future generations of igbos are going to continue taking this shit from Nigeria beats my imagination.
You call them second class citizens, they can't be trusted, you judge them unfairly even when the criteria used are present in other ethnic groups all because of a war imposed on them and won for the Nigerian army who can't win any war without external help.
If igbos are lower in intelligence, in human capital development index than other ethnic groups, it would have been tolerable but alas, the converse is the case.
You can insult IPOB to your heart content but let it be known that a day will come when the fg will long for the days of Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Progressive01(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Funnicator:

You are so bitter. How do you live with yourself. Living away from you would be ideal, the bitterness in you is alarming and likely contagious..
Why even take the words of politicians rejected by their people, seen as scoundrels and out-of-touch?
If Modath is bitter, what would you call all those (your brothers i presume) who litter thjs board with all manner of disgusting hate speeches- sweet i guess?

Smh.

Remove the huge logs in your eyes so you can see clearly to remove the spec of dust in someone else's.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Progressive01:
If Modath is bitter, what would you call all those (gour broothers i presume) who litter thjs board with alk manner of disgusting hate soeeches- sweet i guess?

Smh.

Remove the huge logs in your eyes so you can see clearly to remove the spec of dust in someone else's.

Have you seen me brazenly supporting those ones?

Stop seeing things through your pen1s hole.
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
Lol. Eboes are funny people. From GEJ till 2019, to Biafra or we die and now Atiku 2019 cheesy. Very funny tribe.

certain things are predictable for 2019:
1. Ohanaeze is going to come out and declare 100% support for Atiku and call out that any Ibo who does not vote Atiku is a bast.a.rd. They will give the support without any negotiation and tradings for the position of VP. Even if they ask for VP, realizing Ibo political deficits across the nation, Atiku is likely to look elsewherw for VP.

2. Nwabueze, Ekwueme and their hosts of leaders will come out and complain that Buhari has marginalized Ibos and thats why Atiku got their endorsements. This will further fire up their supporters who will castigate Atiku as anti West and anti North but pro East and that he has promised them a referendum on Biafra if he wins.

3. Atiku has competed in every election since 93 to become President and failed in each one. He is hungry for that position and will tilt to anyone that can get him in. He has realized what Tinubu can do and will approach Jagaban for help. Jagaban has learnt, with Buhari, the dos and donts of alliance with North. Obj and Tinubu have reconciled but not Atiku. Tinubu will hold Atiku's nose to the fire. The conditions will be too hard for Atiku to accept. He may have to switch to Oshiomhole with offer of VP.

4. Atiku is a personification of corruption and theivery. Those Governors that came to government house with intention to get rich quick but has been reined by Buhari's anti corruption crusade and a lot of their bank rollers wil jump camp, abandon Buhari and form new party under Atiku. Same goes for Senators and Reps.

5. If Atiku is able to satisfy Jagaban's demands and secure his support, all the thieves with money hidden away and those almost bankrupt by Buhari will see new horizon to return to business of corruption as usual and will pump plenty of money in. Likewise, foreigners who benefitted under a regime of corruption but are finding it hard to get contracts under Buhari will also aid Atiku.

6. Either way we look at it, Soludo is deffinitely going to be in Atiku's cabinet. Soludo is pro Yoruba and may succeed in convincing West to relax and give some reliefs for infrastructural developments in East.

7. Corruption and free looting will return big time but Atiku will use secret agencies to persecute perceived enemies instead of turning them to fight criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Progressive01(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Funnicator:

Have you seen me brazenly supporting those ones?

Stop seeing things through your pen1s hole.
Ohhhhh! So it is now down to a question of "brazenly sopporting" them. Haha. How convenient. You "brazenly" condemned Modath- can you point us to ANYWHERE you "even slightly" condemned those brothers of yours for their vile comments?? Or let me guess- youve NEVER seen such comments from them.

And as for getting down to the "pen1s hole" gutter with you, i wont- im not a pig and detest filth with my whole being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by pazienza(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Lol!
Afonjas picking Okorocha Statements to exalt and leaving out the unsavory parts of rant.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by pazienza(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2016
danot1030:
To start with, Iwanyanwu is wrong to claim that the Igbos are majority in Nigeria. To set the record straight, 2015 general election revealed that the Igbos are the minority in Nigeria compare to the SS, they are just 5%.

On the issue of Igbo president he should forget it, one there's no credible person among the Igbos that can command national acceptance for now, beside that we can't trust an Igbo man to rule Nigeria because we don't want Nigeria to disappear or we just wake up one day and hear the Chinese has bought Nigeria.

You are an ignorant fellow.

Is there any ethnic group known as SS? Are Igbos not indigenous to SS?

No sensible Igboman cares about your failed colonial entity called Nigeria, you are doing a good job ruining it.
Igbos commands acceptance, trust and global command in world class institutions like World bank, and civilized nations.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Alariwo2: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Queen mo..
bitterness and hate won't let them get there, plus our political structure won't let such happen
these guys don't understand politics or how it is played. They want yorubas to install them which is laughable

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by akintom(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2016
modath:

http://punchng.com/igbo-want-presidency-not-biafra-says-iwuanyanwu/

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Constructive consideration can now begin. Now that an elder has finally spoken.

It's rather surprising that, the destiny of the Igbo has until now been left in the hands of wrongly informed juveniles.
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by zero8zero(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2016
modath:
Kolopshon.... 2TC.. smiley

*PSA*

I know it for a fact that the ill bred contraceptive failures on this platform will do the usual "most" they are known for. Abuse the OP & her generation after cussing out the protagonist of the article.

I beg you in the name of God, don't resist the urge to act like fo0ls.. Please don't rein it in.. Go ahead & let loose..

The button that RESETS y'all is still alive & kicking and I entertain zero emotion about using it!! You will learn the hard way the concept of "agree to disagree" & civility, "by fire by force" cool
This is more like it. This is the real version, fry their goddam ass NOT the "let me be the good girl" version.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Funlordjnr: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Jokerman:
So MODATH IS OMENKA... shocked... chai.... it may look so, coz I don't think any lady can write bitter rubbish all the time...

Very hypocritical and a liar..

When will you get sense?

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Jokerman(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Funlordjnr:

When will you get sense?

I dislike Modath
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by zero8zero(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2016
@progressive01, How far do you intend to go with the Mods?. The more you try to be good, the more you are being forced to be badder. c'mon man, you've got the sting.
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Intrepid01(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

certain things are predictable for 2019:
1. Ohanaeze is going to come out and declare 100% support for Atiku and call out that any Ibo who does not vote Atiku is a bast.a.rd. They will give the support without any negotiation and tradings for the position of VP. Even if they ask for VP, realizing Ibo political deficits across the nation, Atiku is likely to look elsewherw for VP.

2. Nwabueze, Ekwueme and their hosts of leaders will come out and complain that Buhari has marginalized Ibos and thats why Atiku got their endorsements. This will further fire up their supporters who will castigate Atiku as anti West and anti North but pro East and that he has promised them a referendum on Biafra if he wins.

3. Atiku has competed in every election since 93 to become President and failed in each one. He is hungry for that position and will tilt to anyone that can get him in. He has realized what Tinubu can do and will approach Jagaban for help. Jagaban has learnt, with Buhari, the dos and donts of alliance with North. Obj and Tinubu have reconciled but not Atiku. Tinubu will hold Atiku's nose to the fire. The conditions will be too hard for Atiku to accept. He may have to switch to Oshiomhole with offer of VP.

4. Atiku is a personification of corruption and theivery. Those Governors that came to government house with intention to get rich quick but has been reined by Buhari's anti corruption crusade and a lot of their bank rollers wil jump camp, abandon Buhari and form new party under Atiku. Same goes for Senators and Reps.

5. If Atiku is able to satisfy Jagaban's demands and secure his support, all the thieves with money hidden away and those almost bankrupt by Buhari will see new horizon to return to business of corruption as usual and will pump plenty of money in. Likewise, foreigners who benefitted under a regime of corruption but are finding it hard to get contracts under Buhari will also aid Atiku.

6. Either way we look at it, Soludo is deffinitely going to be in Atiku's cabinet. Soludo is pro Yoruba and may succeed in convincing West to relax and give some reliefs for infrastructural developments in East.

7. Corruption and free looting will return big time but Atiku will use secret agencies to persecute perceived enemies instead of turning them to fight criminals.

Bros, brilliant analysis. But note this. ...that desperado called ATIKU will never rule this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Funlordjnr: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Jokerman:

I dislike Modath

Ok! It's your right anyway but for future reference modath is not omenka! Live and learn....carry on disliking!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Jokerman(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Ok! It's your right anyway but for future reference modath is not omenka! Live and learn....carry on disliking!

OK then... oko modath... cool
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Gr8tasign: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Ana ekwugherinu, na akotori , na asitori ha nha news

Ikwurigba rere mma turu obo, ha nha ndi ndu igbo
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by zero8zero(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2016
freeze001:
Presidency is the ultimate goal of the Igbo? Indeed!! The beauty of things like this is that at the end of the day, opinions whether solicited or not will fly freely guided either by pecuniary interersts or ignorance. When a sore lack of understanding of an issue prevails, the majority of the gullible appear to have their way for a time whilst inconsequential naysayers latch unto said ignorance and attempt to feed fat and this, they cannot do quietly.

At the end of the day, resolute truth with faces set as flint will prevail. There may be some false starts here and there and seeming mistakes but the underlying cause of honour and determination will stand the test of time and prevail.

The deep calleth unto the deep...
Frozen freeze, None can describe your elders better than you even when they have a desire laced with good intention for a common purpose. Being philosophical doesn't erase an obvious fact.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Progressive01(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
zero8zero:
@progressive01, How far do you intend to go with the Mods?. The more you try to be good, the more you are being forced to be badder. c'mon man, you've got the sting.

Truth is mine**
I'll try. Tired of the "stings".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo / Video as Unknown gunmen kidnaps man this early morning in Anambra / Buhari Demands Transparency, Accountability From New NNPC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.