Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. (4839 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West / Buhari's Visit To South East Not Genuine, He Wants Cheap Votes - Agbakoba / Buhari’s Presidency Is Dead —junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Caselessness: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
modath:

Mo is a soft lil kitty, nor even sabi chop meat.. let alone tear big games to shred. tongue
oh boy , see wife material. Fortunately, you're married.

As in , you no sabi chop meat?

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by omonnakoda: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Igbo president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by Jokerman(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
modath:

Awwwhhh..... Please like me, Liking me will upgrade my bank account & put food on my table.... smiley smiley

Mo is a soft lil kitty, nor even sabi chop meat.. let alone tear big games to shred. tongue

I don't care....
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:49am On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

jeez, Eastern and Midwestern!

Ive not heard that term Midwestetern in over three decades.

Anyway, if for over 30yrs Yoruba has continued to backstab you and you continue to take it and lament instead of stabbing him back, then you have a problem, not him!

Of course you have heard of Midwestern Region in 30 years, neither have you used modern shower for the same length of time in preference for bucket. I'm sure you have not see modern highways, hospitals, nor garbage disposal units that are of international standard in 30 years. In fact I'll tell you what you've heard and seen for 30 years:

Constant lack of constant light
More and more girls becoming Aristo
Difficulty of securing transcript without usual bribe
Difficulty finishing your course without usual strike
Military thugs as HOS, state governors, senators, etc
Quacks rigging themselves and cronies into public positions
Bribery to police, girlfriend, lecturer, judge, even primary pikin to push your car out of gutter
Rush to Yankee to give birth for blue passport
Go slow for 6 hours to go to a place just 30 mins away because of road bull
Widespread poverty, suffering, looting, insecurity

And on and on, the way the British designed their colony to eventually be

But keep backstabbing, because at the end of the day, you are still a citizen of the Ni.gga Area, especially when the last person left to be backstabbed is you.
Re: Presidency Is The Main Objective For South East Not Biafra.. by darknetcom: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
kettle84:
the promulgation decree came into being because the country was in disarray. there was wide spread confusion, soldiers and civilians were running helter skelter and the president had to use a decree to stem things down.i t was a military situation and that is expected

However things have changed, laws are on ground and this is a democratic setting.strange things cannot be introduced easily with a national Assembly which has impeachment powers.

you are saying,we all fvcked up from the start,big time..

interessting!.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dokpesi’s AIT Building Demolished By FG / Onitsha City Known For High Number Of Storey Buildings In Nigeria / Security: COAS Impressed With Ugwuanyi’s Cooperation With Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.