Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) (6905 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency / Are You Ok With Buhari Coming Just To Beat The 90 Day Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
you dey Lagos dey claim Lagosian when Fulanis and Cow don almost claim Enugu. Smh undecided
youths have formed villante and have started guarding communities in Enugu. some Fulani were caught with rifles earlier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2016
The difference between the OP and sense is comparable to seeing PMB in his NYSC outfit

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by SporaD8: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Afonja was a Yoloba warlord that betrayed his king and his land by allowing AwusaFoolani pipo to enslave his people for generations in ilorin grin. Alimi became more popular than him in his land and with the help of his fellow yolobas they fried him. Buhari is the modern Alimi, Tunubu is the Afonja. Hope you are clear now? cheesy
wow! You seem to know so much about the history of Yoruba more than the yoloba themselves! applause.
Since you are such a bright historian, please try tell any epic history of your people pre-independence. abi Afonja replace your history with his own?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by edo3(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
you went wrong when Awolowo was released from prison by ojukwu but yet Awolowo masterminded the wicked policy of starvation of women and children during the war,confiscated igbo money in banks and gave them a paltry 20pounds,Ambode destroying igbo businesses in many markets in Lagos, Fashola deporting igbos to the east from Lagos as if he did not know of ONE NIGERIA
. And many more.
Me i don't know how to trade words with people o,,but the good time i mentioned was after your claim that awo betrayed ojuiku..I believed fashola action was justifiable because u goats were beginning to grow wings saying lagos is no man's land,,and he did what he did to factory set ur flat heads..As for Ambode,,he was just trying to clean up lagos to make it habitable for all..You still haven't answered my question,,where did u get it wrong?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2016
edo3:
Me i don't know how to trade words with people o,,but the good time i mentioned was after your claim that awo betrayed ojuiku..I believed fashola action was justifiable because u goats were beginning to grow wings saying lagos is no man's land,,and he did what he did to factory set ur flat heads..As for Ambode,,he was just trying to clean up lagos to make it habitable for all..You still haven't answered my question,,where did u get it wrong?
from your childish post, you don't deserve any reasonable reply. Good night this morning!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettykin: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2016
firstolalekan:

Funny nonsense
And you keep crying whenever ageros come to your brothers shop to collect illegal tax cheesy grin grin
Or when Oba of Lagos threatened you people with lagoon drowning grin

You should challenge them nau grin and tell them that Lagos is a conquered land.
can agberos go to fulani herdsmen and collect illegal tax.? This is what he means by saying fulanis conquests of yoruba land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by jneutron4000: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
youths have formed villante and have started guarding communities in Enugu. some Fulani were caught with rifles earlier
good if the remain jobless youth claiming Lagosian can follow suit don't you think it will be better ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by jahsharon: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Afonja was a Yoloba warlord that betrayed his king and his land by allowing AwusaFoolani pipo to enslave his people for generations in ilorin grin. Alimi became more popular than him in his land and with the help of his fellow yolobas they fried him. Buhari is the modern Alimi, Tunubu is the Afonja. Hope you are clear now? cheesy

This is the type of statements that made Awolowo, Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle, Muritala Muhammed and Gowon to use about 3 million stubborn goats from the land of the falling sun for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
good if the remain jobless youth claiming Lagosian can follow suit don't you think it will be better ?
I think it is better for you to be worried about the Fulani Emir of kano who declared that they need Lagos more than the Niger Delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by copiescopy(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Africonji post=51408325]

Afonja was a Yoloba warlord that betrayed his king and his land by allowing AwusaFoolani pipo to enslave his people for generations in ilorin grin. Alimi became more popular than him in his land and with the help of his fellow yolobas they fried him. Buhari is the modern Alimi, Tunubu is the Afonja. Hope you are clear now?

https://www.nairaland.com/3478856/what-real-meaning-afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2016
so this is the owner of sahara reporters village house. chaii gods forbid.

no wonder every afonja is from lagos. .no wonder they never go back to thr village.
no wonder they think Igbo villages re like thrs. .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by copiescopy(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2016
jahsharon:

This is the type of statements that made Awolowo, Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle, Muritala Muhammed and Gowon to use about 3 million stubborn goats from the land of the falling sun for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

https://www.nairaland.com/3478856/what-real-meaning-afonja
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2016
jahsharon:

And that is the reason why MKO,Awolowo, Diya and TINUBU have been used and dumped by Awusa/Fulani after deceiving their people .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by jneutron4000: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
I think it is better for you to be worried about the Fulani Emir of kano who declared that they need Lagos more than the Niger Delta.
i don't think it worth geting worried over smiley because Lagos is still part of Nigeria wink
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2016
SporaD8:

wow! You seem to know so much about the history of Yoruba more than the yoloba themselves! applause.
Since you are such a bright historian, please try tell any epic history of your people pre-independence. abi Afonja replace your history with his own?
go and ready igbo history books or Google that is how to get enlightened .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
i don't think it worth geting worried over smiley because Lagos is still part of Nigeria wink
is it the constitutional obligation of an Hausa/Fulani Emir to declare that Lagos is more important to them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Trut(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Afonjas are receiving dividend of chain from their fulani masters one by one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Jesus!! this is unbelievable... stop ds tribal thing jawe...

And if you think Bihari will get away with what he did to Tinubu, just wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by wayne4loan: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

grin wow, I learn something new today , so afonja invited awosa to come and rule his people... Incredible grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by jneutron4000: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
is it the constitutional obligation of an Hausa/Fulani Emir to declare that Lagos is more important to them?
Lagos is important to the North as it is also important to the East becos Lagos is in Nigeria and Hausa, Fulani and Igbo are still Nigerians but you get Biafra first and Hausa/ Fulanis get Arewa then then we would see what happen next smiley. You may recall that the Vice President was in Anambra sometime last week cos Anambra is in Nigeria and the vice president was dere to help boost the Local industry in other to boost the state income to the Federal Government of Nigeria wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
Lagos is important to the North as it is also important to the East becos Lagos is in Nigeria and Hausa, Fulani and Igbo are still Nigerians but you get Biafra first and Hausa/ Fulanis get Arewa then then we would see what happen next smiley. You may recall that the Vice President was in Anambra sometime last week cos Anambra is in Nigeria and the vice president was dere to help boost the Local industry in other to boost the state income to the Federal Government of Nigeria wink
The vice president was in Anambra to see industries owned by the indigenes .But the Emir was speaking based on the federal assets and investments such as airports, seaport,offices that doesn't belong to SW that you people brag about.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by IgboRulesOthers(f): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

We are standing with Buhari only because he is dealing with you betrayers and he is conquering Afonjas politically. grin He know the East is a no-go area for him and he fears us for that. Afonjas are already useless to Bubu that is why he is already trying to woo us in the East, even though he knows we hate his guts.

grin guy .. U are d badest guy ever liveth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by ccffwx: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2016
It is not all Igbos. Some people know that life is so short and live peacefully while others do not.
edo3:
The way this people suddenly became our enemy still baffles me..i remember growing up with d likes of chidi,eze,chigozie,ugochukwu to mention but few,,we had a very good time growing up without tribal coloration..Infact my first girlfriend was an Igbo girl..Where did they get it wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by striker9(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2016
So the Op started this thread 4am in the morning just to start another tribal fight ...but why are people crying more than the bereaved na ...Buhari is dealing with Yorubas then I must have missed something because Aketi is still a Yoruba man.

Happy Sunday y'all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by jneutron4000: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
The vice president was in Anambra to see industries owned by the indigenes .But the Emir was speaking based on the federal assets and investments such as airports, seaport,offices that doesn't belong to SW that you people brag about.
the Yorubas don brag about their achievements and of cos the sw region being a region of peace, people will alway want to invest you know both FG and foreigners and we are really cool with it smiley to show you we really want foreigners to come invest in the region, we even at time give free site. smiley for instance, we have it record that construction of the biggest refinery in Africa own by the richest black man in the world in located in Nigeria sw precisely so the are very ok with it smiley.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by olabukola: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2016
Did DSS invade their family house? I don't believe this news. I have searched but could not find it any other place.
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by OsunOriginal: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
realglobe:
Tinubu down, next is the owner of Sahara Reporters. If Sahara Reporters all of a sudden begin to post anti-buhari articles don't take them seriously..

#IStandWithBuhari to completely decimate all afonjas who are just nothing but a nuisance in the political space. cheesy cheesy

Stop ranting man... Yorubas have not issue with PMB and the result of Ondo election is enough to prove that to you and other wailing wailers.

It is only ignorant flat.headed animals like you see PMB as the problem of a country that has been rapped and shamelessly looted by your mentors (GEJ, FFK, Dokpesi, Anineh, Dasuki, Metu, etc) consistently for 16 years. 16 years of oil boom and nothing to show for it and even no savings.

You want to blame the woe of a country on a man who assumed office when oil (the only mainstay of economy) is selling at less than $40pb.

Yorubas are wiser than flatheaddds. Who else do you want to trust if not PMB? Tinubu, FFK, Metu, etc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
the Yorubas don brag about their achievements and of cos the sw region being a region of peace, people will alway want to invest you know both FG and foreigners and we are really cool with it smiley to show you we really want foreigners to come invest in the region, we even at time give free site. smiley for instance, we have it record that construction of the biggest refinery in Africa own by the richest black man in the world in located in Nigeria sw precisely so the are very ok with it smiley.
Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND .that is why FG made it an investment area for Nigerians hence the Emir insistance of it being more important to Nigeria than the Niger Delta.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by jneutron4000: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND .that is why FG made it an investment area for Nigerians hence the Emir insistance of it being more important to Nigeria than the Niger Delta.
cheesy grin here we go. Which mean you are one of the jobless youth so guy go and make yourself useful by joining the vigilante group in Enugu. It was my pleasure advising you. Happy sunday and remain bless. Goodbye. End of discussion. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2016
OsunOriginal:

Stop ranting man... Yorubas have not issue with PMB and the result of Ondo election is enough to prove that to you and other wailing wailers.

It is only ignorant flat.headed animals like you see PMB as the problem of a country that has been rapped and shamelessly looted by your mentors (GEJ, FFK, Dokpesi, Anineh, Dasuki, Metu, etc) consistently for 16 years. 16 years of oil boom and nothing to show for it and even no savings.

You want to blame the woe of a country on a man who assumed office when oil (the only mainstay of economy) is selling at less than $40pb.

Yorubas are wiser than flatheaddds. Who else do you want to trust if not PMB? Tinubu, FFK, Metu, etc?
But OBASANJO a yoruba man was the originator and champion of PDP and the so called 16years of squandering. you won't blame it on yourself and tribe but will be sitting on the fence pointing accusing fingers like real hypocrites.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2016
jneutron4000:
cheesy grin here we go. Which mean you are one of the jobless youth so guy go and make yourself useful by joining the vigilante group in Enugu. It was my pleasure advising you. Happy sunday and remain bless. Goodbye. End of discussion. smiley
keep running from the truth. the truth can't be hidden.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2016
wailers and biafrogs will only die wailing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors, Gbajabiamila, Celebrate SGF Mustapha At 65 / BREAKING! Cfa Overtakes Naira. / Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.