Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) (6907 Views)

Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Buhari Coming Back To Nigeria – Presidency / Are You Ok With Buhari Coming Just To Beat The 90 Day Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by djbobby007: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

E pain am. grin Tell the truth, is Alimi Buhari not more popular than Afonja Tunubu in Ondo and Yoloba land? cheesy
if u are typing this in lagos or any SW region,water of d Land will never quench ur thirst again.born haters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Reminez(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
you went wrong when Awolowo was released from prison by ojukwu but yet Awolowo masterminded the wicked policy of starvation of women and children during the war,confiscated igbo money in banks and gave them a paltry 20pounds,Ambode destroying igbo businesses in many markets in Lagos, Fashola deporting igbos to the east from Lagos as if he did not know of ONE NIGERIA
. And many more.
shut up..flat headed liar..which yeye Ojukwu released Awolowo? ? It was Gowon and not your wrapper tying coward of a hero who did

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Reminez:

shut up..flat headed liar..which yeye Ojukwu released Awolowo? ? It was Gowon and not your wrapper tying coward of a hero who did
that is what you are known for,ranting on line calling names and being mute when you see me offline in real life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
that is what you are known for,ranting on line calling names and being mute when you see me offline in real life.
The more you drag this further, the more you geometrically increase your number of opposition. Some guys won't go to church because of this ructions o.... But truth be told, Nothing bests the CULTURE of a true OMOLUABI(Yoruba). Its veritable I tell you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
edo3:
The way this people suddenly became our enemy still baffles me..i remember growing up with d likes of chidi,eze,chigozie,ugochukwu to mention but few,,we had a very good time growing up without tribal coloration..Infact my first girlfriend was an Igbo girl..Where did they get it wrong?

Your enemy are the PDP members from Southeast who are still bitter with Jonathan's loss. They are behind IPOB and are doing all they can to create crisis in Nigeria. Majority Igbos like the Biafra idea but hate the PDP tactics of using us as sacrificial lamb to destabilize Buhari. In Imo State PDP will never win anything again except in 3 LGAs of Mbaise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
The more you drag this further, the more you geometrically increase your number of opposition. Some guys won't go to church because of this ructions o.... But truth be told, Nothing bests the CULTURE of a true OMOLUABI(Yoruba). Its veritable I tell you.
what number of opposition? my friend, we are not COWARDS we face our enemies head on.we don't pretend.Nothing beasts your culture, continue .why TINUBU continue to wonder what befell him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
what number of opposition? my friend, we are not COWARDS we face our enemies head on.we don't pretend.Nothing beasts your culture, continue .why TINUBU continue to wonder what befell him.
Well, your post is overtly polemical. Facing opposition (that's not the best way to dub one's country man though) on a faceless forum is not the way to productively exude ones prowess or put another to rout. I'd simply admonish you to make your points without trespassing in any tribalistic form or speech... Be that gentleman, not an advocate of violence and narcissism. One of the reasons to believe a true Yoruba blood will run/leave in the face of war/violence is not because we scamper to fight another day but because In the South West, we believe that there are Days worth fighting for……Simply put, Omoluabi in nature…cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Well, your post is overtly polemical. Facing opposition (that's not the best way to dub one's country man though) on a faceless forum is not the way to productively exude ones prowess or put another to rout. I'd simply admonish you to make your points without trespassing in any tribalistic form or speech... Be that gentleman, not an advocate of violence and narcissism. One of the reasons to believe a true Yoruba blood will run/leave in the face of war/violence is not because we scamper to fight another day but because In the South West, we believe that there are Days worth fighting for……Simply put, Omoluabi in nature…cool
it is expedient that you exercise extreme decorum in a public fora of this nature and avoid shoving down ethnic gargon like omoluabi ' down the throat of forum users on Nairaland.coercively compelling others to subscribe to your cultural orientation can be liked to the Nazi attitude in Europe in the 1930s.you must refrain from such ethnic arrogance and conform to civilize ways of public discuss.
i guess my point is resoundingly assimilated by you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Reminez(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
That doesn't change the fact that you are deficient in history and also a petty liar . This is an anonymous platform and anyone can claim to be anything . Bloody osu
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
it is expedient that you exercise extreme decorum in a public fora of this nature and avoid shoving down ethnic gargon like omoluabi ' down the throat of forum users on Nairaland.coercively compelling others to subscribe to your cultural orientation can be liked to the Nazi attitude in Europe in the 1930s.
First of all, I will not refrain from voicing my opinion, especially in light of a false statement made to defame my patrilineal culture. Something a well bred, cultured human do is make his intrusion when ill-spoken words are attributed to his/her origin. Moreso, the term OMOLUABI simply put is Integrity, which has been a factor that has got us going for years without remorse. Deal with it, IT'S THE TRUTH.
In addition, anyone from any tribe can endear or eviscerate the notion/aspect of any other culture. If anyone chooses to adopt prostrating/kneeling before his/her parent, as against twerking to Justin Beiber's sorry, who am I not to honour their decision. Acknowledging the western culture is deemed okay but promoting intertribal motifs is a plague? is that it? Talk about Nonsense... I weep for you in silence

you must refrain from such ethnic arrogance and conform to civilize ways of public discuss.
i guess my point is resoundingly assimilated by you.

Refraining from ethnic arrogance and embrace tribal bigotry like you did and still do, Capital NO!. Conforming with public discuss require that you are egalitarian in your comments and ingenuous in your conceptual analysis, evidently you don't have that part covered so you might want to review your previous posts before inculcating me in the dos and don'ts of moral, public or societal conformation.
I get your points but its just another unthought, hate-reeking, myopic, inchoate and unacceptable predisposition that speaks well for your type of person. Yorubas are a great Nation regardless of your Reviling Comments. Speak for your nation and I speak for mine... Man no go vex... Aiii?? cool cool
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Reminez:

That doesn't change the fact that you are deficient in history and also a petty liar . This is an anonymous platform and anyone can claim to be anything . Bloody osu

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:

First of all, I will not refrain from voicing my opinion, especially in light of a false statement made to defame my patrilineal culture. Something a well bred, cultured human do is make his intrusion when ill-spoken words are attributed to his/her origin. Moreso, the term OMOLUABI simply put is Integrity, which has been a factor that has got us going for years without remorse. Deal with it, IT'S THE TRUTH.

Refraining from ethnic arrogance and embrace tribal bigotry like you did and still do, Capital NO!. Conforming with public discuss require that you are egalitarian in your comments and ingenuous in your conceptual analysis, evidently you don't have that part covered so you might want to review your previous posts before inculcating me in the dos and don'ts of moral, public or societal conformation.
I get your points but its just another unthought, hate-reeking, myopic, inchoate and unacceptable predisposition that speaks well for your type of person. Yorubas are a great Nation regardless of your Reviling Comments. Speak for your nation and I speak for mine... Man no go vex... Aiii?? cool cool

it is expedient that you exercise civility when discussing with people in a public forum like this.it is your opinion to blow your trumpet but it is an offense to make it sound offensively noisy.Great people who have contributed immensely to inventive discoveries that have change the world don't noisily boast of themselves like you do with your Yoruba ethnicity. Japanese, Germans,Americans, Russians , Chinese and isrealis are the people to openly boast for their ingenuity have touched every human on earth yet save for their civilized nature don't . boasting to be the best when not asked is a sign of insecurity and civil weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
it is expedient that you exercise civility when discussing with people in a public forum like this.it is your opinion to blow your trumpet but it is an offense to make it sound offensively noisy.Great people who have contributed immensely to inventive discoveries that have change the world don't noisily boast of themselves like you do with your Yoruba ethnicity. Japanese, Germans,Americans, Russians , Chinese and isrealis are the people to openly boast for their ingenuity have touched every human on earth yet save for their civilized nature don't . boasting to be the best when not asked is a sign of insecurity and civil weakness.
Boast of what? Its conspicuous you don't know what you stood for. Let me bring you back on track after veering off, Most Igbos lamented the fortune incurred on the governor-elect was because of his WIFE(who comes from the same state my mother is from) disregarding GODFACTOR. Now, if that isn't being completely arrogant, what is? In fact, you should do proper vetting before quoting just any moniker... and stop blasphemy against other ethnic groups most especially when you intend to make a pseudo, unsubstantiated comment. Peace, Nwa Nna
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Boast of what? Its conspicuous you don't know what you stood for. Let me bring you back on track after veering off, Most Igbos lamented the fortune incurred on the governor-elect was because of his WIFE(who comes from the same state my mother is from) disregarding GODFACTOR. Now, if that isn't being completely arrogant, what is? In fact, you should do proper vetting before quoting just any moniker... and stop blasphemy against other ethnic groups most especially when you intend to make a pseudo, unsubstantiated comment. Peace, Nwa Nna
I am igbo. the question I am asking you is are you igbo or Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
djbobby007:
if u are typing this in lagos or any SW region,water of d Land will never quench ur thirst again.born haters
I don't know why some of you think that all igbos are in the SW

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Afonja was a Yoloba warlord that betrayed his king and his land by allowing AwusaFoolani pipo to enslave his people for generations in ilorin grin. Alimi became more popular than him in his land and with the help of his fellow yolobas they fried him. Buhari is the modern Alimi, Tunubu is the Afonja. Hope you are clear now? cheesy

Your papa train you well.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2016

I'm laughing. So yorubas we are your enemies now,when una day chant sai baba sai baba with Hausa fulani,una no sabi say na so e go be? Now Hausa fulani come sideline una. Una day fine who una go put blame on grin grin grin

Just as Tinubu would betray you yorubas again come 2019 by voting in atiku gringrin grin by then una go carry cutlass come fight igbos.

Pointing one finger, when 3 points at you. Ibos don't have time to fight, we chase money and not doing stupid things with you people who don't even understand what politics is about, only to lazy about. If there is anyone you should battle now and kill, go and kill tinubu! He's a complete disgrace to you yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
I am igbo. the question I am asking you is are you igbo or Yoruba?
I am a Nigerian, which should be a collective response amongst our tribes. My mother is from Umuaka, Orlu L.G, IMO State whilst Big Poppa is from Òjé Alàfára, Ibadan South West, OYO State. I embrace my Igbo name though cos I too like my mama smiley .
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Alariwo2: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
@realglobe
this singular act of yours is why yorubas will never love igbos to heart

say anything you want about Hausas, they are still respectful and will never put up topics as this to mock political opponents

hope you can see why your fore fathers died from time to time in this country?
I see something of such happening again soon with the way you the children are going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Mamalistic5: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please this ewar between Igbos and yorubas should be discouraged. When people read this it incites more hatred. Let's speak good about each other. Whether we like it or not we are brothers though we may have some sibling rivalries
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by ShootToKill: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keegan:

It seems you fools don't understand what the word "betray", tell me who betray who?

Buhari or any other person cannot deal with the Yorubas, do you know why? It's because we are unpredictable, dynamic and very sensible. Take that to your deranged people.

Why are you being emotional. I thought yorumbams are not emotional, only ibos.
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kettle84(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I am a Nigerian, which should be a collective response amongst our tribes. My mother is from Umuaka, Orlu L.G, IMO State whilst Big Poppa is from Òjé Alàfára, Ibadan South West, OYO State. I embrace my Igbo name though cos I too like my mama smiley .
One love . you are welcome. love igbo and Yoruba and shun the raging ethnic war on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by ShootToKill: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:
@realglobe
this singular act of yours is why yorubas will never love igbos to heart

say anything you want about Hausas, they are still respectful and will never put up topics as this to mock political opponents

hope you can see why your fore fathers died from time to time in this country?
I see something of such happening again soon with the way you the children are going

E pain am! Who is the emotional one now? yorubas and emotions. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Alariwo2: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
ShootToKill:

E pain am! Who is the emotional one now? yorubas and emotions. grin

continue sowing seed of hate you hear?
when the aftermath comes, no jupiter will come to your aid not even ICC

Chikwu Okike be looking at you lots like

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by ShootToKill: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
edo3:
The way this people suddenly became our enemy still baffles me..i remember growing up with d likes of chidi,eze,chigozie,ugochukwu to mention but few,,we had a very good time growing up without tribal coloration..Infact my first girlfriend was an Igbo girl..Where did they get it wrong?

The question is where did you lying yoribas get it wrong. You were friends with chikere amd ngozi yet your father were writting about ibos being the problem of nigeria. We started bursting your lies, now you are asking where who got what wrong? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Cooly100: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keegan:

It seems you fools don't understand what the word "betray", tell me who betray who?

Buhari or any other person cannot deal with the Yorubas, do you know why? It's because we are unpredictable, dynamic and very sensible. Take that to your deranged people.

unpredicatable=chameleon

Agreed!!! and Confirmed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by ShootToKill: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

continue sowing seed of hate you hear?
when the aftermath comes, no jupiter will come to your aid not even ICC

Chikwu Okike be looking at you lots like

Emotional lamenter, I thought you were the thick-skinned bigot. Have you read your post-history? Bet it contains loads of love letters to the Igbos like me.

WE WILL BE YOUR NEMESIS. More tears to your eyes buddy.

As for your empty threat, show your face and give us your address so that we can come reap the 'seeds of hate' in your house. I bet you cowards make the biggest threats. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mamalistic5:
Please this ewar between Igbos and yorubas should be discouraged. When people read this it incites more hatred. Let's speak good about each other. Whether we like it or not we are brothers though we may have some sibling rivalries
HeY,hold it there.Igbo and yoruba are not even friends,let alone brothers.not after conspiring to kiil 3.5million igbos.you must high on something to ve called our enemy a friend.in fact, we shall never forget,nor forgive.we wil always tell our children the infamous role the yorubas played in the biafran war to annihilate our people.so don't ever try to hurt our national sensibilities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by EmekaIwuagwu: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Whytelyon:

Your papa train you well.

I just dey laugh you.
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
EmekaIwuagwu:

I just dey laugh you.

Laugh me for what.

Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by kingwax7007: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
kettle84:
Bakassi was given to Cameron by OBASANJO the Yoruba man.Abacha fought many years to prevent that from happening.
grin ;Dsee argument!!! That now cancels the fact that bakkassi now belongs to Cameroon? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Coming After Afonjas One By One (Photos) by Reminez(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
shocked[quote author=kettle84 post=51419214][/quote][color=#990000][/color]
OSU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig / Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost / Breaking: The CEO Orange Drugs Chief Tony Ezenna Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.