Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials (32579 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House / Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by SBG04: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

So we just ignore the naira we have in our TSA and keep borrowing dollars? Which further weakens the naira?
If you haven't read the short story [b]Animal Farm [/b]by George Orwell, I highly recommend that you Google and download and read. It'll help you understand a lot of things about how Nigeria is being run today.
Nigeria as it is today is run on imports. Jonathan bequeathed USD 30billion to us before he left. This is barely enough to meet our balance of payment obligations for 3 months. We import petrol which we buy in dollars, we import cars, also in dollars. We import rice, also in dollars. We have so many obligations in dollars but we can't meet them because we don't have enough dollars. We don't have enough dollars because the price of oil has tumbled and because the previous administration threw it all away on politics and Gave some to patience and diezani to keep in Skye bank.
That money in the TSA is useless because it can only purchase a few dollars at N400 to a dollar. We need an urgent inflow of dollars from somewhere - the loan.
So its either we fix our economy and make it attractive for foreign portfolio investors (FPI's) and foreign direct investment (FDI's) to invest in with their dollars, or we pioririze export of our many agricultural products and minerals, or we do both. This is what the current government is doing.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by bashydemy(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Recovered money, recovered houses, recovered cars, etc. where are those recovered items? Maybe they are seriously transferring to another account. Nig is doomed

Wetin concern you with our country and our Govt? you think say them dey share them hahaha it's not business as usual.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by rukkyland(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2016
check my signature and make some cool cash.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by bashydemy(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2016
imohchard:
where is EFCC and ICPC keeping all the ones they have been recovering?

Aint we tired of this show already?

So you want them to call you and started showing them to you one by one so as to satisfy your hatred mind?`
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Heffalump(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Recovered money, recovered houses, recovered cars, etc. where are those recovered items? Maybe they are seriously transferring to another account. Nig is doomed

Very good question my brother. Most Nigerians are criminally hearted by nature. Am not surprised if these recovered loots or items end in private hands.

"Fighting corruption to pay corruption" undecided
We must hold the Government accountable now before it's too late angry
The public deserve to see openness in the battle against this haggard monster called Corruption in our land.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by billy187(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
wayne4loan:
With all due respect their nothing exotic about those cars

Most of them (basically all the pickups, vans and some of the suvs) seem to be Innoson too!
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by solacong: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chai Dere is God oo
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by legibow: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Useless pple, they just they recover and yet we are oweing, yet the president want to borrow money.... The thunder that will strike all of una, is in the hold up
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Explorers(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
I envy the relooters

And re-relooters...

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by mjbaba: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
LockDown69:
All I see are basic SUVs and pickup trucks undecided
if u know how much those pick ups cost, u won't be saying this
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by davibid: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
If you ask me I'll say let's legal corruption

Since our leaders are always involved practices that are contrary to the laws of the land

If corruption is legalized, maybe they will do otherwise

#JustMyThoughts
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Izonpikin: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
They will still doubt anti corruption crusade.
no..it will all be relooted..open ya eyes...
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by teebaxy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
I envy the relooters
I tell you, it's a case of loot, looters, lootest
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by LockDown69(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
mjbaba:
if u know how much those pick ups cost, u won't be saying this
Dude Google "exotic cars" and let me know the images you see, smh!
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by AntiWailer: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
no..it will all be relooted..open ya eyes...

So leaving it with the first looters is a better option.

Open ur brain my brother.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Izonpikin: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

So leaving it with the first looters is a better option.

Open ur brain my brother.
doing it the right way is the ish...

Running adverts here on the media to score points won't lead us anywhere..

Open ya eyes and medula my brother...
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Davidgr8(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Always collecting and never punishing,even if were the one i will keep trying my luck maybe one day i wont be caught
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Its like you took the words right out of my brain. We keep hearing of recovered properties daily but we're still looking around hopelessly for who to borrow us billions of dollars. Doesn't add up.

Open wifi...deh your head ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Increases Electricity Tariff By 50% / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.