Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials (32576 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House / Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by TTLHORLA: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2016
hmm
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Aburi001: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Recovered money, recovered houses, recovered cars, etc. where are those recovered items? Maybe they are seriously transferring to another account. Nig is doomed
I want to sleep, wake me up when RECOVERED PEOPLE are handy grin

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by AntiWailer: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Its like you took the words right out of my brain. We keep hearing of recovered properties daily but we're still looking around hopelessly for who to borrow us billions of dollars. Doesn't add up.

May be u dnt know wat 1 Billion dollars mean compared to the amount recovered.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Miles300: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Recovered money, recovered houses, recovered cars, etc. where are those recovered items? Maybe they are seriously transferring to another account. Nig is doomed
they av recovering lots since 1800bc and nothin seems to come out of it , even abacha loot where e go nobody know !! They should spare us the stories , Nigerians will be more happy to see dem convicted than this Yeye news

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by mejai(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2016
LockDown69:
All I see are basic SUVs and pickup trucks undecided
thank u very much. I am still searching for d exotic ones
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Criticize001(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2016
This Thing will just rot there, plz FG, auction it out to the masses
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by kings09(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin Una no go kill person for here
davidodiba:

Where you go see am. The person who even made the arrest is very interested in some angry
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by lordyugo: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Pree86:
ICPC the father of all irrelevant agencies. these people no dey work at all

icpc nd civil defense are the most frivolous agencies in nigeria
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by wildchild1: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2016
103 Exotic cars??

Check my signature
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by bmxshop: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2016
One week one Problem.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by davedan88(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Na today we the hear this story. Where all the money n valuables weh them Don collect from looters? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Trendirabingi: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2016
y dont they give this cars to nigerian youths who have fully participated in their entrepreneurship programs and other programs of such likes or are already existing entrepreneurs contributing to the reduction of unemployment and gdp growth in their own little way..or even to youth corpers in their various cds, organize mini project plan for this youths to execute, or review the projects they have executed within the community they find themselves and the ideology behind it, get the cars sold and give the proceeds to them to share among themselves.? with this you would be springing activeness within the youths and drive to be productive n directly affecting the communities u cant reach.. instead of throwing back this cars or its proceeds to the mercy of rouges for another recycled stealing..its high time the government begin to re-evaluate its priorities, and come up with the best thought out strategy in affecting its people most possibly directly..not story farce charade that could be throwing cash and assets back to the hands of vultures..
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by abfalkolly(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2016
I wish we can be conscious n sensitive of our comments...u said Nigeria is doomed n ur a Nigerian..definitely u ar doomed too!God bless Nigeria...
tundafayaBuhari:
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by paulto89(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2016
103 vehicles....which way 9ja
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by tundafayaBuhari: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2016
abfalkolly:
I wish we can be conscious n sensitive of our comments...u said Nigeria is doomed n ur a Nigerian..definitely u ar doomed too!God bless Nigeria...
no offence but buhari is not what Nig need now cos he's brain dead. Not my president
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Orikinla(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Where are the exotic cars?
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by tundafayaBuhari: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Miles300:
they av recovering lots since 1800bc and nothin seems to come out of it , even abacha loot where e go nobody know !! They should spare us the stories , Nigerians will be more happy to see dem convicted than this Yeye news
they are playing politics with our heads. I know send them
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by tundafayaBuhari: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Aburi001:
I want to sleep, wake me up when RECOVERED PEOPLE are handy grin
that means you go wait taya
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by tundafayaBuhari: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2016
crownedprinz:

Its going into the government reserves
Buhari is a fool
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by tundafayaBuhari: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2016
davidodiba:

Where you go see am. The person who even made the arrest is very interested in some angry
you are right bro. It's time we the youth start using our head
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2016
There's nothing exotic about this cars na undecided
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by profhezekiah: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Na car dis pple dey recover when EFCC dey recover billions of dollars
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by MrTour: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Nigeria has never been in so much mess, there is a lot of looting and funds embezzlement going on behind the scene.

A herdsman has no business with economics, by the time buhari is done with Nigeria we be in at least $120 billion debt.

thesicilian:

Its like you took the words right out of my brain. We keep hearing of recovered properties daily but we're still looking around hopelessly for who to borrow us billions of dollars. Doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by Emperorwhales(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2016
awon werey
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by gloryman91: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Subuhanallahi, don dey serve Nigerian government for over 12years no single tyre. Allah punish these thieves.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by tundafayaBuhari: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by uchennn: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Good one. I believe if the majority of Nigerians organise to fight corruption and terrorism, the Nigerian economy will to a large extent be a significant nation to reckon with in the international community.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by zoomman(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Oyamilenu.....

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by SBG04: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Oga the value of all these things is in naira. What we need right now is not naira, its dollars. We need dollars to liquidate our forex market, restore investor confidence in our economy and fund our budget which will require foreign spending to cater to contractors that have to import what they need.
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by jahsson(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Since it has been confirmed as "looted"... Then do the needful and lock the looters up.... Too many innocent people in prisons while the criminals are roaming free and constantly being praised....

Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by thesicilian: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

May be u dnt know wat 1 Billion dollars mean compared to the amount recovered.
As far back as June we were told that the total amount recovered so far, both cash and assets, was about N3.4 trillion. ( http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/05/keeping-his-promise-buhari-announces-recovery-of-n3-4-trillion-in-one-year/ )
That's more than half of our total budget of about N6.06 trillion.
Now we want to borrow $30billion, which at a conservative exchange rate of N450/dollar = N13.5trillion naira. (more than twice the budget). That's assuming we do not even have any IGR at all, ignoring the so called Chinese loan deal, etc.
Let's see the Mathematics Professor who can reconcile these figures?!
Re: ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials by thesicilian: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2016
SBG04:

Oga the value of all these things is in naira. What we need right now is not naira, its dollars. We need dollars to liquidate our forex market, restore investor confidence in our economy and fund our budget which will require foreign spending to cater to contractors that have to import what they need.
So we just ignore the naira we have in our TSA and keep borrowing dollars? Which further weakens the naira?
If you haven't read the short story Animal Farm by George Orwell, I highly recommend that you Google and download and read. It'll help you understand a lot of things about how Nigeria is being run today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria, 5 Other West African Countries Condemn Renaming Of CFA Franc To ECO / Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) / FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.