Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding (24706 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding Postponed Till February 2017 / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Tough Looking Bouncers At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by Taku555(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2016
yinkslinks:
so this guy now will put bura in this babe's duri. chai wealthy fuccccckings!
please try and repent bro. Your thoughts are of evil
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by leofab(f): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Ohh
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by wayne4loan: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
Zahra!! After all the love we shared in (my dreams) you still left me for this boy!!!?? I dont blame you sha!! Me self will leave me for this boy with plenty money! That is how my ex left me and got married to another guy, when i investigated the guy she married, i was happy for her!! angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by Doghari: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2016
This asorockers sef.

You want to control lives of millions of people but want your own life private and secret?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by Donsammi(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2016
metorichmond:
Saw her in dunes supermarket maitama on Tuesday, that gal is a beauty to behold, see skin glittering like halogen bulb. Loool. Think she came to shop for wedding!
truely she's cute AF..

sha that's our Nigerian money on her.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2016
bamideleafolabi:

Source: http://abujareporters.com.ng/breaking-news-zahra-buhari-s-wedding-postponed-by-a-week-the-politics-of-a-quiet-wedding-celebration/
Congratulations to Zahra Buhari.
There is no honey that does cost money.
No romance without finance.

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by armadeo(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
Zahra!! After all the love we shared in (my dreams) you still left me for this boy!!!?? I dont blame you sha!! Me self will leave me for this boy with plenty money! That is how my ex left me and got married to another guy, when i investigated the guy she married, i was happy for her!! angry

Lol. Are you so be or drunk now.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by SalomonKane: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2016
I hope they won't spend Nigeria's money in this wedding. The recession is taking its toll on Nigerians and I'm sure the president won't want any publicity as to the lavish wedding of his daughter. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by rukkyland(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2016
wetin concern me. if una like make una postpone am go 2019.

meanwhile.

check my signature and make some cool cash.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by yusufabiola88(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
lol[center]lol[/center]lol
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by Laple0541(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
How is such postponement our biz? if dem like make dem cancel am, na dem family wahala be dat. My concern is this battered economy under her father.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by yedidiah(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Since the talk of her wedding began, I have noticed that nothing from the write-up suggest that she and the guy have been dating or are long time boo or something like that. Shows it is another political alignment strategy.

No wonder Malo wedding no dey dey enjoyable. Na to marry am keep for house. No outing except when dem wan go shoprite go eat noodles.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by Catastrophe1: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
victorazy:
So na man like me will be sleeping with Zahra. I must be rich in this life in the name of Jesus, amen.

no be man like u dey Bleep rihanna
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by IYANGBALI: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
I hope it is not our money they want to use to do all those bullsh1t
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by panegyrics: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Generalkorex:
na me suppose marry ha na
keep on dreaming dude....
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by victorazy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Catastrophe1:
no be man like u dey Bleep rihanna
undecided

U dey worsen my situation, kai!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
metorichmond:
Saw her in dunes supermarket maitama on Tuesday, that gal is a beauty to behold, see skin glittering like halogen bulb. Loool. Think she came to shop for wedding!
yea
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by holuwaxemixire: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Funny enaf,d weddin mite nt b postponed,dy just did dt to ward off poke nosers 4 security reasons!............
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by Catastrophe1: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
victorazy:

undecided

U dey worsen my situation, kai!

hahahaha
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by hylyne(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
victorazy:
So na man like me will be sleeping with Zahra. I must be rich in this life in the name of Jesus, amen.

Listen to yourself... The only reason you want God to bless you, is cos u want to be sleeping with pretty ladies?

Get some sense IJN
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by tit(f): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2016
even wedding is inconclusive under buhari

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by victorazy(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2016
hylyne:

Listen to yourself... The only reason you want God to bless you, is cos u want to be sleeping with pretty ladies?

Get some sense IJN

Guy don't be mean!
Mind u we're just having fun here, nothing is real, all na wig. Is just like acting in a movie.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by totorimi: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is one of the reasons bubu has been fighting to be president.
1. To return power to the north.
2. To enjoy everything he could not enjoy after IBB booted him out in ,1983
3.to rnri j s d settle himself. Hod family and cronies that ha e been wothhim.
4. To islamize Nigeria as much as he can.
5 to defeat all enemies of Islam using state machinery.
6. To die in government as president.

...but God pass them all, the more they plan the more God thwarts it. Nigeria is boiling the wicked people are using government influence to plan a multi million dollar wedding in the face of abject hunger and poverty how can the cry of poor Nigerians not be heard.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by LoveDecay(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
totorimi:
This is one of the reasons bubu has been fighting to be president.
1. To return power to the north.
2. To enjoy everything he could not enjoy after IBB booted him out in ,1983
3.to rnri j s d settle himself. Hod family and cronies that ha e been wothhim.
4. To islamize Nigeria as much as he can.
5 to defeat all enemies of Islam using state machinery.
6. To die in government as president.

...but God pass them all, the more they plan the more God thwarts it. Nigeria is boiling the wicked people are using government influence to plan a multi million dollar wedding in the face of abject hunger and poverty how can the cry of poor Nigerians not be heard.

And you ... what are your goals in life ....
Re: Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding by totorimi: 4:34am On Dec 16, 2016
LoveDecay:

And you ... what are your goals in life ....

To make Nigeria, the pride of Africa and that means ensuring that quacks masquerading as patriots are stopped from feeding fat on tax payers funds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / Inside PDP’s Early Plans To Topple APC In 2023 / Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.