Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mass Failure Going On At National Open University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Failure Going On At National Open University Of Nigeria (675 Views)

Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / Delta State Polytechnic Students Protest Over Mass Failure / WAEC Mass Failure And Recipe For Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mass Failure Going On At National Open University Of Nigeria by kudiblaze: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2016
This has been a very disturbing issue on the heart of students. In this second batch of the National Open University of Nigeria (noun) 2016, noun have been out of the league, if I would say.

Noun is said to be an online/distance learning institution but for over some months now the students have not been able to assess the school portal, and this has resulted in some major issues with some student not being able to complete their registration, pay their fees or submit their test (Tma).
http://www.splashnaija.com/2016/11/27/mass-failure-going-national-open-university-nigeria/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Can I Reduce My Pic To The Specified 20kb For Fsb Scholarship / Best Graduating Student In Paediatrics, Rewarded With Just N250 Naira / And The Girl Died!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.