Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch (66695 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by awayeyebundle: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulation to Akeredolu our next government......Mimiko a selfish and bastardise PDP with his traitor act...if i'm Mimiko I would av called Jimoh Ibrahim and say jegede should be his deputy...but his selfish would not allow him

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2016
brunofarad:
Hmmmm Congrats

That's all I have to say

In other news

SI UNIT of measurement for GUYS TOLO NA OGBE ( real street made boys ) grin

Check my profile picture and be glad u did
the SI unit is Long-legismide but I doubt if akeredolu used it because he's the people's choice. They voted him, not the party.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by vikaosi: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2016
My thoughts summarised:

1. This is victory for democracy, let he that is in power today know that one day he may not be there again. Nothing is permanent

2. Let those in Aso not get too excited, in 2019 they may join Mimiko and Aninih in retirement. People voted Aketi not necessarily party

3. You reading this, don't get too excited, unless you are the governor-elects's close relatives or in-laws. This is their victory. Ours come only with better roads, healthcare, education and security.

If you are not part of them, know that you are with us(the masses), just chill and pray for good governance.

Thanks

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Yahami(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2016

One of the best Election In time of credibility, hitch-free, less time in colating the result and final result I think gradually we are getting it right. I pray for same peaceful process In River state and other area as well... long leave INEC, Long leave Ondo state and long leave federal republic of Nigeria!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Lumig: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

Exactly
the real voters know that Jonathan and PDP's massive looting and impunity plunged Nigeria into what we have now

Patience, Dasuki, Fayose, Obanikoro, Diezani etc. are still fresh in our minds..
GEJ was a curse and a mistake that should never have happened
No matter how incompetent, evil or whatever name /adjectives we use to describe APC, majority knows PDP is still not an option.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Emperorwhales(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2016
congratulation to governor elect AKETI
election is now over , keep finding a means of keeping to all ur promises wen sworn in..

because another four year is around the corner
.NEW MAYOR IN TOWN ;Dcongratulation to governor elect AKETI
election is now over , keep finding a means of keeping to all ur promises wen sworn in..

because another four year is around the corner
.NEW MAYOR IN TOWN
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by haykinzz(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Congrats aketi

All the lies and wailing by LIEPOD flat heads to make us think APC is the problem ain't working

The people have spoken. They know how we got in to recession mess grin

It would have been a landslide if AD didn't divide apc's vote.

yes, in LIEPOD's dream cheesy

Would have been a landslide? So 14LGT to 2LGT is not already a landslide? What else do you want bro?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by 0955eb027(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2016
seguno2:

That is a reflection of the turnout.
People don't win elections by simply doing armchair analysis. They have to get out and vote, dragging others along.
for real. I don t think they were interested in the election at all. We are getting to times when people will have to draggedd from their homes to come exercise their civic duties. The country is just so fckd up.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by johnglo2(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2016
xarm:
people are saying they are surprise to see APC winning election despite recession, who told you ondo origin are voting for APC? if not for bad governorship of mimiko did you think APC can win ondo state? they vote for personality, they needed change badly in ondo state, go to ondo state and see how workers are suffering under PDP (mimiko) my dad happened to be one of the victim of mimiko and PDP in ondo state, my dad was left for up to a year without receiving salary b4 he pass away, because lack of financial mean to take care of his health, ondo south is one of the PDP strong hood b4, but mimiko left us in darkness, refuse to do anything in that area for a good 8 years even the only university there is almost dead, I supported every action of jimoh to destabilize mimiko effort to impose his errand boy on us, the blood of those mimiko killed with his bad government in ondo state will never give him rest all the days of his life.
amen

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by ElCapone(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2016
While Jegede await the outcome of the electoral college votes, AKeredolu has secured the majority votes in the just concluded ondo election. lol We wish them success.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by 0955eb027(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2016
idu1:
I think the turnout was low.
Very low. A time will come when they ll have to vote themselves in.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by ochubaebube(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Anyone who say Tinubu has been defeated again does not understand the magnamity of the defeat. Tinubu has not only been defeated, he has been humiliated, trampled upon and APC has proved that he is inconsequential to their victory in all levels both in terms of finance and strategic planning and implementation ... not even in his infamous SW. With his AD winning only ONE LGA out of 17!!!!!! Upon the brouhaha about AD being a SW backed party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by rashmanny(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Just text me her number and u wl b glad u did after some days
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Eddodoh(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2016
obaival:
Please I need a code to hack into my gf phone...
I no dy understand our chat again

any help?
Go to Programming or Webmaster section. You will find help there. These whores ain't loyal, don't give yourself hypertension.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Oviconji: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2016
ochubaebube:
Anyone who say Tinubu has been defeated again does not understand the magnamity of the defeat. Tinubu has not only been defeated, he has been humiliated, trampled upon and APC has proved that he is inconsequential to their victory in all levels both in terms of finance and strategic planning and implementation ... not even in his infamous SW. With his AD winning only ONE LGA out of 17!!!!!! Upon the brouhaha about AD being a SW backed party.

It is an EPIC defeat truly. He is FINISHED politically.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by bcashy: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2016
specco:
Chai, Buhari rendering Tinubu irrelevant since 1815! This is another heavy blow. Just check the following:
Minisers
Senate President
Speaker HOR
Apc chairmanship
Edo guber election
Ondo guber election.
Tinubu is finished. More to come.

Start licking ur wounds cos u will never in anyway be relevant in this country......I wonder what tinubu and buhari has got to do with this. Has buhari suddenly become our hero? U people are nothing but confused minds. Who will ever take you people serious with this ur way of yhinking ? Continue with this since this is wat u know how to do best, let those that are in the right frame of mind rule the country.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2016
You just watch how Akeredolu will reform and transform the political administration of Ondo State.
As an oil producing state, he can build smart cities that will attract foreign investors and tourists to boost the socioeconomic status of Ondo in the next four years.
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Engrboat: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Updated

AD: 103,625
APC: 237,792
PDP: 145,573

APC: 14
PDP: 2
AD: 1

1 local government been expected.

Collation resume 11am

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Eddodoh(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2016
rashmanny:
Just text me her number and u wl b glad u did after some days
The guy will be scared to give you her number so that you would not start shining the babe kongo later.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by eurogee: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2016
rigged in all parameters. it is a shame that Jonathans achievements are being destroyed. shame on the zoo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by martineverest(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2016
CharlieMaria:
Because of this useless election we spent 12hours at the roadblock in ondo on our way from lagos to Enugu yesterday only to reach onitsha around 3.30am this morning. A journey we left lagos around 8am-
wetin concern us? U no hear say ondo get election b4 u enter road?
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by barcaboi(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2016
CharlieMaria:
Because of this useless election we spent 12hours at the roadblock in ondo on our way from lagos to Enugu yesterday only to reach onitsha around 3.30am this morning. A journey we left lagos around 8am-
just because APC won...Everybody knws d major roads will have roadblocks...u shdav planned ur journey well...so guess u re at fault 4 dat
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by ogunsj: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2016
veekid:

Buhari makes tinubu irrelevant again

APC! !!!!!!!!!! Scaaaaaaammmmmmm
the wailing has changed. it's now between buhari and tinubu. poor people self. tomorrow you will tinubu in as rock dinning and winning and killing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by feeloscar(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2016
veekid:

Buhari makes tinubu irrelevant again

APC! !!!!!!!!!! Scaaaaaaammmmmmm
Non of your business, concentrate on PDP's Makarfi and Sheriff.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by tbanty1: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2016
awelekiti:
the SI unit is Long-legismide but I doubt if akeredolu used it because he's the people's choice. They voted him, not the party.
dont be confused, aketi aint people's choice, but he is the highest bidder in each pollin unit, the minimum cash spent per head to cast vote for APC is 3000#. So that made Apc won. Since people are seriously suffering in the state, so they have no option than to go for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Macarony01: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Congrats to Aketi congrats to Apc Ekiti here we come......u go fear
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by eurogee: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
rubbish
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Tinubu has been defeated, once again
South west has finally decided to break los from Tinuba grip
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2016
obaival:
Please I need a code to hack into my gf phone...
I no dy understand our chat again

any help?

Bros..... Just make sure u knw u are d'one looking for trouble as u hack her phone
Is better u play along with her
No b evrytin eyes/ear must see/hear grin
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by FunkyMetahuman: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2016
haykinzz:

Would have been a landslide? So 14LGT to 2LGT is not already a landslide? What else do you want bro?
0 local government grin

That's a landslide smiley
Re: Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch by ogunsj: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Tinubu has been defeated, once again
is that the new line of wailing. you people self, una no get shame. after the defeat una supposed rest.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.