Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband (66677 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by TMSMedia: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2021
Gov. El-Rufai's Wife Reveals What Kaduna Stress Has Done To Her Husband's Hair (Photo)

Hadiza Nasir El-Rufai, wife of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, took to her Twitter handle to share a photo revealing what the stress from Kaduna State has done to her husband's hair, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote:

''See what Kaduna stress has done to my husband’s hair. We’re the same age, fa''
https://twitter.com/hadizel/status/1347953701298831361?s=19

6 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2021
When will you show us what Kaduna money has done to him and your family fa

Nonentities.

1277 Likes 107 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by YoonSung76: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Wetin concern us?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by pyyxxaro: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Let her correct herself by saying

STRESS HER HUSBAND GETS FROM BEING WICKED undecided

313 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Yobabad: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2021
That is demolition stress, and stress of being a devisive leader

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by johnmartus(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2021
grin don't mind her. Some of them belive that Nigerians are stupid.
Wiseandtrue:

Nonentities.

305 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Formularcr7: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2021
I know how you feel ma, but KADUNA has done more for your family.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by majamajic(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Kaduna , once a city of joy !

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by jansonn(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2021
But seriously, I speak based on my experience!! I live in Kaduna state and I'm neither a northerner or muslim, it's important to state that el rufai is one of the best gov in Nigeria based on infrastructural developments!! Most of you might say he's a fanatic and a bigot but this man doesn't care about anyone whether Hausa or Christian, presently he has demolished over 5 major markets in the state from which his people (Hausa) majorly feed from. One of the woes of his gov is this banditry and kidnapping, that has single handedly destroyed every other thing he has done for this state.
Also, el rufai is sturborn, he doesn't listen to anyone, I'm sure the advices are just there as appointees and nothing else and he doesn't really care what the people will go through from whatever policy he's making but if we base performance in structure, advancement, roads and educational policies, el rufai is the best both in the north and Nigeria

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Goodtimesahead(f): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Nonentities.

God bless you.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by jagaban002(m): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2021
This man is one of the good leaders we have in Nigeria

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2021
It comes with the Job, its not a new thing. Critical thinking under stress gives grey hair quick, Obama epitomizes that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Daddysidhan: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2021
Your devilish husband with his devilish agenda is the stress of kaduna and its people, his Muslim Muslim tickets gave his Fulani killers sense of total ownership of kaduna.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Racoon(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Was your husband forced to serve Kaduna state? Dont know why these people always take Nigerians for granted.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by adadike(f): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2021
It's simple. Ask him to resign! Kaduna state deserves better

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2021
I still can't phantom why good people die early while wicked and heartless people attain old age.

Why people dey quote me up and down self?
I didn't direct my speech to anyone naw, just talking in general...
Evil people run when no one pursuet

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Arrewa: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Your devilish husband with his devilish agenda is the stress of kaduna and its people, his Muslim Muslim tickets gave his Fulani killers sense of total ownership of kaduna.
we don't care how much bigots hate Elrufai...

We don't care about the useles media war against Elrufai!!

One thing I am very sure is that Elrufai will one day rule this country and won't need to win any state in East to coast to victory.

As long as he has the great north... All he needs from the east 5%....

Bigots should continue hating!!

We are solidly behind Elrufai!!

Elrufai is a blessing to the north!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by slawormiir: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Wiseandtrue:
Nonentities.
your boyfriend must be a real niggarr
I owe your boyfriend something...but he must chose wisely between a parcel of weed or enough bottles or nord vpn username and password or a paid pussy...oh sorry there is no need for paid pussy..am very sorry baby girl

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by omas1(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
undecided
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Arrewa: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Racoon:
Was your husband forced to serve Kaduna state? Dont know why these people always take Nigerians for granted.
you should be more concern about the East.

Elrufai is commissioning projects every week and developing Kaduna State.

While your Eastern politicians are busy looting your backward region.

Your region is currently the most backward region in Nigeria.

Hold your leaders accountable and stop killing yourself over Elrufai that has no business with the East.

Elrufai is working!!

14 Likes 5 Shares

southniyikaye:
I still can't phantom why good people die early while wicked and heartless people attain old age.
Elrufai that you people hate with so much passion is better then all your eastern governors combined!!

It will be a blessing for the east to have a politician with half of Elrufai's political capacity!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Bornsinner7: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
No be stress..

The people wey done swear for am too plenty.. e done dey reflect for him physique..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Dozie32(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Your wicked husband

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by potbelly(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Very insensitive statement..

Sometimes it's better not to comment in the public sphere...

You talk of what kaduna has done to your husband?

What of what your husband done to residents of kaduna?

What of the lives lost in kaduna on a regular basis due to what is termed as religious crisis what did your husband do about it?

He demolised a hotel due to rumors only to come ip with a very weak damage control that the hotel has no permits...

A hotel that has been there all his while...

Its only a matter of time though... cos power is transient.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by CoolMade554: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmm

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by chigoziri2403(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
He should eat balanced diet

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Simplebeauty: 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by Dave0116(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by baggioni: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2021
cheesy
You should be proud of your husband, he's a hard worker

1 Like

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by lkillbrokehoes: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Your devilish husband abi? ko oshi kuro

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband by SATANNIST: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2021
u mean kaduna looting? come here , did anyone force him to take the position dont u know that in a sane country, people like him are suppose to be in old people home?
nigerians will be looting and complaining some will even be crying like ayade, some will be mocking you with your money like dino. thunder fire all of una there angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.