Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Let Join In The Struggle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Join In The Struggle (667 Views)

Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace / The Best Business To Join In 2015, I Have Earn More Than 760K Here 100% 4 Real. / Join In On This New Network Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Join In The Struggle by mohammedk1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2009
this is a call to the northerners and any person who has a cultural affinity of the northerners to join this great association who are the true representative of the interest of the northerners in Nigeria and the world at large. It has won numerous award for peace promotion in the world, just of recent it leadership was called upon for a panacea in the niger- delta crises.
  This is an association to be reckon with. This is not an advertisement or way of looking for any tom, dick, and harry to join the organisation but a way of telling any person who has this concern for the sorry state we, the northerners have found ourselves despite our long term rule of this country of ours and wants a change of course of our people vis-visa empowerment, education and enlightenment.
   This association is called arewa youth consultative forum(AYCF). It has it headquarter here in Lagos state and the name of the national president is Alh Yerima U shettima .Its has about twenty six zonal branches in lagos and numerous chapters all over the states.
   I am the Ass. Lagos state financial secretary. I will be ever ready to attend to questions.
   This is my email address  (mohammed_kev@yahoo.com and mohammed_kelvin@hotmail.com).
  GREAT AREWA!  GREAT AREWA!!  GREAT AREWA!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Business Which Is Located In Abuja / Discover How 3200 Naira Can Change Your Life / Business Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.