Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Business Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Advice (661 Views)

Business Advice Nairaland Pls Check In / Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! / A Teacher With N500,000 Needs Business Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Advice by bobosydney: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2010
Hello everyone on  Nairaland ,  I will really appreciate it if anybody can give or suggest what kind of business that i can do with 3 million Naira in Nigeria (lagos or Ogun state)but i don't want people to give their phone number or email address because i won't call you .
  Firstly, I am Young hard working  Nigerian man in mid twenties  of age and i've been in Australia for 7 years and this year will be my first time coming home to see my family and i want to set up business in Nigeria but my aunty will monitor it for me . please your advice will really be appreciated . Thanks every yeveryone.
Re: Business Advice by edeolu: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
well i think the first thing you need is find a problem you can solve i.e enjoy solving that you can turn into a business.

secondly you need the following
a. how to sell the product/service
b. getting people to know about it
c. a good skill in what you are offering

its not yor money that is important but your ability to multiply that amount.

business like
a. poultry
a.laundry
c.provision in a good area at wholesale price
Re: Business Advice by knice(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2010
Exporting of locally produced agricultural products like cashew, charcoal, chillipepper & many more is a thriving business I will recommend for anyone who can afford its start-up capital. If you are a beginner, we assist you with all the resources, start-up kits, opportunities and valuable Information you would require/07033097160.Goodbye.

(1) (Reply)

Trucks For Business / Plan Year 2011 Ahead / Sms Business For Only N2 On Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.