Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko (50662 Views)

#ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu / BREAKING: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Spoiler game done and casted. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by TeamSimple(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nobody should waste funds going to courtzm
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by IVORY2009(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
The billionaire who sleeps inside coffin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by RichDad1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
where's Pa Chukwudi cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimiko is finished politically for not delivering his state. Chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by pundit92: 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu: How market?
Oke: na same result with kogi o
Tinubu: ??
Oyegun: grin
I would have prefer jegede to aketi, but mimiko bad influence never allow people to see much about jegede

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Ehinmola(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jim.....jim....jimoh did u campaign for Akeredolu before the election or did u decamp to APC all of a sudden?. Of course we all know your political game plan. You are nothing but a political mole in the house.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by danot1030: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
ionsman:
Jimoh Ibrahim with the tweet of the year... If I'm FFK, i will kee myself... grin grin
I tell you, it's worthy of remark that a support from FFK indicates failure. The solution is to pay him not to support you.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by naijalander: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
This could be fake news. Eyitayo by my stats has more votes.

Teewhy2:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The ousted Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate in Ondo State, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim, has congratulated the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN), who has won 14 out of the 17 Local Government Areas already announced.

The Independent National Electoral Commission has announced the results of 17 out of 18 local governments. While Akeredolu has so far garnered 213,686 votes, the PDP governorship candidate, Mr. Eyitayo Jegede (SAN), has received 121,471, a gap which observers believe is unassailable.

Even though INEC has not yet declared Akeredolu as the governor-elect, Ibrahim, in a statement, congratulated Akeredolu.
He said, “My dear egbon. Congratulations. I have computed the results sent to me from 2907 wards by my party agents across Ondo State. It shows you are leading with unrecoverable margin. I congratulate you as governor-elect of our lovely state. I will advise you quickly maintain distance from Mimiko if you want to succeed.

“I have no doubt that you will urgently create hope for our people; kindly do whatever you can to assist your lovely civil servants. I saw poverty in those villages I visited during campaign. Please kindly assist traditional rulers as much as you can.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-jimoh-ibrahim-congratulates-akeredolu-mocks-mimiko/
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by TheBlackGeneral(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why is Jimoh still taunting Mimiko?? At this stage silence would be louder than words.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by dckng16(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim is Buhari's boy, he worked for him in d 80s as an accountant where he made his first million. Am not surprised dat Jimoh worked for APC victory by causing discord in PDP.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
I do not support PDP but Ibrahim is a traitor and a back stabber, he lacks ideology. I do not see a Democrats mocking Clinton because she lost neither have I seen any of their party member washing their dirty linen in public. I guess the purpose he created a Twitter account was to rubbish the PDP in ondo in the social media. He is a mole. Fighting from within.
It's true they say they we cannot be defeated except there's an enemy within.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by rusher14: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
dckng16:
Jimoh Ibrahim is Buhari's boy, he worked for him in d 80s as an accountant where he made his first million. Am not surprised dat Jimoh worked for APC victory by causing discord in PDP.

Jimoh accountant?

Before, during or after he studied Law?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
diegwu01:
I remember the wailers jubilation over the the victory of Jegede over Jimoh Ibrahim few days ago,
Jimoh was stabbed on the back by the very party he founded in Ondo State. Wasnt surprised when he urged this over 5million supporters to vote for Aketi.

Over 5million supporters

When there are less than 2million eligible voters in Ondo State

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by fixmeon: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim,agent of APC to destroy pdp. It is obvious now dat him Jimoh and sheriff are playing d card of APC.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by browniecay: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Okay, this is just the beginning of political drama in Ondo State. More insults still coming... Sha, I wish my state all the best and the governor-elect a successful and fruitful tenure. Don't disappoint your people. If not, what is happening now will come back to you, dancing like a masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by purem(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Atleast buhari go dey smile nw

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by nonsobaba: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Elxandre:
Nigerians have voted in a man who ran away from debates again.
The last time you did such, you know what happened.

Just shut up and keep to yourselves your wailings, when you end up with another clueless Governor.
Debates don't win elections for candidates. What does is grassroot mobilisation.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by bashydemy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
dckng16:

Please how old is Jimoh Ibrahim in 1983 to 1985? If you want to lie try to check it out wella.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Elxandre(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
nonsobaba:
Debates don't win elections for candidates. What does is grassroot mobilisation.
I know it's almost meaningless in Nigeria, that's why I don't take their cries serious when they weep.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Ask4Info: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
dckng16:

RUBBISH! ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!!

Most of you kids just come online to start forming political analyst.

Let me educate you a bit: Jimoh Ibrahim made his money through Late Ibrahim Abacha (Muhammed Abacha's elder brother). Jimoh Ibrahim is a Lawyer not an Accountant.

Take the above information to the bank and the branch manager will give you cash in exchange for it.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by PastorOla1: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
A BA IYA god father. IYA national leader!!!!! Iya laya won!!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by itzsniper(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
ddippset:
5 million supporters? are they up to 5 million people in ondo state?
na 5billion d guy b wan write na, na u get time to reply am
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Securedlife(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
diegwu01:
I remember the wailers jubilation over the the victory of Jegede over Jimoh Ibrahim few days ago,
Jimoh was stabbed on the back by the very party he founded in Ondo State. Wasnt surprised when he urged this over 5million supporters to vote for Aketi.
5 million supporters to vote, even the total number of accredited voter in ondo state are not upto 2 million, guy small small o
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by IYANGBALI: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please has Akeredolu warned the election?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by kassy777: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Teewhy2:
Am beginning to believe people who said this man was playing A PC script, but why will a man of that calibre allow himself to be used for such, maybe that is why he has so many failed businesses. This just showed that the man doesn't have the interest of ondo people at heart.
But is it true olusola oke has the mechanism of BAT working for him because I doubt that weigh his distance third or is the power of Bola Tinubu reduced drastically in the south west as well
But na wa. If there any a group of people who are so foolish are the afonjas. From records, the north has killed, jailed and foolled the afonja many many times, yet they still support the Buhari group. The latest is Tinubu who is being emptied. He is just nothing as it stands now. Ondo and Lagos some how are the oil producing states and now given to Buhari to increase his power to oppress Tibunu and the afonjes. The NNPC has just perfected plans to also import crude from outside to Kaduna coupled with Ondo. The Yoruba will remain regretting since they have refused to learn.
Buhari, even with Okon Abang cannot do that on the south south, especially like Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa. Rubbish.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by kinem(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
embarassed[/sub]Life na turn by turn undecided embarassed[sub]Life na turn by turn
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by legibow: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is real name is failure.... Nothing he set is hand on prosper... Jimoh go and wash ur head...

all u old men, leave the sit for young people to rule us to greater height
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by kinibigdeal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
If they didnt distabilize Jegede, who born APC? How can you campaign within 24hrs and win. If the election had been postponed, Akeredolu would stand no chance. In all, Jegede put up a fight. Congrats to the to Akeredolu but pray you wouldnt be impeached with the enemies you created within
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by IVORY2009(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
rusher14:

Jimoh accountant?

Before, during or after he studied Law?

Jimoh worked with the military in the days of Gen Abacha, he helped in the areas of laundering their loots and investing it as well too, so if you dig deep u will discover he equally might help Buhari in the good old days..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Troops Arrest Boko Haram Fuel And Food Supplier In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.