Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko (50644 Views)

#ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu / BREAKING: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by lakesider(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Teewhy2:
Am beginning to believe people who said this man was playing A PC script, but why will a man of that calibre allow himself to be used for such, maybe that is why he has so many failed businesses. This just showed that the man doesn't have the interest of ondo people at heart.
But is it true olusola oke has the mechanism of BAT working for him because I doubt that weigh his distance third or is the power of Bola Tinubu reduced drastically in the south west as well
u also need to think fayose and wine are playing APC script by supporting sheriff from d onset

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by petrelli07: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
ionsman:
Jimoh Ibrahim with the tweet of the year... If I'm FFK, i will kee myself... grin grin
TKO...

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by rusher14: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
IVORY2009:

Jimoh worked with the military in the days of Gen Abacha, he helped in the areas of laundering their loots and investing it as well too, so if you dig deep u will discover he equally might help Buhari in the good old days..

What is all this speculation and conjecture about?
The other chap wrote Jimoh was an accountant -easily debunked. Now, we've gone to the fact that he probably worked with Abacha and by so doing MUST have worked with Buhari.

Can't you guys ever stick to facts you know rather than pull out stuff from your ass?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by keynesstreet2: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Teewhy2:
Am beginning to believe people who said this man was playing A PC script, but why will a man of that calibre allow himself to be used for such, maybe that is why he has so many failed businesses. This just showed that the man doesn't have the interest of ondo people at heart.
But is it true olusola oke has the mechanism of BAT working for him because I doubt that weigh his distance third or is the power of Bola Tinubu reduced drastically in the south west as well
And which Script are you playing?..........

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by petnuel(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
diegwu01:
I remember the wailers jubilation over the the victory of Jegede over Jimoh Ibrahim few days ago,
Jimoh was stabbed on the back by the very party he founded in Ondo State. Wasnt surprised when he urged this over 5million supporters to vote for Aketi.

5 million wetin

What z d population of Ondo State If Jimoh Ibrahim had 5 million supporters he wudnt have backed down bkos d coast for him z d clearest!
Meanwhile see how punchng.com reported d results from INEC Nigeria ;

"A breakdown of the votes in various local government areas is as follows:1. ALLIANCE FOR DEMOCRACY =126, 8892. ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS =244, 8423. PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC PARTY =150,380APC won by 94,462.REGISTERED VOTERS = 1,647, 976ACCREDITED VOTERS: 584, 997"

So where z d 5 million supporters in all these official data?? Abeg softly broda.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by sammyj: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
E pain you reach like that angry grin tongue
Teewhy2:
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by ibietela2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
diegwu01:
I remember the wailers jubilation over the the victory of Jegede over Jimoh Ibrahim few days ago,
Jimoh was stabbed on the back by the very party he founded in Ondo State. Wasnt surprised when he urged this over 5million supporters to vote for Aketi.

5 million supporters in Ondo state? What is the population of the state?

Fear God o
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by yedidiah(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim is a shame to the Nigeria Association of Responsible Men (NARM). He can never be a member of our association. No wonder why every thing he touches, turns to ash.

Richard Branson saw it no wonder he ran away before his virgin group goes in that line.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by IVORY2009(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
rusher14:

The other chap wrote Jimoh was an accountant -easily debunked. Now, we've gone to the fact that he probably worked with Abacha and by so doing MUST have worked with Buhari.

Can't you guys ever stick to facts you know rather than pull out stuff from your ass?

Well it is a known fact that he worked for "Abacha" do ur research and get back!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by feeloscar(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
rusher14:

TKO

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by ShootToKill: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jagagbana of Africa right now.

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by feeloscar(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ask4Info:

RUBBISH! ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!!

Most of you kids just come online to start forming political analyst.

Let me educate you a bit: Jimoh Ibrahim made his money through Late Ibrahim Abacha (Muhammed Abacha's elder brother). Jimoh Ibrahim is a Lawyer not an Accountant.

Take the above information to the bank and the branch manager will give you cash in exchange for it.
You bad gan
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by muyibaba222(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Teewhy2:

BAT support for OKE IS a big turnoff for us in Ondo. External forces can not dictate for us. If not for salary and district issue, Mimiko candidate would av been our choice. The APC primary and 2012 election shld convince you.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by guiddoti: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
snrman:
Chai Nigerian politics sucks cheesy imagine
Really? what happened to Trump, US president-elect? Politics world-over sucks
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by feeloscar(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
kassy777:
But na wa. If there any a group of people who are so foolish are the afonjas. From records, the north has killed, jailed and foolled the afonja many many times, yet they still support the Buhari group. The latest is Tinubu who is being emptied. He is just nothing as it stands now. Ondo and Lagos some how are the oil producing states and now given to Buhari to increase his power to oppress Tibunu and the afonjes. The NNPC has just perfected plans to also import crude from outside to Kaduna coupled with Ondo. The Yoruba will remain regretting since they have refused to learn.
Buhari, even with Okon Abang cannot do that on the south south, especially like Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa. Rubbish.
Stop crying more than the bereaved, wailer.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by shamecurls(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
PDP really made it easier for APC. Fayose, Wike, Jimoh and Sherrif will never be forgotten for there selfless service in destroying PDP.

To whom much is giving, much is expected.....

APC really appreciate! Hope you guys repeat same in Anambra, Abia, Enugu, 2019, 2023, 2027 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
bola Ahmed tinubu....going , going...pls help me complete it
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Mayflowa(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
diegwu01:

hahahaha. This is so funny. Over 5 million ko, over 5 million ni! Not up to 500,000 voted in Ondo as a whole. Did you see the numbers? Poor voter orientation is another bane we must fight in this country.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by dinachi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
henrydadon:

all i know is that Another old man again is about to rule us...... when will the youth of our time rule this country when the govt is with the keys and padlocks.

[img]http://i./l0HlHVlvQlW3cRhRK.gif[/img]
Grow up man! The President elect of America is a 70 year old man. Stop saying stupid things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by henrydadon(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
dinachi:

Grow up man! The President elect of America is a 70 year old man. Stop saying stupid things.

so you want to compare america with this garbage country you are in..at least he is 70 years old and very healthy and able to lead the country effectively.. he also has the with the right people by his side and doesn't take years before he elect people into his cabinet..unlike your country were you have elected an ailing dying ineffective old man man as your president angry

[img]http://i./AGai4obCdKcyQ.gif[/img]
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by Kennydoc(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
diegwu01:

5 million supporters indeed! Please what's the total population of Ondo State?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by dinachi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
henrydadon:

so you want to compare america with this garbage country you are in..at least he is 70 years old and very healthy and able to lead the country effectively.. he also has the with the right people by his side and doesn't take years before he elect people into his cabinet..unlike your country were you have elected an ailing dying ineffective old man man as your president angry

[img]http://i./AGai4obCdKcyQ.gif[/img]
To people like you who still suffer the effects of colonisation, everything America does is right and everything Nigeria does is wrong. Grow up bro.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by ibkgab001: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Truly this frustrated looser Is a PIG

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by henrydadon(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
dinachi:
To people like you who still suffer the effects of colonisation, everything America does is right and everything Nigeria does is wrong. Grow up bro.

you are seriously deluded
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by rukkyland(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
congratulation sir.

meanwhile.

check my signature and make some extra cool cash
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by successking: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh can say anything he likes, after all, there is freedom of speech. With this, he has shown the world the script of whom he acted. Although, he may be happy now, but the joy of a manipulator lasts a moment.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by jibrilaminum: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
henrydadon:

all i know is that Another old man again is about to rule us...... when will the youth of our time rule this country when the govt is with the keys and padlocks.

[img]http://i./l0HlHVlvQlW3cRhRK.gif[/img]

Present urself so we giv u a trial, hence, pull-up dis ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by successking: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Now that Jimoh has achieved his greatest success in life, can he leave PDP in peace without waiting to be expelled? Today, he has succeeded in extending the agony of recession to the people he claims to have their interest at heart. There should be mourning in Ondo State and not jubilation. The evil has been let loose. A time to make the line between the rich and the poor vivid has come because the youths have once again thrown reasoning to the abyss regardless of the toll it will have on them.What has really gone amiss with this gullible generation of youths? A time of repression, a time of harassment, a time of social media censorship, a time of political intimidation, a time of poor performance, a time of blaming past government for poor performance and so on have come. Cry, cry aloud for the day is bad!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by princessG35: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
edlion57:
he is a fool
A big one at that. Nonsense
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko by dinachi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
henrydadon:

you are seriously deluded
Seriously? Oyibo arsehole! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.