Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Amercan Visa Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amercan Visa Lottery (1250 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / U.S. House passes Bill abolishing DV Visa Lottery / US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amercan Visa Lottery by mohammedk1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2009
pls i want to know whether this American visa lottery is real and secondly is it another form of slavery.
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by johnkent(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2009
American visa lottery has always been real. the slavery part i have no clue wat the heck u're asking
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by vikiviko(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
Its real bro give it a try.
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
Yes, America visa lottery is real. What do you call slavery?
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by naijaking1: 1:15am On Nov 13, 2009
flekan:

Yes, America visa lottery is real. What do you call slavery?

Working for 6 months or more without getting paid your salary
Being denied emplyment because of quota system introduced and maintained by Hausa/Fulanis people
Being denied admission to university because of someone who scored lower in JAMB is from the north, because of your tribe and state of origin
Being denied infrastructural amenities by the goverment who purport to service the people
Staying weeks and weeks without electricity
Lack of adequate medical care while the slave owners routinely travel to Saudi Arabia for the same
When your land and fishing waters are devastated, because Hausa/Fulani people need that piece of property to extract crude oil

Do you want the list to go on
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by justwise(m): 1:29am On Nov 13, 2009
naijaking1:

Being denied emplyment because of quota system introduced and maintained by Hausa/Fulanis people
Being denied admission to university because of someone who scored lower in JAMB is from the north, because of your tribe and state of origin
Being denied infrastructural amenities by the goverment who purport to service the people
Lack of adequate medical care while the slave owners routinely travel to Saudi Arabia for the same
When your land and fishing waters are devastated, because Hausa/Fulani people need that piece of property to extract crude oil
U blame America for all that?
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by Remii(m): 3:51am On Nov 13, 2009
naijaking1:

Go on blame everything on the Northerners, you hear. If the Southern leaders are so weak so much that could not influence anything and not responsible for anything good or bad, why not remove all of them and hire the all powerful Northerners to represent the South also. lol.
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
naijaking1:

Why not consult your DICO bro. Everything you listed up there doesn't fall in the category of being a slave
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by Obinoscopy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2009
Of course American Visa Lottery is real but I have to tell you that is a modified form of slavery, yet this form of slavery is even better than the slavery we face in this country under our corrupt leaders
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by naijaking1: 1:46am On Nov 14, 2009
Obinoscopy:

Of course American Visa Lottery is real but I have to tell you that is a modified form of slavery, yet this form of slavery is even better than the slavery we face in this country under our corrupt leaders

You think Hausa boys would agree? They see a different type of country apart from others in Nigeria.
Re: Amercan Visa Lottery by mohammedk1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
i am very grateful for the different reply. what i really want to know is the degree of slavery. is it that when you get there they ask you do want is against your wish or something inhuman or like working for them without been paid or just living in ghettos?
i will appreciate if i can hear from the horse mouth.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Travel And Tourism In Nigeria / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days / Fake Documents For Dv Lottery Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.