Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,662 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] (7765 Views)

The Creepy Remains Of An Abandoned Prison / World Biggest MYSTERIES Scientists Still Can't Solve. / Weird Events And Things Science Can't Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by afanide: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
weird
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016

9. The Tao's hum, New mexico

Since the 1990s, the inhabitants of
the town, Taos in New Mexico has been hearing a ceaseless humming
noise- much like the noise that sometimes originates from electricalwires. The sound is apparently so irritating that it has had disturbing psychological effects on many of the citizens. The source of the noise remains unknown to this day and the sole logical theory is that the people in the area, for some reason have super-sensitive ears
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good information
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by spreado(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kontinu, pls d last post
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by yarimo(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Op we are following you with full speed at the rate of 230 at of 260 , please where is 9 and 10?

1 Like

Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Tenplet(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2016
shuu?bt i bet newton can explain.....no offense..... :oshuu?bt i bet newton can explain.....no offense.....
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Tenplet(m): 5:12am On Nov 28, 2016
shuu?bt i bet newton can explain.....no offense.....
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 28, 2016
lastly, this one I had to consult IFA so he could bring the info. grin

10. Devil’s Kettle, Minnesota

The way water flow works is pretty simple- it goes into some place and comes out of another- all the time. Well, there’s an exception that’s found in Minnesota’s Brule River. At a particular point along its flow, thewater splits on a rock crop-one channel proceeding to the Lake Superior while the other enters a rock hole. The assumption was that the second channel of water entersunderground caves and travel along different routes before joining a river. However, scientists have not been able to prove that that’s indeed the case. Not after they used coloured dye to observeif the coloured water turns up somewhere, not even after throwingping pong balls into the water too see where they come up.

Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 28, 2016
uncle lalasticlala come and move it to promise land, grin
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Haywhymido(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2016
God is great
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Front page material
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Creepy lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by MidasTouche01(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
royalvalentine19:
lastly, this one I had to consult IFA so he could bring the info. grin

This one get as e be oo, why dem no jump inside the hole and see where they wil come out

1 Like

Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by princeemmma(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
abeg how una take know all diz creepy things now, una don travel go all over the world abi wetin self undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by LordIsaac(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
They won't move such posts...only posts like "a slut divorced Tee Blizz" and the likes of it!
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by borntosuccess(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
wow nature at it's peak
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by babyfaceafrica: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2016
MidasTouche01:

This one get as e be oo, why dem no jump inside the hole and see where they wil come out
why u no jump inside?
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by MidasTouche01(m): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
why u no jump inside?

I no be scientist na grin
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
jidxin:
u re outdated bro or prolly d post...it has bin demystify on nat geo
I had love to know when it was demystify or analyse .. ?
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by jidxin(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
royalvalentine19:
it was made by an insect prolly an ant cant really rembr wch of d insect...I think a particular type of ant....I watched dem do it
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by jidxin(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
royalvalentine19:
] it was made by an insect prolly an ant cant really rembr wch of d insect...I think a particular type of ant....I watched dem do it
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
jidxin:
] it was made by an insect prolly an ant cant really rembr wch of d insect...I think a particular type of ant....I watched dem do it
hmmm I don't need to argue. But lets just assume the ants did it, what about the dogs stunting off the bridge. Law of gravity was defiled there abi?
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by policy12: 3:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Billionaires where u dey o?
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by jidxin(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2016
royalvalentine19:
hmmm I don't need to argue. But lets just assume the ants did it, what about the dogs stunting off the bridge. Law of gravity was defiled there abi?
I was only referring to the first 1
Re: 10 Creepy Places Science Still Can't Explain [pics] by Opeyemibayonle(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student / 10 Celebrities Who Were Killed By The Illuminati / Total Cost To Relocate To Canada In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.