Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean (7455 Views)

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / Confusion As Strange Girl Seen Seated Quietly In Middle Of Campus River / Oshun Ceramics Threatens Adeleke University With Destruction Of All Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
This video will explain how they build structures in the middle of the ocean or how Underwater structures are built.
Underwater construction is a method on how to place the concrete underwater. During the construction of bridges, dams or any structure where the foundation is most likely to be place underwater, the underwater construction is used.
So underwater construction of bridge or underwater construction of dams are done using different underwater construction method.
some of the most important underwater construction methods are Cofferdams, Caissons, Driven piles and Offsite Building method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cqlYnPLLh8

#UnderwaterConstruction #Construction #Cofferdams

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by TruthOverFacts: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Very educative

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by ospreywin(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thank you. I am glad it was
TruthOverFacts:
Very educative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Indeed Sir/Madam
ospreywin:
This is interesting
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
No it won't make front page...na help please after four thrusts I cummed what do I do kind of topics dey reach fp

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:
No it won't make front page...na help please after four thrusts I cummed what do I do kind of topics dey reach fp
Lmao

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by hwebb: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Amazing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by iamyemiakins(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
No be small thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Indeed amazing
hwebb:
Amazing!
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Educative and informative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thank you sir/madam. I am glad it was
MykOnyxo:
Educative and informative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by LordIsaac(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Civil Eng guys... Watch practicals. All the fluid flow and the rest grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by overdrive(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thank you
overdrive:
Nice
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin They will
LordIsaac:
Civil Eng guys... Watch practicals. All the fluid flow and the rest grin
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin
Ishilove:

Lmao
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Yes Sir/Madam.
iamyemiakins:
No be small thing.
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Lekan111(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by pillarmaria(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is front page worthy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by GreaterFuture(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pẹlẹ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Yes. It is awesome how Engineers can construct structures.
Lekan111:
Interesting
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
I appreciate. Thank you very much Sir/Madam. Hopefully it get there. But Thanks.
pillarmaria:
This is front page worthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thank you
GreaterFuture:
Pẹlẹ
Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by GreaterFuture(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
innotutorial:
Thank you
Uwc Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by MidaserveNG: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Engineering

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by heniford2: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
This should hit FTP buh dem no go do so why undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Engineering is awesome
MidaserveNG:
Engineering

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oh hopefully it do but anyway Thanks
heniford2:
This should hit FTP buh dem no go so

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by Uyi168: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lala and co would rather move snakes and other related animal threads to FP than this one...
OP, u did well i liked the video and even subscribed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by innotutorial(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thank you. I really appreciate.
Uyi168:
Lala and co would rather move snakes and other related animal threads to FP than this one...
OP, u did well i liked the video and even subscribed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is how structures are built in the middle of the ocean by WinterMinter(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
is there snakes there?
Does it involve sex romp or Tinubu and foolhari numerous sin?

If not it ain't going to fp

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 10 Dirtiest Cities In The World / Frenchman Gets Ph.d In Yoruba Language! / Facts About Nabteb (nbc, Ntc, Anbc, & Antc) Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.