Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu (724 Views)

#ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu / Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu by Olujaay: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
PRESS RELEASE Fayemi congratulates Akeredolu, Ondo people ....says Ondo voters made the right choice The Minister of Mines and steel Development, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has congratulated the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu SAN, for his victory in Saturday’s governorship election, saying that the people of the State have made the right choice. Akeredolu, who was declared winner of the election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), defeated the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Eyitayo Jegede, SAN; and candidate of the Alliance for Democracy (AD), Chief Olusola Oke. Dr Fayemi, in a congratulatory message signed by his Special Assistant on Media, Mr Yinka Oyebode, said Akeredolu’s victory at the poll was victory for democracy as well as the people of Ondo State who have long clamoured for change. The Minister said the people of Ondo State have, through their votes, demonstrated their preference for transformative leadership and progressive governance which Akeredolu represents. He urged them to cooperate fully with the soon-to-be- inaugurated APC-led government which will usher the state to a new era of all-round development. He urged all the relevant stakeholders in the state to accept the verdict of the people and work with Akeredolu to move the State forward. He also urged Akeredolu to commence a process of reconciliation aimed at uniting the party in the state. The Minister said he was certain that Akeredolu would run a responsive and people-oriented government in the State. Noting the keen nature of the contest, Dr Fayemi also saluted the contestants for their maturity which contributed to the peaceful atmosphere under which the election held. “Ondo State people deserve to be congratulated for the right choice they have made. They have demonstrated their confidence in Mr Akeredolu’s ability to take the state to the next level of development and prosperity.” “The state would surely witness greater level of development, judging by Mr Akeredolu’s pedigree as a highly experienced professional, tested and trusted technocrat and strategic planner.” He added.

Signed Olayinka Oyebode Special Assistant ( Media) to the Minister
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu by Opeyemibayonle(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Thats good
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu by IgboRulesOthers(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin just wait tinubu will deal with all of u grin
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu by gebest: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
great
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu by anigbajumo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

Is it a must for u to copy nd paste??
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu by SIRmanjar(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Traitor.u must surely bow at the right time.

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Pays December Salary / Amma CM Jayalalitha Death News / EU, Edwin Clark Warn Against Military Occupation Of N-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.