Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested (7228 Views)

#ondodecides: Mimiko Congratulates Akeredolu / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by ebosie11(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Below is what President Buhari said.....

'This is a huge win! The unity & resilience of our party was tested — I'm glad we emerged victorious. Congratulations, Governor-Elect Rotimi Akeredolu!

I also congratulate the Chairman of the APC, Chief John Oyegun, the Chairman of the Campaign Committee, Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State, and all party faithful who put in their best and braved the odds to ensure a successful outing for Chief Akeredolu.

I commend the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Security Agencies, and the voters for the peaceful and successful conduct of the elections.

Let me again reiterate that under my watch the APC-led administration will not relent in our efforts, until we see the great nation of our dreams in all spheres of national development'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/buhari-congratulates-akeredolu-is-huge.html

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by DickTator1: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fayemi and Oyegun won it for APC.

Is Tinubu going to send congratulatory message to Aketi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by softMarket(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
;
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by princemillla(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Another state has joined the derailed party. Welcome on board. The change mantra is so boring
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by dahunsy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Coughs***clears throat#.....Lolsss Baba bubu....unity of the party tested?? undecided am not understanding
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by lytech1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Your winning shows u are in control of INEC.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
DickTator1:

Is Tinubu going to send congratulatory message to Aleti?
Oyegun should have won his polling unit in the last Edo election, rather, Fayemi should have at least won a single ward while he was the incumbent governor of Ekiti..
They did nothing son! With the attitude of Aketi? Watch out the next movie among them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by teamchocolate: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls tell me this part of this script.. shomo oodua ni yin tokan tokan.. let's hear your views

Tosinayoko:

Oyegun should have won his polling unit in the last Edo election, rather, Fayemi should have at least won a single ward while he was the incumbent governor of Ekiti..
They did nothing son! With the attitude of Aketi? Watch out the next movie among them
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by anigbajumo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
teamchocolate:
Pls tell me this part of this script.. shomo oodua ni yin tokan tokan.. let's hear your views

[b]
Lol,u need to understand him bro.

The influence of fayemi or Oyegun is not recognized in Ondo state,If election is conducted in Ekiti and Edo respectively both of them will loose their polling units,it is completely out is sense to say this same people won election for Aketi.

This is Yoruba land, we votes on credibility not by playing mastermind game or emotional politics,we are more enlighten nd educated that that.People of ondo doesn't give a damn about Oyegun,Fayemi even PMB but useless mimiko that plugged the state into mess.

Are you expecting them to vote for a party that refused to pay almost 6months salaries,that is not possible.

Jegede should blame mimiko for his failure, those who are typing Oke is OK,can you see yourselves unclad**

Tinubu's silent about Ondo gubernatorial election doesn't mean he endorsed jegede or Oke,Only wise people can understand. Politics is not about shouting like mad dog on NL,it is about personal interest. Don't be amazed if you see Akeredolu in Lagos very soon....

[/b]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Flexherbal(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmmm!

In politics, anything can happen.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by TheFreeOne: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
It is a huge win no doubt cos it suits your 2019 pemutations and quest for control of the southwest.

However it's not a guarantee that you or your party will win 2019 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Badtman(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congrat Akeredolu SAN

With all Propaganda by the Wailers Herdsmedia and IPOB yoot.

NB: God will hammer anybody that will Mock Jagaban, Tinubu is the Leader of APC Wailers goan Quench

Meanwhile
Nairalander show me Love, am just coming back from NL long term Jail, i was ban on 10 Release on 27, becuz of Afonja and Igbo, some Mod are deliberately, Talented Wicked Cuz i have seen many E clash on dis Nairaland without Banning dem oo
In the day of judgement that's how we will ban dem
Chai Reading without Comment pain me enter marrow

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Luckysbab: 3:53am On Nov 28, 2016
While not denying there is probably some infighting within the APC ranks, I would rather deduce that Tinubu was made the sacrificial lamb by mutual consent to clinch this victory.

If you recall well, this same Akeredolu lost the previous governorship bid cos of the widely speculated Tinubu influence. You can imagine the impression it must have made now when the public was led to believe he no longer enjoyed Tinubu's support. It definitely all seems stage managed, albeit a smart move.

Come to think of it, is it not curious that he suddenly stopped being Tinubu's preferred candidate, allegedly, without any tangible reason why?

Just saying though, wetin I sabi for the matter? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Johnnyessence(m): 5:08am On Nov 28, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2016
it is when we start advising tinubu to stop imposing candidates on us the better for us. we all know d september primary election was peaceful as expected. now aketi is now the governor of ondo state. no amount of tinubu words can be taken serious again. he has useless himself in south west politics. he should continue imposing his candidates to lagos state. He will be rejected in imposing candidates on us. Tinubu thinks he's smart not knowing he's the big fool of our time. He should continue in his ways of life. He will be rejected and regret his action. Everybody now knows that he's selfish and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by teamchocolate: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Lol I know aketi will still go to bourdillon... and i also knew people will not vote jegrde as they saw him as a continuation of mimiko's useless administration.. civil servants don't play with their salary and they make up the most of the population.

But what i don't understand is why oke didn't win and why ondo people will come n let fulani decide who their governor is cuz whether you like it or not apc outspent the other parties and this money came from the northern governors who endorsed aketi

anigbajumo:

[b]
Lol,u need to understand him bro.

The influence of fayemi or Oyegun is not recognized in Ondo state,If election is conducted in Ekiti and Edo respectively both of them will loose their polling units,it is completely out is sense to say this same people won election for Aketi.

This is Yoruba land, we votes on credibility not by playing mastermind game or emotional politics,we are more enlighten nd educated that that.People of ondo doesn't give a damn about Oyegun,Fayemi even PMB but useless mimiko that plugged the state into mess.

Are you expecting them to vote for a party that refused to pay almost 6months salaries,that is not possible.

Jegede should blame mimiko for his failure, those who are typing Oke is OK,can you see yourselves unclad**

Tinubu's silent about Ondo gubernatorial election doesn't mean he endorsed jegede or Oke,Only wise people can understand. Politics is not about shouting like mad dog on NL,it is about personal interest. Don't be amazed if you see Akeredolu in Lagos very soon....

[/b]
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by teamchocolate: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2016
He has....

DickTator1:

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by anigbajumo(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2016
teamchocolate:
Lol I know aketi will still go to bourdillon... and i also knew people will not vote jegrde as they saw him as a continuation of mimiko's useless administration.. civil servants don't play with their salary and they make up the most of the population.

But what i don't understand is why oke didn't win and why ondo people will come n let fulani decide who their governor is cuz whether you like it or not apc outspent the other parties and this money came from the northern governors who endorsed aketi

The basic fact is that Fulani man can't dictate for Aketi how to rule Ondo state, this is politics, is a game of tactics where personal interest remain constant. Tinubu delivered Ondo to mimiko by court jurisdiction nd later dumb him nd then decamped to PDP to share from Jonathan dollars during 2015 elections.Ondo people don't bliv in godfatherism,they votes for fairness nd good governance not the influence of PMB,Oyegun or anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by yjgm(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
And the party came out victorious.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by XXLDICK(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2016
lytech1:
Your winning shows u are in control of INEC.
APC won squarely, every unabiased person knows it.
I'm not a fan of the APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by veekid(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2016

praise the Lord
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Unity? undecided

Sha give us the change you promised

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by BrutalJab: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Unity?
grin

With Theifnibu.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by ijuda65: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2016
they voted the man not the party
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Mopolchi: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2016
okay the President has spoken

Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by sakalisis(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by awa(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Time for Tinubu to watch his back
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Aburi001: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2016
DickTator1:

Tinubu has already congratulated Buhari, Oyegun, Akeredolu and APC
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by agabusta: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2016
PMB! the Headache of wailers!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by Thobiy(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Luckysbab:
While not denying there is probably some infighting within the APC ranks, I would rather deduce that Tinubu was made the sacrificial lamb by mutual consent to clinch this victory.

If you recall well, this same Akeredolu lost the previous governorship bid cos of the widely speculated Tinubu influence. You can imagine the impression it must have made now when the public was led to believe he no longer enjoyed Tinubu's support. It definitely all seems stage managed, albeit a smart move.

Come to think of it, is it not curious that he suddenly stopped being Tinubu's preferred candidate, allegedly, without any tangible reason why?

Just saying though, wetin I sabi for the matter? cheesy
sense in this
Re: Buhari Congratulates Akeredolu: This Is A Huge Win,Unity Of Our Party Was Tested by passionate88: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Tinubu has been disgraced. Just imagine his candidate came third. Sucker punch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Azikiwe Many Sins And Why The Yorubas Dumped Him / Monarchs Hails Oyetola's Governance Model, Endorses Him For Second Term / Buhari's Impeachment: NASS Is Compromised, Can't Be Trusted - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.