Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives (1003 Views)

Iphone 11 And Galaxy Note 10 Plus Bezel Comparism / Reasons You Should Start Using Lucky Pather / Blind Camera Comparism - Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives by xtophy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
To all my fellow android users who are very conversant with games and others apps that require 'in app purchases', you should be knowledgeable about the usefulness of this app. But for others that are still naive about this app, let me explain abit about its usefulness. Lucky patcher is used to unlock coins, money and other ‘in game/app purchases’. After using this app, the game becomes very easy and it becomes VERY BORING, i mean VERY BORING.
Let me now start comparing this with our lives. Permit me to compare our lives to a game. You must finish a stage before moving to the next harder and more interesting stage. Our lives are also staged. You have to finish a stage before you can ever move to the next stage in life. You cannot move from your primary school to any higher institution without passing through secondary school. This is where the concept of 'lucky patching' comes in. We can actually hack this with our lives. We can actually unlock some cash to buy more guns, shields, armors and other weapons. We can actually skip some stages in our lives without passing through them. Are you asking me how? Just LUCKY PATCH your life. Are you still asking how? Practicing bad acts, illegal businesses, theft, money rituals and other ungodly vises are the lucky patcher in this life.
Now, let’s talk about the aftermath of using lucky patcher. I said the game becomes very boring. That's not even the worse that can happen to the game. For my fellow games player, please, if a game becomes boring, what do you do? For me, to free more spaces for other games, i will uninstall the games a.s.a.p.
Back to our comparison, a patched life becomes so boring at the long run, very boring i say. It can even lead to the uninstallation of such life; DEATH. The game will surely be very interesting if you have left it unpatched. I can equally say that the player uninstall the game prematurely. Verily, verily i say unto you that a patched life will get uninstalled prematurely.
Let me now make an exception, on our androids, one can reverse the action of lucky patching easily. The player will loose the stolen coins, money and other stuffs, but in this our own lives, ONE WILL LIVE TO REGRET THE ACTION OF LIFE PATCHING. #reopenlautech #chris

2 Likes

Re: Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives by Onechancearmy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
xtophy:
To all my fellow android users who are very conversant with games and others apps that require 'in app purchases', you should be knowledgeable about the usefulness of this app. But for others that are still naive about this app, let me explain abit about its usefulness. Lucky patcher is used to unlock coins, money and other ‘in game/app purchases’. After using this app, the game becomes very easy and it becomes VERY BORING, i mean VERY BORING.
Let me now start comparing this with our lives. Permit me to compare our lives to a game. You must finish a stage before moving to the next harder and more interesting stage. Our lives are also staged. You have to finish a stage before you can ever move to the next stage in life. You cannot move from your primary school to any higher institution without passing through secondary school. This is where the concept of 'lucky patching' comes in. We can actually hack this with our lives. We can actually unlock some cash to buy more guns, shields, armors and other weapons. We can actually skip some stages in our lives without passing through them. Are you asking me how? Just LUCKY PATCH your life. Are you still asking how? Practicing bad acts, illegal businesses, theft, money rituals and other ungodly vises are the lucky patcher in this life.
Now, let’s talk about the aftermath of using lucky patcher. I said the game becomes very boring. That's not even the worse that can happen to the game. For my fellow games player, please, if a game becomes boring, what do you do? For me, to free more spaces for other games, i will uninstall the games a.s.a.p.
Back to our comparison, a patched life becomes so boring at the long run, very boring i say. It can even lead to the uninstallation of such life; DEATH. The game will surely be very interesting if you have left it unpatched. I can equally say that the player uninstall the game prematurely. Verily, verily i say unto you that a patched life will get uninstalled prematurely.
Let me now make an exception, on our androids, one can reverse the action of lucky patching easily. The player will loose the stolen coins, money and other stuffs, but in this our own lives, ONE WILL LIVE TO REGRET THE ACTION OF LIFE PATCHING. #reopenlautech #chris

Please I went on Playstore and I saw almost 40 different apps calling themselves Lucky Patcher. How will I know which one is the real one?
Re: Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives by xtophy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Please I went on Playstore and I saw almost 40 different apps calling themselves Lucky Patcher. How will I know which one is the real one?
Download the one With d highest number of downloads... one with yellow teddy
Re: Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives by 4peace(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
xtophy:

LOL grin grin

You think google will allow such app in app store,continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives by Whizpeter(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
4peace:

LOL grin grin

You think google will allow such app in app store,continue deceiving yourself.

Don't mind them... grin Something wey dey spoil Google market!

Anybody that needs lucky patcher, get it from blogs and sites..

You can search for it on Google sha...
Re: Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives by Onechancearmy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
xtophy:

Thanx!
Re: Using Lucky Patcher; A Comparism With Our Lives by Collinz2(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Bullshit play death dome or frontline commando d-day without hack and see if you can finish the games without hack

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Water Resistance Phone Of A 100k Or Below. / Master Card Introduces Credit Card With Inbuilt Fingerprint Scanner / Help!!!.....my FERO A5001 Needs A New Touchpad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.