Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). (4937 Views)

Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by ajoskele(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shouldn't the security agencies act on this? Why would anyone declare an open war on his state because his preferred candidate didn't win?
I suupported Olusola Oke and have since congratulated Rotimi Akeredolu. Ondo is for us all.
Lalasticlala should help us forestall breakdown of law and order in Ondo.
Thanks.

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by herzernIsHere: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Whatever rocks his boat....

1 Like

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by HungerBAD: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Following
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by robay(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations Mr (SAN) and APC as a political party. Losers take heart APC have take over another state from you because... NAGODWIN.....

4 Likes

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by jumper524(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oboi Na Democracy We Dey Freedom To Yarn Bars Is Allowed
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by ajoskele(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
jumper524:
Oboi Na Democracy We Dey Freedom To Yarn Bars Is Allowed
Really?
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by Pieromania: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mtcheeew!as if i care
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by NaijaMutant(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Watching on the sidelines grin

Counting scores undecided
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by luvinhubby(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Time to invest in bullet-proof vests & helmets, this crossfire can turn nasty anyday.

#NigeriagoSurviveAPC

2 Likes

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by biuti(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Judging by his phone number, I hope he's not enjoying himself somewhere outside the country encouraging jobless youths over here to start fighting.

He should come over with his own cutlass and gun if he wants to fight.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by jumper524(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
ajoskele:
Really?
Yes Bt Make D Madness Get Limit Oo
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by sammyj: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Empty trash talk. Nonsense and ingredients! !! shocked grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by Johnnyessence(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by ajoskele(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
biuti:
Judging by his phone number, I hope he's not enjoying himself somewhere outside the country encouraging jobless youth over here to start fighting.

I think he is in Benin Republic.
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by biuti(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
ajoskele:
I think he is in Benin Republic.

Can you imagine, and he wants people here to start fighting.

1 Like

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by zero8zero(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Watching on the sidelines grin
Naijamilitant watching from the creeks..
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by ajoskele(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
biuti:

Can you imagine, and he wants people here to start fighting.
Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by gebest: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
biuti:
Judging by his phone number, I hope he's not enjoying himself somewhere outside the country encouraging jobless youth over here to start fighting.

dont mind the i.diot, he dey GHANA dey enjoy himself, com begin dey yan trash about ondo state. Aketi ti take over

2 Likes

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by doctokwus: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
An election that even their current hero and god,Fayose acknowledges that eventhough monetized,was free and fair and that d voters choice won?
Even Fayose and Mimiko wud deny the poster on this threat.Both are probably now negotiating with Akeredolu on how to use his backing with fellow apc govs beg the FG to grant them soft landing wen they leave office,and this mkpi of a poster is making empty threats from probably a one room apartment in Ghana or Benin Republic.
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by IVORY2009(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
doctokwus:
An election that even their current hero and god,Fayose says eventhough monetized, acknowledges was free and fair and that d true voters choice won?
Even Fayose and Mimiko wud deny the poster on this threat.Both are probably now negotiating with Akeredolu on how to use his backing with fellow apc govs to grant them soft landing wen they leave office,and this mkpi of a poster is making empty threats from probably a one room apartment in Ghana or Benin Republic.
[/s]

Useless shocked

1 Like

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by jahsharon: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kill them all, kill all of them. Gun for gun, cutlass for cutlass, charms for charms and blood for blood. Let the blood flow. But remember, Eyitayo, Oke, Mimiko, FFK, Fayose and Jimoh Ibrahim's chidren are all abroad, so if you have any small brain shinshini like ant, you will stay in your neighborhood and preach peace. However, if you see Mimimo or Eyitayo's children carrying guns and charms and killing and slaughtering people, then you can join them, otherwise, you are the century's biggest fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by Ahmadgani(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
look at what a notorious coward posted.

it is only a good for nothing ras(al that makes empty threats online.

bad loser

you think the election worth your blood

in short you need to b arrested for threatening the peace of not only ondo state but Nigeria as a whole

1 Like

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by modath(f): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

Common nah!!! Spamming isn't cool.. cool
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by NaijaMutant(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
zero8zero:
Naijamilitant watching from the creeks..

Truth is mine***

Pls stay off my mentions undecided
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lord why? Naija which way

Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by zero8zero(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Pls stay off my mentions undecided
yinmu** stay off the creeks
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by Nukualofa: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
U sabi mumu talk ehn. Na wao
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by ufuosman(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Empty drum
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by tobechi20(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
na biuhari teach am
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by veekid(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akindindinrin
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by afanide: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
I think his account was hacked
Re: See What An Ondo Indigene Posted After APC Was Declared Winner Today(pics). by AkinPhysicist: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
cool sour loser cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) / Peter Obi Behind The Killings In Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.