Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid (667 Views)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid by olajide280: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wizkid has announced that the money he’s going to make from his Starboy Homecoming Concert this December will go to the charity.
photos and more
http://www.naijajam.com.ng/2016/11/27/im-giving-back-homecoming-concert-earnings-charity-wizkid/

Re: ’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
That is the real star boy!
Re: ’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid by PANDOGARI: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Must we know?

1 Like

Re: ’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid by ybalogs(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
That's my boy.Always good to give back to those that made you.Kudos
Re: ’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid by ybalogs(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
PANDOGARI:
Must we know?
Yes we must.Serves as a wake up call to others in his shoes.
Re: ’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid by mofeoluwadassah: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
And so
Re: ’m Giving Back My Homecoming Concert Earnings To Charity – Wizkid by ramdris(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls O star boy my name is charity o...

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerian Musicians That Are Not Affected By The Current Economic Recession? / Bovi Mourns With Basketmouth During Mother's Burial / See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.