Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry (671 Views)

Why Toke Makinwa Shouldn't Be Your Role Model / Toke Makinwa wants to join the #Fvckyouchallenge with story of her ex-husband? / Why Toke Makinwa Cannot Stop Sleeping With Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by inspire700(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Whats that saying about being battered but not broken? Toke Makinwa might be taking the marital plunge again after all.The popular OAP who has had mostly horrible things to say about her marital experience from her 18-month marriage to fitness trainer, Maje Ayida, says she just might give marriage another go.
Speaking during a Chat with Encomium magazine, the 31-year-old made it clear that she is no longer bitter about her failed marriage and that anything could happen.
When asked if she could give marriage another shot, she said, “It was a journey, we all go through different stages, we learn from them.
“Marriage is a beautiful thing. Next time we would be talking, I might be a married woman, who knows. Life is a journey. You are allowed to grow, it is a journey of growth, and be open, do what you are supposed to do when you are supposed to do it so that you can learn from your mistakes, become who you are supposed to be.”

Speaking on her perception of marriage, she said, “It is a beautiful institution. I am not coming from a bitter place, you would accept what happened.
“For me, it might be a marriage, for the next person, it might be a sick child. The most important thing is what you do with what you learnt from the situation.
“You are allowed to grow, it is a journey of growth, and be open, do what you are supposed to do when you are supposed to do it, so that you can learn from your mistakes, become who you are supposed to be.”
Speaking further, she said, “No one should see that your life is not perfect but I am here to change that. People should see you in your worst, which is how they can appreciate your success story. People should see you when you are down and under because you would still come up.
“If you reach the bottom, there is only one place to go which is the top. We need to eradicate shaming people to silence, most especially women. Women are held in high esteem.
“You can’t show to the world that you are heartbroken, you can’t show to the world that your marriage is not perfect because people would look at you and think there is something wrong with you. But there is nothing wrong with that person.
“She is walking through life. She is becoming what she is supposed to be. It is important that we unmask ourselves, let go off this tradition because people die in silence. There is more to life than the shame.”

Makinwa's recently released must-tell book, "On Becoming", revealed the hell she endured in her marriage since finding out about her husband's betrayal in impregnating his longtime girlfriend, Anita Solomon.
Makinwa only recently officially divorced her husband over adultery, cruelty and irreconcilable differences.

SOURCE: http://www.gistpark.com/2016/12/toke-makinwa-wants-to-give-marriage.html

Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by Young03(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2016
After bleaching
After maje don suck everything finish
Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by inspire700(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Young03:
After bleaching

After maje don suck everything finish
hahahahaha....u funny die! but there are still guys crushing up n down for her oooo! some even dey nairaland here sef
Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by Young03(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2016
inspire700:

hahahahaha....u funny die! but there are still guys crushing up n down for her oooo! some even dey nairaland here sef

They just won chop and clean mouth
Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by Iamvictor(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2016
What is remaining for the new man to marry... another man done use straw suck her finish
Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by ojun50(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2016
I for marry her bt she go write another book about me again
Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by inspire700(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Young03:

They just won chop and clean mouth
abi o
Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by inspire700(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Iamvictor:
What is remaining for the new man to marry... another man done use straw suck her finish
LOLS@Straw...u get bad mouth o..LOL!!

1 Like

Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by inspire700(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2016
ojun50:

u dey fear? go for it bro..lolz
Re: See Why Toke Makinwa Wants To Re-marry by mii4u(f): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2016
ojun50:

U funny o

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Man Is Caught Having S*x With A Female Dog / VIDEO: Usher Raymond Rocking With Phyno Song 'fada Fada' In The Club / The Sad Story Of Caitlyn Jenner:....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.