Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. (5306 Views)

Please: House How Can I Prepare A Payslip / Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. by babalase(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2009
i just want to enquirer if i can submit a letter with my salary account statement showing my monthly income because,i work with one of the federal Establishment and the printer to be used for printing our payslip is faulty and no hope of repairing it this year and i wish to go to uk to experience white Christmas,pls can i go ahead and attach a letter stating y i cant get my payslip.
Re: Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. by dreeldee: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2009
How about you do that and then attach previous pay stubs plus an official letter stating why you can't get the recent ones?
Re: Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. by Vicjustice: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
babalase:

i just want to enquirer if i can submit a letter with my salary account statement showing my monthly income because,i work with one of the federal Establishment and the printer to be used for printing our payslip is faulty and no hope of repairing it this year and i wish to go to uk to experience white Christmas,pls can i go ahead and attach a letter stating y i cant get my payslip.
   The embassy would not require your payslip if your current account demonstrates your regular wages. Therefore, YES, you can use your bank statement in the stead of your payslip: and bear in mind that the visa officers prefere and appreciate genuine bank statement with wage or salary details rather than payslips that are prone to abuse and fraud.
   Now, unlike most Nigerians assume, "White-Christmas" doesn't mean celebrating Christmas in a way the white people celebrate it, so, if you know what white Christmas means and if you know something about the UK, you'd rather avoid saying that the reason you're applying for the visa is to experience "white Christmas" because, it seldom snows in the UK hence white Christmas is rare.
Re: Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. by babalase(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
vicjustice and dreeldee,God will bless you,thanks for the trouble,i really appreciate your advice.
Re: Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. by OAM4J: 4:29am On Nov 10, 2009
^^^hmnnnnn Good. Another satisfied customer of Travel section. Pls come again cool
Re: Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. by babaowambe: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
there is rarely a white Christmas in the UK wake up to reality man it, s a harsh cold world out there

(1) (Reply)

A Word 4 Mr Justwise!: / Passport Office At Ikeja / Guide On How To Apply For A Canadian Study Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.