Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,956 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help (24492 Views)

Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. / Pls Help,uk Embassy And Bank Statement / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2011
@justwise, i need ur help, i am applying for uk business visa and i am being sponsored heavily by the company i work for, i will be going there for business negotiation, i want to find out if my own bank statement will be request and i have already submitted my company's bank statement, i am going on their behalf and my bank statement is very low and i dnt want any fake bank statement
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ycoxyng: 9:04pm On May 09, 2011
poster, u think u need to add ur bank statement to ur application. since u are going to furnish d embassy with ur payslip d other documents it is best u include ur bank statement. the low balance do not matter since the company will foot the bill. justwise over to u.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by justwise(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2011
ceejay80s:

@justwise, i need your help, i am applying for uk business visa and i am being sponsored heavily by the company i work for, i will be going there for business negotiation, i want to find out if my own bank statement will be request and i have already submitted my company's bank statement, i am going on their behalf and my bank statement is very low and i dnt want any fake bank statement

Your bank statement is not needed, all documents should come from your company signed and stamped.

Don't forget to send details of your business trip to the UK, e.g. letter from the company in the UK.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2011
justwise:

Your bank statement is not needed, all documents should come from your company signed and stamped.

Don't forget to send details of your business trip to the UK, e.g. letter from the company in the UK.
can u imagine i was there to submit, and somebody frightened me with th gist and told me that they would request for my bank statement , pls how much do i state that i earn anually? What i have on my app form is 235,000 and i dnt earn upto dat and i dnt want to be banned
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2011
Forgot to mention that the letter of invitation they sent to me is by email and i scanned it, will it be accepted? Thanks
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by justwise(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2011
ceejay80s:

can u imagine i was there to submit, and somebody frightened me with th gist and told me that they would request for my bank statement , pls how much do i state that i earn anually? What i have on my app form is 235,000 and i dnt earn upto dat and i dnt want to be banned

Please don't make things hard for urself, you are going on official trip, your company picks the cost, it got nothing to do with ur bank statement or ur salary. If there is a place in the form where u are requested to state how much u earn, just state exactly how much u earn. The bank statement will come from ur company, the letter to the embassy will come from ur company and the company in the uk, all u need is to submit ur traveling passport long with those documents.

Just print the letter the company sent to u via email and attach it, don't scan anything, print it straight away from ur inbox
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 3:41am On May 10, 2011
Thanks guys, just went there to submit and somebody there charged me 2k to access my documents,and he gave his final result to me which made me run back home with my documents,, but justwise, my company is into advertising and not phone selling but i buy phone and accessories from uk and nigeria and i have all invoices,but some of my invoices are my company's name but has my signature, there was a time i used to buy some accessories from select distribution and i registered my companys name as a dealer with them in order to get wholesale prices, hope it wont affect my documents?
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by justwise(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2011
ceejay80s:

Thanks guys, just went there to submit and somebody there charged me 2k to access my documents,and he gave his final result to me which made me run back home with my documents,, but justwise, my company is into advertising and not phone selling but i buy phone and accessories from uk and nigeria and i have all invoices,but some of my invoices are my company's name but has my signature, there was a time i used to buy some accessories from select distribution and i registered my companys name as a dealer with them in order to get wholesale prices, hope it wont affect my documents?

Are u required to submit any of those documents as part of visa application? I can only advice you to keep ur personal business out of ur official assignment. If ur company is sending you to the UK on a business meeting then apply for visa with ur company's documents, don't mess things up for urself and ur company. Don't carry any document that will implicate u cos u could be searched at the UK airport when entry and exiting.
Good luck
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2011
@justwise, THANKS
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2011
@justwise or anybody, how long does it take to process a UK visa, i submited mine on 13th of may and i am getting a text from them today 23rd of may that my processed visa app. is ready for collection. Wetin happen?
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Again2(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2011
ceejay80s:

@justwise or anybody, how long does it take to process a UK visa, i submited mine on 13th of may and i am getting a text from them today 23rd of may that my processed visa app. is ready for collection. Wetin happen?

You think its too quick or what?
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2011
Again2:

You think its too quick or what?
yes! Dem fit stamp visa under 5 working days?
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Again2(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2011
ceejay80s:

yes! Dem fit stamp visa under 5 working days?

Sometimes 3days even.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 23, 2011
@ceejay : first of all you need your personal statement. I one time processed a uk visa for a client of mine saying the company was going to foot the bill , so the company"S statement and coy registration docs were added to the app, and guess what, it took 3 days and we got a txt back saying it was ready for collection. when we got there, picked up d passport and bam the application got denied. Now on d letter it says that, you claim to work for this company and the company will foot your bill but still you have not provided a bank statement to show where your salary is been paid in to, we know nigerians can make up documents such as letter heads. so bruv get ur statement its very important, even its low, let me know and i will tell u wat to do, you are not doing anytin dodgy i will tell you how to go about it.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Again2(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2011
ogugua1:

@ceejay : first of all you need your personal statement. I one time processed a uk visa for a client of mine saying the company was going to foot the bill , so the company"S statement and coy registration docs were added to the app, and guess what, it took 3 days and we got a txt back saying it was ready for collection. when we got there, picked up d passport and bam the application got denied. Now on d letter it says that, you claim to work for this company and the company will foot your bill but still you have not provided a bank statement to show where your salary is been paid in to, we know nigerians can make up documents such as letter heads. so bruv get your statement its very important, even its low, let me know and i will tell u wat to do, you are not doing anytin dodgy i will tell you how to go about it.

His personal account got nothing to do with this, his company is sending him to the UK, so the company foot the bills and will give him all supporting documents.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 23, 2011
Again2:

His personal account got nothing to do with this, his company is sending him to the UK, so the company foot the bills and will give him all supporting documents.

Dude he still needs to provide his account, if he works for the company, he needs to provide his too,

@ceejay. go with your company"s and yours, am telling u, u will not regret taking my advice, go with both accounts. peace
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Again2(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2011
ogugua1:

Dude he still needs to provide his account, if he works for the company, he needs to provide his too,

@ceejay. go with your company"s and yours, am telling u, u will not regret taking my advice, go with both accounts. peace

His company will supply all the documents needed, he only need to attach his passport.

Read his latest reply, the poster has submitted already and his passport is ready for collection.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 23, 2011
@ poster i wish u goodluck . take care. let us know the outcome
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by collinsfbi(m): 1:15pm On May 24, 2011
All these UK visa application palavas, na wa ooooo! Diff kinds of argument and advice everyday. Anyway @poster, now that you have submitted and it's ready for collection, I wish you Good luck men. All you need is the grace of God because it makes man to function beyond human comprehension. Besides, don't forget to let us knw abt the outcome of your application so that others can learn.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2011
VISA DENIED! they said,you have stated dat ur trip to uk is sponsored by ur employer,hwever,i must take into account ur personal and economic circumstance in naija wen coming to my decision, u have failed to provide any evidence of ur finances, so guys u must provide ur bank statement and not fake ones o! It is beta to be denied than banned
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2011
'll be re-applying soon,thank God say all my papers are ok except that i failed to submit my bank statement
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by OmoTier1(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2011
ceejay80s:

'll be re-applying soon,thank God say all my papers are ok except that i failed to submit my bank statement
Sorry I saw your post late, would have assisted you with the right info.

best of luck next time.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ceejay80s(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2011
How many months before one can re-apply?
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by collinsfbi(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2011
VISA DENIED! they said,you have stated dat your trip to uk is sponsored by your employer,hwever,i must take into account your personal and economic circumstance in naija wen coming to my decision, u have failed to provide any evidence of your finances, so guys u must provide your bank statement and not fake ones o! It is beta to be denied than banned.

Ohhhhhhhh! Am really sorry abt you being denied but it's nt the end of life anyway you can still re-apply but make sure you get every required documents when next you will put in another application. I am very sure of something, God will make a way as long as He can make water to spring forth in the desert.

I understand the fact that we all here to help one another but let's always put into consideration that things can change anytime most esp anything that has to do with UK visa stuff. I am not try to blame anybody for ceejay80s' diappointment, even if he added his personal bank statement he could still be denied (God forbid) but let's do more research on comment and advice we give to innocent pple here. Nobody is an island of wisdom and nobody is a custodian of knowledge. @Justwise & Again2, let's continue the good work on this section and note; no personal qualms attached to my comment. Peace! brothers

@ceejay : first of all you need your personal statement. I one time processed a uk visa for a client of mine saying the company was going to foot the bill , so the company"S statement and coy registration docs were added to the app, and guess what, it took 3 days and we got a txt back saying it was ready for collection. when we got there, picked up d passport and bam the application got denied. Now on d letter it says that, you claim to work for this company and the company will foot your bill but still you have not provided a bank statement to show where your salary is been paid in to, we know nigerians can make up documents such as letter heads. so bruv get your statement its very important, even its low, let me know and i will tell u wat to do, you are not doing anytin dodgy i will tell you how to go about it.

Thanks for your comment, it will be very helpful but came late. I hope most pple will learn from this.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Again2(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2011
ceejay80s:

VISA DENIED! they said,you have stated dat your trip to uk is sponsored by your employer,hwever,i must take into account your personal and economic circumstance in naija wen coming to my decision, u have failed to provide any evidence of your finances, so guys u must provide your bank statement and not fake ones o! It is beta to be denied than banned

ceejay80s i'm sorry that u were refused, there was no delibrate attempt to mislead u or something, i'm suprised that u were denied for not including ur personal bank account even as u are representing ur company. Do u mind pasting the refusal letter here? Blackout ur details and that of ur company.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by OmoTier1(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2011
ceejay80s:

How many months before one can re-apply?
Since yours is business visas category and you haven't been refused under paragraph 320 (7)b of the immigration rules, then you can put in your application anytime soon provided you now meet the observation(s) raised by the ECO.

It will help if you can attach the grounds of refusal in your next post so we can better advise you.

@ll, please we should refrain from giving immigration advice if;
1. You are not conversant with the routine changes in the immigration rules and recent immigration court judgements to that effect.
2. Either you or someone you haven't had experiences similar to the one being raised by the poster.

Immigration mattersĀ  are very costly hence one needs to be careful with information given as advice as there is no room for speculation or 'try your luck'.

Preferably give information based on either own experience or someone you know or assisted in the very recent past with similar situation as the poster's query.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Again2(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Since yours is business visas category and you haven't been refused under paragraph 320 (7)b of the immigration rules, then you can put in your application anytime soon provided you now meet the observation(s) raised by the ECO.

It will help if you can attach the grounds of refusal in your next post so we can better advise you.

@ll, please we should refrain from giving immigration advice if;
[b]1. You are not conversant with the routine changes
2. Either you or someone you haven't had experiences similar to the one being raised by the poster.[/b]Immigration matters are very costly hence one needs to be careful with information given as advice as there is no room for speculation or 'try your luck'. Preferably I give information based on either my own experience or someone i know or assisted in the very recent past.
Lets not turn this to something else, i take the blame for advicing him not to include his personal bank statement as somebody going on offical trip, and quite alot of pple have done it and got issued a visa. Some of u are coming out now to sound as if i delibrately mislead him.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by OmoTier1(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2011
Again2:

Lets not turn this to something else, i take the blame for advicing him not to include his personal bank statement as somebody going on offical trip, and quite alot of pple have done it and got issued a visa. Some of u are coming out now to sound as if i delibrately mislead him.
My apology if it appears that I imply in my post that you were to blame. That wasn't my intention.

Hope you accept my apology. No offense ment.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by Again2(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2011
collinsfbi:

Ohhhhhhhh! Am really sorry abt you being denied but it's nt the end of life anyway you can still re-apply but make sure you get every required documents when next you will put in another application. I am very sure of something, God will make a way as long as He can make water to spring forth in the desert.
I understand the fact that we all here to help one another but let's always put into consideration that things can change anytime most esp anything that has to do with UK visa stuff. I am not try to blame anybody for ceejay80s' diappointment, even if he added his personal bank statement he could still be denied (God forbid) but let's do more research on comment and advice we give to innocent pple here. [b]Nobody is an island of wisdom and nobody is a custodian of knowledge.[/b] @Justwise & Again2, let's continue the good work on this section and note; no personal qualms attached to my comment. Peace! brothers
Thanks for your comment, it will be very helpful but came late. I hope most pple will learn from this.
Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
I never shy away from the fact that i adviced him not to include his personal bank account, i never knew of anybody who is going on official duty that has to include his or her personal bank statement for visa application. I think few of u are turning this into slag-off match, even with all genuine documents and meeting all requirements, the ECO will sometimes still refuse an applicant a visa and a reason will be given for that.

I never claim to know it all here, i have assisted alot of pple here and off-nairaland to secure visa, this case is an unfortunate one and i can sense that it will be used as a springboard to have a go at me.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ycoxyng: 7:04pm On May 24, 2011
ycoxyng:

poster, u think u need to add your bank statement to your application. since u are going to furnish d embassy with your payslip d other documents it is best u include your bank statement. the low balance do not matter since the company will foot the bill. justwise over to u.

poster, i was surprise u did not follow the above advice i gave to u. it is a must that u present ur personal statement even when ur company is going to sponsor u.
Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by ycoxyng: 7:21pm On May 24, 2011
poster,
Again2:

I never shy away from the fact that i adviced him not to include his personal bank account, i never knew of anybody who is going on official duty that has to include his or her personal bank statement for visa application. I think few of u are turning this into slag-off match, even with all genuine documents and meeting all requirements, the ECO will sometimes still refuse an applicant a visa and a reason will be given for that.

I never claim to know it all here, i have assisted alot of pple here and off-nairaland to secure visa, this case is an unfortunate one and i can sense that it will be used as a springboard to have a go at me.

please dont display ur ignorant here. The applicant personal statement carries a lot of weight even if the person is the MD of the company. pls let us try as much as possible to crosscheck fact before advicing somebody and not argue unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help by justwise(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2011
ycoxyng:

poster,
please dont display your ignorant here. The applicant personal statement carries a lot of weight even if the person is the MD of the company. pls let us try as much as possible to crosscheck fact before advicing somebody and not argue unnecessary.

Can u back that up with any link?

ur insult. . let me pretend as if i did not notice it.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Tricycle Rams Into Truck In Ibadan, UI Student Dead, Two Injured As (Pics) / Air Peace Issues A Statement On Boeing 737 Max 8 Order. / Nigerian Man Blasts Indians Over Maltreatment Of Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.