Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Sad! Final Year UNN Student Hangs Himself Because Of Debts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad! Final Year UNN Student Hangs Himself Because Of Debts (525 Views)

UNN Student Who Claimed Unfair Treatment By His Supervisor, Clears The Air / UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre / UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Final Year UNN Student Hangs Himself Because Of Debts by bstringz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nwachukwu Daniel Ikechukwu, a student of University if Nigeria Nsukka, shared this graphic photo of his friend whose names weren’t given. According to what he wrote on his comment section, the deceased committed suicide because of money he owed people, how much he owed that made him take his own life is not known yet.

Daniel also wrote;

This Is My Friend In Department Of Agric Economics That Helps Me Repair My Faulty Electrical Appliance For Free. He’s Good In Fixing Electrical Appliances & Wiring Despite Studying Agric.
He Shared His Dream Of Going Into Building Wiring And Other Electricity Related Stuff As A Career.
How Could My Own Nigga Do This To Himself ?? Am Weeping Literally.
Lord Have Mercy.. Rip To The Deceased.

http://truenaijayarn.com/sad-final-year-unn-student-hangs/
Graphic photo below…

Re: Sad! Final Year UNN Student Hangs Himself Because Of Debts by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Answer(pics) / I Need People That Can Supply Me Authentic News in their various universities / Lagos Students To Shut Down All Campuses In The State In Support Of February 6th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.