Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) (39186 Views)

FUNAAB Student Caught Placing Bet During A Lecture (Photo) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by itsdumebi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
A suspected thief and cultist by the name of Uchenna Agbaku was arrested by officers of the Nigerian police in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka today.

Agbaku, who is social sciences student of the university with Reg. no 2015/199679, was arrested after he was caught robbing students in their hostels. A locally made pistol was found in his possession. More details later....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RzG-T9aMCI

http://politicsngr.com/photosvideo-thief-caught-unn/

2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by IRobot7(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
FP Material! Make i pitch my tent here abeg.

7 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by itsdumebi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
My source says he was going from hostel to hostel robbing students of their valuables before he was caught

3 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by opeano(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Police did this?
I dnt believe it

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Name: Uchenna

Oya NCAN take over grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by ZUBY77(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
He must have been caught red handed.
The gun on his neck didn't just materialize from the moon.
Though nothing can be put beyond Blackman..

3 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by U4unique(f): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
He was sent to school to study but he prefers to be an armed robber. At least by now his village witches will be dancing shoki on his behalf..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wooged

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by talk2archy: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
the hustle is real
Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by NotNairalandi(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Psychodavidovic:

Oya NCAN take over grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by NameChecker: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
A suspected thief and cultist by the name of Uchenna Agbaku was arrested by officers of the Nigerian police in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka today.

Agbaku, who is social sciences student of the university with Reg. no 2015/199679, was arrested after he was caught robbing students in their hostels. A locally made pistol was found in his possession. More details later...

Just like Donald Trump, I will perform my duties very well

grin grin grin

Name:- Uchenna Agbaku
Head Shape:- Flat

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by kilokeys(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
if SARS catch you

... its the beginning of the end of your life

5 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by Naijalabel(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
End time robber

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by ukejeprecious(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is crazy o

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by Donprayer(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nawaoo
Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by kingwill2050(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
My Alma Mater...... This one no follow for the "restore the dignity of man" crew..

4 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by Etizz: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
The fact dat people will gather just to look at me as a criminal is enough to kill me how much more doing d crime........

I wonder if these guys dey even get shame for eye..... and he's even a cultist again..... na Dis cult all Dis children dey join dey make dem do all Dis kinda stuff oh...

The painful thing is that, when I checked him out on facebook, I saw his mum with him on his profile pics and I was heart broken

BEING A CULTIST NEVER PAY.....

7 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by NameChecker: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Psychodavidovic:

Oya NCAN take over grin

Thank You

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by ngolokante(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
If this man do mistake escape...wetin he go take una eye see

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by NLorubebe(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Uchenna grin

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by onyeezeigbo: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm tired of Nigeria ,imagine Nigerian passport is Now useless
I think we should sell Nigerian and share the money so that everyone will know what they will do with their on share.
onyeezeigbo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by ALAYORMII: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Robbing his fellow students

1 Like

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by Mghohu: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eyah
Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by jeromzy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
One man Squad. May God forgive u.one our father,one hail Mary n one glory be... For u.

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
U4unique:
He was sent to school to study but he prefers to be an armed robber. At least by now his village witches will be dancing shoki on his behalf..

the proceeds wud've been used to cater for girls like you.

3 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by ogahope(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Many days for the thief but one day for the owner.
Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by HYOTHi(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
I for say. "See him face" buh i'm nor seeing his face sef B-)

2 Likes

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by Derawiz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Had it been I was in PAA or they brought this guy to my faculty, ah for just forget my hand for im face! As in, I would disfigure his face with hot hot slaps
These shameless thieves that steal from students, they have rendered many final year students useless by stealing their lappy a week or two before their project defence.The one that stole from my room last year was just lucky that we were not around when he performed his evil deeds, that's how another that was caught broke down to tears and out of sympathy, we asked him what happened thinking it must be a frame up, but do you know what the guy answered us? "I did not know when the fone entered my hand"...I just couldn't believe my ears at that moment, I didn't join the mob because they looked like they could kill the guy.
what happened next ? d thief ran to the portal, begging the portal to call the school security which he did and the thief was whisked away.I bet you that this same guy would be released if his dad is of even little influence or can patch the leaking pockets of the hungry security men we have in that school!
My regret is just that I couldn't land him some hot slaps.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by Chukabiz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
i see
Re: UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) by killthemods: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
I CAN'T SEE HIS NAME PROPERLY grin grin

IF YOU CAN SEE HIS NAME, PM ME WITH IT ABEG

Thanks

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.