Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa (3335 Views)

Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Ada Priscilla Nzimiro: The Tragic Story Of The First Igbo Female Medical Doctor / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by hallanoted(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Dr. Ejikem Ugwunna Mazi-J aka Dr tunechi graduated at the age of 20 from abia state university, uturu, abia state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by HungerBAD: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Okay I am confused.

I Wanted to tell him congratulations,and also claim I am from Abia State,but something does not add up here.

Medicine In Nigerian Universities is 5 Years,then 1 Year for housemanship,and let us just total all the ASUU strikes for the 6 years he spent in School to be 1 Year lost.

That brings it to 7 years. Deduct 7 from 20=13.

I know I am not an intelligent person,but this Doctor got into the University at 13?

Somebody intelligent should explain this better to me.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by FreeSpirited: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Medicine in Nigeria is not 5 years but 6+x.years
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by Onechancearmy(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Okay I am confused.

I Wanted to tell him congratulations,and also claim I am from Abia State,but something does not add up here.

Medicine In Nigerian Universities is 5 Years,then 1 Year for housemanship,and let us just total all the ASUU strikes for the 6 years he spent in School to be 1 Year lost.

I know I am not an intelligent person,but this Doctor got into the University at 13?

HungerBAD you be correct G. Your brain no be for decoration. Oya OP come and fact check ya story ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by wenebunwo(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2016
20 years with that kind of beards undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by VickyRotex(f): 3:51am On Nov 28, 2016
E dey possible. E fit be Biological age.

Abi na from mumsy belle e begin dey go school? undecided
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Was he the only one attending lectures in ABSU, when others stayed at home...for several months following Strike action.....?
OR was he attending NIGHT CLASSES.....as well..?

If na PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, I go believe....
No be Abia State
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by hallanoted(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Was he the only one attending lectures in ABSU, when others stayed at home...for several months following Strike action.....?
OR was he attending NIGHT CLASSES.....as well..?
If na PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, I go believe....
No be Abia State

he started school at the age of 12 and 6 months 2008......strike doesn't normally affect medical students, m a medical student and he z my brother
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by hallanoted(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2016
wenebunwo:
20 years with that kind of beards undecided

really!!!! physical maturity compared with age.......u not even in the science field ...I won't reprimind u much.....brother..... beards depends on the rapidity of the devt of the hair follicles.... and DAT varies limitedly with age...
do u watch football.... HV u seen Italy's 18 yr old gianluigi donarrunma
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by hallanoted(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Okay I am confused.

firstly; medicine is six(6) years.....after which u go for housemanship.....
.he z supposed to HV graduated last year.....buh he failed an exam in his 2nd yr..
...and he entered skul at 12
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by chigoziri2403(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
that means he graduated at eleven years FOR his o level? jss1 at 6 years?
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by ChelseaDr(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Real/correct doctors don't advertise themselves, their handiwork do.
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by wenebunwo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
hallanoted:

really!!!! physical maturity compared with age.......u not even in the science field ...I won't reprimind u much.....brother..... beards depends on the rapidity of the devt of the hair follicles.... and DAT varies limitedly with age...
do u watch football.... HV u seen Italy's 18 yr old gianluigi donarrunma

but that guy mature pass that age na

look d face well
Re: Meet The Youngest Male Medical Doctor In Africa by hallanoted(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2016
ChelseaDr:
Real/correct doctors don't advertise themselves, their handiwork do.

guy there z the world z tallest man, shortest and the sorts; wat did they achieve; datz a gr8 feat already, at 20...... name those DAT can do this

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Kings Herbal Clinic, How Effective Are His Products? / LUTH calls for residents..Residency Training Program In Nigeria..info / Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.