Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) (11516 Views)

"A Toast To Life" - Juliet Ibrahim Launches Her Book (Photos) / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Dyt:

For aproko sake
cheesy cheesy

I don't read books but I read the plot abi na summary which got me interested

The things women go thru
LOL. What's the synopsis about? Her failed marriage I believe?
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by SIRmuel86(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4542156_img20161128075650538_jpegab81ef5a63413cd18f5a52c92f48843b

What's with this "two wristwatches" on both hands??.....

Usinq "two wristwatches" whereas you are in debt of over 99 million naira.....

#Shior

the leather one is still ok, so, he checks his time with that one. The gold watch don spoil, na just for show.
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2016
I don't criticize people on Mondays, so I'll just say congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by massinola(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2016
someone is missing. if you know the person, come front with his whereabout
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by DanPel(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2016
wat do i have to say if not hmmmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Dyt(f): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2016
joseph1832:

How it all started
How she gave her all
It's sad sha

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Zirah: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
What book? What nonsense book? She's just embarrassing herself further by the nonsense written in there.
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Dyt:

How it all started
How she gave her all
It's sad sha
Yea. Life really is sad.
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Teespice(f): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Aren't you guys tired of the insults?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by menzo4u: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2016
TunezMedia:
Rocking a sexy white gown, Toke Makinwa stepped out to Dessert Studio for the official launch of her new book, 'On Becoming' looking angelic.

The book reading and launch was well attended by media bigwigs such as Tosin Bucknor, Timi Dakolo, Tania Omotayo, Waje, Debola Lagos, Gbemi Olateru, Kate Henshaw, Abike Dabiri, Mo Abudu and many more.

See some exclusive photos from the launch below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/photos-from-official-launch-of-toke.html?m=0

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Oluvico007(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2016
On becoming what?.. A slut? A divorcee? Or what sef? sad sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by InsaneTamie(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4542156_img20161128075650538_jpegab81ef5a63413cd18f5a52c92f48843b

What's with this "two wristwatches" on both hands??.....

Usinq "two wristwatches" whereas you are in debt of over 99 million naira.....

#Shior

Is it your debt? Is it your wristwatch? The fact that even you don't talk about yourself shows how irrelevant you are to this society and the world. Smello oshi

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by obontami: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2016
joseph1832:

Cold grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2016
obontami:

Cold grin
No mind me. No be today we don dey hear about failed marriages.
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by obontami: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2016
joseph1832:
No mind me. No be today we don dey hear about failed marriages.

And her own no go be the last. cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2016
obontami:

And her own no go be the last. cheesy
Abi oh. Na so life be.
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2016
EastGold:
... Nonsense!
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Zirah:
What book? What nonsense book? She's just embarrassing herself further by the nonsense written in there.

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2016
BrutalJab:
Rubbish
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by agrovick(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Maje is a real bad guy, he did a great job in making this Toke girl foolish & it sure looks like this foolishness will never depart from her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2016
phlamesG:
I honestly don't know what this lady does for a living undecided

Didn't know as well, until I saw her hosting moments on ELTv. Very well spoken.

She's a TV host, has a radio show & a popular vlog on YouTube. Always in entertainment news cos she has plenty entertainment friends.

Considering d fact dt she's an orphan I think she did well for herself.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Olosho yaf write book.

How many people attend? Who's gonna buy?

If Dem dash me, I no go collect.

Will you read?

Yes: Like.
No: Share
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2016
Badtman:
undecided Olosho, Ashewo Launching Book
Kai in Buhari voice

"On Becoming What?

Maybe the Content will be

How to become Real Olosho

One night stand

Doggy style

Sungbalaja style

How to Kiss a Stranger

Having 1boyfriend throughout ur teens & twenties doesn't make u an olosho.

The girl clearly has mental problems but it's understandable. Pple have issues, one thing or the other whether from past abuse, neglect .etc.

There's no shame in dt. She's really brave to put all dt in a book. It will help someone, I hope it helps her too.

You should count urself lucky u come from a loving home. A lot of pple are not so lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2016
janellemonae:

Having 1boyfriend throughout ur teens & twenties doesn't make u an olosho.

The girl clearly has mental problems but it's understandable. Pple have issues, one thing or the other whether from past abuse, neglect .etc.

There's no shame in dt. She's really brave to put all dt in a book. It will help someone, I hope it helps her too.

You should count urself lucky u come from a loving home. A lot of pple are not so lucky.

So, you believed the trash lies she wrote? Any book made for sale is a lie.
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Dyt:

For aproko sake
cheesy cheesy

I don't read books but I read the plot abi na summary which got me interested

The things women go thru

Liars wetin women dry go through tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by rose54321: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerians and negativity, yet we wonder why we are backward...

Go girl, God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2016
fredoooooo:

Liars wetin women dry go through tongue

You know it better
smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Dyt:

You know it better
smiley

All I know is that you women makes mountains out of molehills tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Dyt(f): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2016
fredoooooo:

All I know is that you women makes mountains out of molehills tongue

Yeah right
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2016
the venue is as empty as the vessel cry
Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by seyoops4u: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:
This is not the world i use to know before where quality rules, now trash is all we get and people still can't differentiate.

Music=trash(baby bumbum,love is killing me o,give me your spaghetti, and so on the list of stupid stuffs)
Movies=trash(too boring, trashy and no suspense)
Books=few good ones and many trashy ones

and everyone wana be celebrity? what should make a celebrity in first place?

Changing the world and impacting in a very negative way.

Not judging o but she doesn't look much a writer to me, like she really take out her time to do all the stuffs. Writing a book is not that easy o.

just getting tired.

Ma, you're not alone.

I read what madam HKN "kemi Olunoyo" said something about her outfit, but people didn't even read what she said about her outfit because it was said by Kemi Olunoyo.

But what she said, I really buy it. Just look at her outfit.

Chu!

Afi unbecoming nor.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Launches Her Book, 'On Becoming' (Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls if any of u is having d softcopy of her 'ON BECOMING' help send it to my mail osuleman11@gmail.com
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Thanks Everyone For All The Support / Leaked: Checkout Jim Iyke Sex Tape (18+ Only) / Macaulay Culkin,lead Actor In Popular Movie 'HOME ALONE' has aged terribly at 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.