Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin (14529 Views)

Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties / Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Kanayo O. Kanayo Reading & Studying At Night: 'Na Book Dey Rush Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Irukkanews: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike who recently released her much talked about book “Boss Up” which got sold out within hours of release earlier today took to her social media handle to recount a stressful phase of her life during the period when she was studying for her Masters at Harvard University, writing a book and also filming her reality show. According to her, she barley gets up to 4 hrs sleep a day due to the many things that had to be done. Read what she posted below;

I came across this picture a friend took of me while I was busy reading at 3am some months back . It got me teary in a good way and I remembered a quote my mum used to say to me when I complained of work load and deadlines “ THIS TOO SHALL PASS” ( bless her soul) .
I was in a state of anxiety when this picture was taken . I had 39 case studies of at least 25 pages to read in a month , personal case studies research , books ,presentation in few weeks ,other Harvard group work ,writing my book and was filming African diva show at the same time . I was having barely 4hrs of sleep everyday because I had to meet deadlines . I had so much to do with little or no time ,there were times I doubted myself and almost gave up but I’m glad I didn’t. Now looking back ,having my certificate hanging on my wall ,my book published and putting final touches to the African diva show makes it all worth it . It’s not supposed to be easy but it will be worth it . I just knew the only way out was to BOSS UP! No matter what you’re going through, the hurt and pain ,the deadlines ,the grief ,the disappointments,the heartbreak, the depression or lack of money . THIS TOO SHALL PASS! There’s always light at the end of the tunnel.#tbt #bossup #nevergiveup #thistooshallpass

SEE MORE HERE: http://www.irukkanews.com/chike-ike-recounts-her-ordeal-while-studying-at-havard-writing-her-book-and-filming/

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by tstx(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
because she go Harvard We no go hear word again

See my signature

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by flex04(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
So is this one Ordeal naw

chai, i chillax in these Interesting Ways to Make Life Less Stressful, as for me i know no stress.

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by preshdawesome(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wahala for who know chika ooo grin
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by HajimeSaito(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin

You found yourself in a world class university where your status as a local champion celebrity in Nigeria counts for nothing and where there are no handouts or sex for marks. Tough luck.

13 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Did nairaland win a contract with Chika Ike ni..abi ewo ni chika ike chika ike lati monday bayii sad

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by faithfull18(f): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Okay, see my signature..
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by DONSMITH123(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by felo812000(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Must she open her breast? Girls will be going naked in 10yrs time if care is not taken cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Metuh: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:

See my signature
Oga which one you go

Dem tie your mouth?

Because you get signature now, we no go hear word again Abi? Cho cho cho

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by benn94(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
angry
tstx:

See my signature
why are you pained? grin
tstx:

See my signature
E pain am
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Naturalobserver(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
How many actresses or actors don visit the universities they graduated from,organise a student forum,or just give a 5-10 minutes talk about how life in school wasnt easy as a student thereby charging students and giving them real life proof that no matter how difficult student life is they too can make it and help their community and Nigeria at large especially this Buhari regime that parents,guardians and relatives are struggling to make sure that their children,wards and relatives are ok in school.
Later some people go dey talk say na jealousy to see this kinda post and frown
Mtcheww. Abegi

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Jethrolite(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:

See my signature
You will die in misery if you continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by emmabest2000(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chika Ike wanna take over NL from Tonto Dike !

Meanwhile see the work of this professional electrician shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Shimedon: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Cool
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by alphaconde(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
at the end shes still a small girl with big god

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by tstx(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
You will die in misery if you continue like this.
For insulting me because of this small joke i cracked.... For taking my post out of context... I sincerely and truthfully wish death on you..

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by CZA911: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hahaahaaha let me lauf

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by softboi24(m): 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:

See my signature
sister/brother
are you jealous

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by LaudableXX: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Irukkanews:
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike who recently released her much talked about book “Boss Up” which got sold out within hours of release earlier today took to her social media handle to recount a stressful phase of her life during the period when she was studying for her Masters at Harvard University, writing a book and also filming her reality show. According to her, she barley gets up to 4 hrs sleep a day due to the many things that had to be done. Read what she posted below;

SEE MORE HERE: http://www.irukkanews.com/chike-ike-recounts-her-ordeal-while-studying-at-havard-writing-her-book-and-filming/

Which degree did she get from Harvard? shocked Was it an MBA or a Ph.d? Because I know say na Unilag she attend, o!
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Jethrolite(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
For insulting me because of this small joke i cracked.... For taking my post out of context... I sincerely and truthfully wish death on you..
You are mad, take your silly joke elsewhere. Next time learn not to joke with people's blood and sweat.
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by tstx(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
You are mad, take your silly joke elsewhere. Next time learn not to joke with people's blood and sweat.
You seem miserable... Take life easy. Before you will die like fowl
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Jethrolite(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
You seem miserable... Take life easy. Before you will die like fowl
Lol, thank you sir.
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by TheEminentLaity: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
The irony is that truly intelligent people don't take photos such as these cheesy cheesy cheesy My days! Harvard ni Harvard ko.

Nairaland has descended greatly (maybe the front page) from a forum for life and career transforming information to one where non-entities, nincompoops and trolls get famous. I got foreign scholarships, met friends and visa guidelines even transcript and foreign jobs through information and people on old nairaland. Now it just seems you become stupid everytime you visit, it's either a snake is being killed and eaten or tonto dikeh sneezes or rumours from these prostitutes fronting as actresses or usual Friday stüpidity from Islamic threads. A lot of us oldheads don't visit linda ikeji or other amebo websites because there is nothing for progressives on there but now NL front page is just gossip and stupidity like 'charlies boys lesbian daughter ...'

I'm sure good contributors have been frustrated out that their topics don't make the front page and nairaland used to have rules on spelling and ... Man! na to just deregister las-las. I'll continue reading foreign tabloids that would at least improve my vocabulary and grammar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naijal:
Did nairaland win a contract with Chika Ike ni..abi ewo ni chika ike chika ike lati monday bayii sad
lol
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by Apipia: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
Unknowingly you have added 80 years to his life.
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by PropertyDeals(f): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
All Good for Her Studying At The Harvard University.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by PropertyDeals(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
All Good for Her Studying At The Harvard University.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

You found yourself in a world class university where your status as a local champion celebrity in Nigeria counts for nothing and where there are no handouts or sex for marks. Tough luck.
but she graduated. Who’s the loser now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Look Alikes _SA (pix) / Cher Is 62. . . And Is Smokin' Hott ! / Sound Sultan Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.