Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? (187400 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? by Parkerlli: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
pls a friends of mine try sending money to me and the bank over their demands my routine number pls wat does she mean
Re: What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? by damsel93(f): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? by praiseneo(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2020
haryomikun:

I upgraded my account Last week. I needed only NEPA bill and ID card to upgrade the acct. Nothing else
did it start working immediately
Re: What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? by wealthtrak: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
oluplus:
Dear OP, there is no maximum limit placed on a fully KYC tier 3 saving account, so no need to worry. My only concern is we will ask questions. We may not be interested in what the money is meant for but more concerned about the source of the money. We will definitely flag it as a suspicious transaction since such an inflow is entering the acct for the first time. It must be reported to regulatory authority so as avoid being sanctioned.
You should also ensure that your Bvn is in place and must be the same with your acct details. (name and DOB). With this., you will be fine.
God bless
Well said!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.