Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Tochi's Dilemma - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tochi's Dilemma (26964 Views)

Sugar Mummy Dilemma(rated 18). / New Story: TOCHI / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by supizino(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
hahaha e don red 4 u niyen o make i play p'square danger 4 u 'tochi u go see danger coz wahala dey'
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by nollyway(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ghen ghen ghen!! ghen!!

Ur pot of soup is ready grin

Lemme see how u will escape dis sad

Actually u sound like a zikite!! Or are u one?

Mention me wen u drol next

Thumbs up

I can see ur ban expires today

Nw fire on!!

Also update DIARY OF A BROKE PLAYBOY too
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who's online??

1 Like

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
She rushed at me and gave me a tight hug. I pecked her, lifted her and carried her in. Even though i had shown her where we lived, it was her first time of crossing our gate not minding that she did so at the wrong time. I dropped her on the bed gently as we both laughed. In my mind, i was contemplating on how to avert the disaster that was looming. I sat beside her, pulled her closer and kissed her, she put her hands around my neck as we engaged each other. We felt very relaxed, the chemistry was there and i wasn't going to let anything destroy it. I jumped up from her as an idea struck me.

"Baby what?" she asked looking up at me with concerns written all over her face.
"Nothing sweet, i just needed to buy something outside before the shops closes." i said and dressed up. She said ok and lay down on the bed, i secretly grabbed my Bible and ran outside. I headed straight for Ada's lodge and into her room, i met her rubbing powder on her face.

"Boo what are you doing here with a bible?" she asked on seeing me.
"Errm, something just came up" i said scratching my head.
"What? "
" i just remembered that our church would be holding a midnight crusade today and my friends are waiting for me at the junction"
"Ok, wait for me, we'll go together" she said and my eyes widened.
"Okay, errm, i mean NO Sweetheart " i started explaining
" No what? "she asked and faced me with this look that made my legs shake. I walked up to her and held her.
" See, its a guys fellowship kind of thing, i would have taken you along since if girls were allowed" i explained praying she believed me, being simple minded, she bought my excuse, hugged me and asked that i prayed for us.
"I will boo" i said and hugged her tight.
"So what will be your prayer point? " she asked
" That our wedding will take place at the Burj Khalifa" i said and smiled. She laughed and kiss me, she saw me off to her gate and made sure she watched me as i walked towards the junction looking back to make sure she had gone in but she stood there waving. I had to follow another shortcut back to my lodge through the back. I had bought two cups of ice cream for me and Eve as i walked back. I needed proof of what i went to buy.

2 Likes

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
nollyway:
Ghen ghen ghen!! ghen!!

Ur pot of soup is ready grin

Lemme see how u will escape dis sad

Actually u sound like a zikite!! Or are u one?

Mention me wen u drol next

Thumbs up

I can see ur ban expires today

Nw fire on!!

Also update DIARY OF A BROKE PLAYBOY too
supizino:
hahaha e don red 4 u niyen o make i play p'square danger 4 u 'tochi u go see danger coz wahala dey'
gtin:
Is Tonia nt ur brother's girl? Ada is on her way while Eve is standing at ur door. E don be for u
Hahahaha
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
Eve was a sweetheart despite being a bit of an introvert which made a lot of people see her as a snub and proud, being very beautiful didn't help her much. She tried her best that night at being naughty. We fell in love over and over again that night, we made promises to each other that we swore never to break. I was so scared that i was going to disappoint her, i felt feverish with emotions as we held onto each other in the darkness. Everything about her made me come to like her the more. I kissed and practically licked her body clean, i wanted to do more but i was running out of ideas. She was so sweet and delicate and i could swear i have never been so in love before.
I discovered to my utter Joy and partial dismay that she too was a Virgin. I came to respect, trust and cherish her the more.

I had made my decision to love them both without making any unnecessary demands on them. It wasn't easy being with two sweethearts who were still virgins and not be getting intimate with them considering that a look at them would make you want to take them straight to bed. Tonia seemed to be taking care of that part of my life, we never needed each other, we just wanted what we both want, our bodies. She was good in bed and i wasn't bad either and we do try our best not to get emotionally attached. Tonia was a kind of girl that when she wants a thing, she goes an extra mile for it. She wanted me and she got me, i hoped and prayed she wouldn't want my heart because she wasn't going to get it and she could do stupid things just for it.

Our exams kicked off on a good footing. I was doing fine and it was all thanks to my search for Eve which had led me to the library many a times and my lessons with Ada which were more than just educational. My after revisions were spent in the library with my Eve and she was quite a good study companion, i had often imagined how she managed to study with me being all over her, i just couldn't keep myself away from her as we studied and she didn't mind, she also did a part of the flirting herself. My night and mid night studies were spent in my room with Ada, she had often said she hated the school library because of the presence of many over serious students. We kissed and flirted more than we read, but at least we read something. My life could never have been better.

We wrote our math101 on a Thursday, the almighty math101 that brought me and Ada together. The exam wasn't bad, i was a bit prepared for it. Ada was in the same hall with me and made sure she stayed right next to me. We wrote the ones we could and she sourced answers to the rest herself, all the guys around were more than willing to help her out. The powers of a beautiful damsel can never be underestimated. Her first and foremost concern was with me, she made sure i wrote well. We were through in 3 hours and we all left the hall. Ada made sure she grabbed me like someone was going to steal me away from her. Everyone stared at us like we were aliens.

"I hope you finished all" she asked me as we sat under a shade outside the hall.
"Yeaa, you nko?" i asked hanging my hands on her shoulder
"Trust me naa" she smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. I was glad Eve's hall wasn't anywhere around ours. Ada got up, dropped her phone with me and left for the school canteen. Her Facebook massager binged and i decided to take a peek. We shared everything including her phone password even though i'm still yet to give her mine and she wasn't asking. The message was from a mike and she was asking why she ignored him, i prodded further and what i saw shook me....

5 Likes

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by nollyway(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
This Guy grin

So u don escape na abi cool

Ok oo!

Kwontinu!! sad

The bait go soon hook u..

1 Like

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by gtin(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wat did u see?
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nice 1 bro
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
nollyway:
This Guy grin
So u don escape na abi cool
Ok oo!
Kwontinu!! sad
The bait go soon hook u..

Hahahahahahaha tongue tongue
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Most of the advances from her male Facebook friends were ignored by her except for one. I found out that there was something between them right up until she started ignoring him. I checked up on the guys profile and he was dope. Seemed to be living abroad judging by the places he took his pictures. He looked like he was in his late twenties or early thirties. I just sat there and stared like i just submitted my question paper and came out with my answer sheet. Ada came back with two cans of fanta and two large meat pies. I was too annoyed or should i say heart broken to even look at her, she sat beside me oblivious of my composure and was trying to hand over the drink and snack to me. I ignored her and looked in another direction while trying to figure out my next move.

"Let's go home" i finally said getting up from where we sat.
"Now?" she asked looking up at me
"Yes, now" i sounded a bit harsh, she looked confused as she stared at me.
"But what are we now going to be doing at home?"
"I don't know, i don't want to stay here, either you come with me or you stay here, either way i'm going home" i said getting up. She got up and walked after me as i led the way.

We got to my lodge and we both went in. I sat on the bed, she dropped the drinks on top of the fridge and sat beside me. She had probably noticed my countenance had changed. She came closer to me and held me by shoulders.

"Too, is anything wrong? "
I kept quiet
" Talk to me naa, eh baby, why is your face like this?" she kept asking, she was going to break down when i decided to talk.

"Ada who is Oscar?" i asked looking at her.
"Oscar, from wherever?" she asked
"Oscar from your Facebook, Ada, who is he?" i was beginning to sound very bitter and i was bitter. I loved her and couldn't bear having someone who is probably better than me getting her attention, i was scared she may decide to leave me for him. From the chat, i had figured out that they have gone far and i wasn't ready to lose her. She looked at me with a little bit of sadness in her eyes.

"He's my fiance" she quietly said as my heart started pounding so hard i assumed people outside could hear the sound.

2 Likes

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
Nice 1 bro
Thanks bro
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
gtin:
Wat did u see?
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
I stared at her like i just met her for the first time, i had wished it was a joke but it wasn't.

"Your fiance?" i asked again and she nodded.
"And you never told me? "
" It wasn't necessary" she said pulling closer to me, i shifted farther from her which seemed to hurt her, she was hurting me with this revelation and i wanted so hard to reciprocate this love so she could feel how i felt. Sitting there all of a sudden i realized how scarcely we knew each other, we had been too consumed by our affection for each other that we cared about nothing us but us.
"What do you mean it wasn't necessary? " i asked.
" It wasn't necessary because i was going to break up with him"
"Why would you want to break up with him? "
" Because of You tochi" she said and i stared at her.
"Why because of me?"
"Tochi, i met you and i fell in love with you, i was with Oscar because he told me he loved me and always tried to show that he did, i don't love him as much as i would want to, but you tochi, you lit a part of my heart that had been dark for ages, i love you for what it's worth and i'm willing to let everything go for you" she hugged me as she cried, i was supposed to be happy about her reassurance but i wasn't, the thought that i may end up breaking her heart made sure of that. She was going to break up with her fiance because of me and i wasn't sure i would marry her. Heck, i was just in my year one in the University. I drew her closer to me and held her tight, I loved her and that was the only thing i'm going to allow to matter, i was going to let my fears sort themselves out.

"I love you and i'm never going to let you go" i said as we held onto ourselves.
"I love you too" she whispered and sniffed.

My door opened and Kossi walked in, he observed us silently for sometime and rushed to the fridge, he grabbed the drinks and meat pies and ran outside. We didn't care, our bellies were obviously filled with our love for each other. About 30 seconds later, kossi walked in again

"Guy you fit borrow me garri" he said, i picked my heavy dictionary and flung it after him as he ran outside. I gently laid Ada to the bed and cuddled her to sleep. I dressed up and left for Eves lodge to find out her math101 exam was.
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by nollyway(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Guyy!!

U are in for a lonnnngg tin shocked

Leggoo!!!

1 Like

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Kentura(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
hmm... U dy try o, nice work

2 Likes

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Very much to my objection, Ada had broken up with Oscar in my presence over a call. He had asked her why and she told him bluntly to his face or rather his ears that she doesn't love him enough to want to be with him. She had asked me why i was against her breaking up with him.

"Or don't you want to be with me" she had asked with fears in her eyes...
"It's not that" i hugged her and pulled her closer to me "Its just that we are still students in our 100 level and i keep wondering if you can wait so long for me"
"Tochi, i will wait for eternity for you, if you want me to" she said and held me tighter. Tonia walked in without knocking.

"Hmmm, lovebirds " she said and laughed.
" Ada come and give me your English textbook, i need it now"
"Ermm, go and check my room, it should be there"
"No, come yourself, it will be faster" she insisted and winked at me
"Tonia must you disturb us" Ada said and heading for the door.
"Go i'm coming behind you" Tonia told her as she left and faced me
"Are you sure its just the text book you want or do you have ulterior motives" i asked staring at her.
"I have dozens of English textbooks" she said hugging me and kissing me on my lips.
"So what do you think you can do within the 3 to 5 minutes she's going to spend bringing back the book"
"Nothing, if i wanted to start something, i would have sent her to the market and not her room" she said and bit my lips while grabbed her hips and squeezed them hard, she moaned and kissed me again and longer.
"She'll soon be back you know" i said
"Yea, I just came to tell you that Eve would soon be here, she was taking her bath when i left her room" she said pulling away from me. I looked at her with my mouth open.
"And you couldn't say that since? "
" At least i told you" she smiled
"What do I do?" i was getting worried and confused.
"Don't worry, i will go and hold Ada back" she said, kissed me and left while i tidied up my room .
Eve came in 10 minutes later looking like a model. She was on a grey tight gown which revealed her hour glass shape. I hugged her for like 10 seconds in which i felt every part of her in HD. She laughed and pushed me away.
"I have missed you" i said as i sat on the bed and pulled her to my laps.
"I missed you too" she kissed me and i held her cheek and we both kissed for long. Her skin were radiant and they made me weak and lovesick at the same time. We were in love and it was very obvious. The more I thought about whom i loved most, the more i became confused and the more i found myself entangled in my state of dilemma.
My phone started ringing but i wasn't going to be distracted. I flung it away and laid Eve on the bed. I lay beside her as we kissed, i was too engrossed in the affair that i didn't notice when Ada walked in...

1 Like

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2016
She just stood there looking at us like she couldn't see us. I was caught red handed, there was no way i could lie myself out it. I was on the verge of losing two of the most valuable people in my life should Ada freak out. She just stood and stared like she was dumbfounded. I had gotten up and sat on the bed, i couldn't look her in the eyes and i couldn't say anything. Eve had innocently gotten up from the bed too, she was very ignorant of the situation in the room. She said hi to Ada with a broad smile on her face.
"Hello, i just came to take my jotter" Ada said to my surprise and shame, she turned immediately and walked out. Eve dropped her head on my shoulder.

"Ermm, i will be right back, let me return her jotter" i said and she said ok. I ran blindly to Ada's room and found her lying on her bed. Her eyes were wet with tears but there weren't running.
I went on my knees and held her hands and to my surprise she allowed me..

"Ada i don't know what to say, I'm sorry for what you saw, Ada i love you and i swear i never meant to break your heart " i didn't even know what to say, i wasn't going to deny my love for Eve or call it a mistake but then i loved Ada and i wasn't going to lose her. She just lay on the bed, she wasn't even looking at me. I sat on the bed and wiped her eyes, she got up and kissed me, i held her and kissed back. Just then Eve came in on us.
"Tochi! "she called as i looked back at her. I was staring at the ground, expecting it to open up anytime soon and swallow me but nothing like that happened. I jumped from the bed and stared at the ground. I was going to pay for all my sins that particular day and i wasn't ready for the penance.

"Are you two together" Eve finally asked and i saw Ada nod. Eve looked at the two of us.
"I just came to tell you i was going back to my lodge" she said and left without looking back. Ada got up and walked to where i stood
"Tochi why? " she asked me as she cried.
" Ada i'm sorry" i muttered. She slapped me as i held her and pulled her to me. She held me and cried on my body. I drew her to the bed and held her as she cried herself to sleep. I prayed so hard that all these should turn to one of my dreams but my prayers were never answered. I bent my head and cried without tears.....
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2016
gtin:
Is Tonia nt ur brother's girl? Ada is on her way while Eve is standing at ur door. E don be for u
he broke the bro code
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by joshuamoses101(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2016
Oboy na wa 4 u o,which kind carelessness be that na

besides didnt ur mama tell u nt to chase 2 birds at thesame time? U risk losing them both which u seem to hv lost
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Xionez(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
One is always enuf for me. If one has made it clear that she has a problem with this Farmer, its just to carey my cassava and relocate to greener pastures. No time overflogging myself on two or more pastures when i can put all my work and care into one.
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by nollyway(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chipappii!!! Ride on bro

ABLE NOBLE VALUER!! grin
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Kentura(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
hahahahaha... U dn enta yawa o, u jus dy Bleep up, jus choose one girl nah
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Abumighty(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
chaii.. see how yawa de gas big time
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Oboy na wa 4 u o,which kind carelessness be that na

besides didnt ur mama tell u nt to chase 2 birds at thesame time? U risk losing them both which u seem to hv lost

She told me o.
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Xionez:
One is always enuf for me. If one has made it clear that she has a problem with this Farmer, its just to carey my cassava and relocate to greener pastures. No time overflogging myself on two or more pastures when i can put all my work and care into one.

Lol. No be small cassava.
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
nollyway:
Chipappii!!! Ride on bro

ABLE NOBLE VALUER!! grin

Thanks bro. Come how did you know i'm an aspiring ESV?? shocked
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
fatherb13:
he broke the bro code

Tonia is supposed to be one randy chic cheesy grin
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Update. This one long ooo
Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ada had broken up with me that day, i had betrayed her love and it was more than she could take. Eve doesn't even want to see anyone that looks like me or bears my name talk more of seeing me, she had cried the day i visited her and when she could no longer stand my sight, she ran out of her room and i went after her. I caught her up on the road and knelt before her to the spectacle of a few number of people. She couldn't even look at me, she looked beautiful and fragile as she cried and i fell in love the more. She later walked out on me and into her room and banged the door.

The funny thing was that i had kept to the same mistake i had made at first, i was still begging the both of them for reconciliation. I couldn't even imagine how i was able to write the rest of the semester's exam. The holidays were the next big thing after boredom and couldn't wait to get back to school. Ada and Eve had since blocked my number from reaching them and didn't waste time in blocking any other number i called them with. Fast forward to the end of holidays. I ran back to school, i was determined on getting the loves of my life back to me.

I had just gotten to my room and was unpacking and then Ada walked. She looked exquisite. I was surprised, she was the last person i had expected to walk into my room at that moment.

"Hey" she said and sat on the bed
"Ada, how are you doing? " i asked and sat beside her
" I'm fine, welcome back"
"Thank you, how was ur holiday? "
" Fine thank you" she said and we stared into space for a long time. I could sense the tension between us. Maybe she still felt something for me, maybe she missed me during those periods we were on break and had come to tell me that, i mean, we really loved each other and love doesn't just die like that. I managed to look at her and our eyes met, God she was so beautiful in a way that i haven't noticed. I pulled her to me and she obliged. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"I really missed you" i said with the greatest bit of emotions i could ever muster in my voice.
"I missed you too " she said in the sweetest voice i had ever heard in a long while. We kissed passionately for a while and then she pushed me away.
" Tochi stop " she said moving farther away from me
" Why? "
" Nothing, just stop please "
" Ada you should know i'm really sorry for what i did, you are all i want now and forever" i said hoping i meant it but i knew i was hoping against hope, i wanted Eve too.
"Its too late " she said in a shaky voice, i was shaken by the statement and i prayed that some random guy haven't snatched her away from me.
" What do you mean too late Ada" i asked with my heart pounding. She looked at me and she was crying, she looked away, wiped her eyes and sniffed. Then she dropped it on me like Hiroshima..

"I'm getting married!!! "

1 Like

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Chipappii(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
I was in a daze as I stared at her. Her eyes were red with tears and I was just too dumbfounded to say or do anything. I just stared with my mouth open and my eyes blurred with tears.

"Why, Ada how? " i asked holding her by her hand.
" I'm getting married to Oscar, he came back during the holidays and was desperate to have me in his life, he tried his best to fill the void that you bloody cheat had stupidly created" she said and pulled her hand away from mine.
"He proposed and since i had no other option, i accepted" she said and sniffed
" Ada i was sorry, you couldn't even wait for long before jumping into his arms, if you loved me, you would have known it was going to break my heart" i was almost yelling at her, i was getting frustrated and my heart was breaking into a million pieces.
"So what did you expect me to do, come back to you so you can break my heart again and rub it in my face, i wasn't even gone for an hour and you brought another girl in here, and if you fukking loved me, you wouldn't have looked at any other girl because i broke up with Oscar in the first place because of you lying cheat and now you open your stupid mouth to judge me, i hate you, fukk you" she shouted and left the room banging the door behind her. I fell flat on the bed and cried to sleep.

Eve had moved into the school hostel, she was probably still devastated and needed to be around her friends. Seeing her was no longer easy as the female hostel was off bound for guys. Tonia soon became our mediator, no amount of pleading from me passed through Tonia was able to get her to meet me. The more i went after her, the more she ran farther from me. I couldn't see any other girl except her. So one day, i decided i was done with the hide and seek game, i decided i was going to do something stupid for Love. I invaded the girl's hostel.

Tonia had given me the number to Eve's room, she stayed on the first floor and her room was in the middle. By 7 pm that fateful day, i had set out for her hostel, i was clad in a black hoodie and black slim jeans, my sneakers were also black and so also was my face cap which i covered with my hood. I had the perfect camouflage for the dark night. I got to the big door that led the way into the hostel and only one guard was there. He had his face to the wall and was on the phone. I snuck in stealthily behind him and moved quick through the corridor. I had merely taken a few steps before i heard him call out to me.

"Hey you, come back here, where do you think you are going?" he was slowly walking up to me. I turned towards him, acted like i was going to walk to him and then dashed up the stairs. He came after me but i was a bit faster, my sneakers also gave me the advantage. I practically jumped the rails as i ran to the third floor, he was far behind me. I used the opportunity and ran into one of the rooms and shut the door behind me. There were 3 girls in the room and they were about to shout before i saw Stella was among them.

"Tochi what are you doing here" she asked
"Errrm, i came to see someone " i said as i breathed hard. They gave me cover as i heard the man's footsteps run past the room. I waited for some seconds before i gave Stella a big hug and headed out of the room. I managed to get myself down to Eves room on the first floor, i walked in and she was there with a book in her hand.

"Tochukwu! " she shouted as she saw me. 2 of her roommates were there with her. I waved at them. They smiled at me and said hi. I turned back to Eve who was still staring at me. I went straight to her and went on my knees.

" I don't have much time here because your hostel guards are searching for me now, but i hope i can use the little amount of time i have to convince you that i took this great risk to show you how sorry i am and how much i love you. I can well assure you that i'm not leaving here unless i acquire your forgiveness. It is very important to me because i'm running mad Eve, i made mistakes, complicated mistakes that you probably would not understand" i stopped to catch my breath. I looked at her as she looked past me.
"I love you so much Eve. If you ran into hell to avoid me, i would still break in there for you because there is no me without you"
Her friends thought i was cute and i begged them to help me beg her. They helped, by the time i was done, we too were almost crying. Soon the door to door search for me commenced and they were almost getting to Eves room.

"Tochi please go, i will tell you my mind tomorrow" she said as she tried to pull me up.
"No, that is not enough " i insisted.
" I swear i will come and see you in your lodge" she pulled me up from the ground. I hugged her and she hugged back. I kissed her forehead..
I covered my head with the cap and hood and left for the door, i walked out and was immediately grabbed by one guard. I struggled with him but he had me by my clothes. I looked around and saw more guards were coming for us. I intensified my struggle and managed to pull myself out, by then the other guards were running towards me, i pushed him down, grabbed the balcony rail and jumped to the ground. I waved at the guards as they watched me, i ran into a nearby bush and disappeared into the night..

3 Likes

Re: Tochi's Dilemma by Hurklan(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
next plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Suave Man In Lagos Drives A Range Rover But Is Penniless- Chimamanda Adichie / MI's Touching Piece for Murdered UNIPORT Students / Together Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.