Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) (21322 Views)

Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / New Facilities Provided For NAF In Benue (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by linearity: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
alatbaba1:

oboi u b johnny walker? shocked shocked how come u are able to visit all military barracks in Nigeria,

By 'all' I meant to say..all branch types of the armed forces i.e. Army, Air Force & Navy...in each of these three categories, I have visited many of them in various states.

My dad was in one of the Armed forces and we traveled around the country and I went to NDA but was not cut out for it.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by hannyjay(f): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Shut up there and stop saying rubbish. Maintenance culture koor. No be the same bunch of animals that constitute their brothers on land ? Enter an average army barracks or cantonment, you'll have nausea and vomit. Same with the airforce base in Ikeja.
mumu i belief u av never been to any of our bases. Do u tink everybody is as dirty as u ar?
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Geniro: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Come back in the next 2 years to compare what you see to what you saw before ..

Whereas, this kind of place is for the air marshalls them ...so what's there to be happy about.

Your ignorance is stinking. The NAF has such beauties doting all states and are highly maintained.

1 Like

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by teabully(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Shut up there and stop saying rubbish. Maintenance culture koor. No be the same bunch of animals that constitute their brothers on land ? Enter an average army barracks or cantonment, you'll have nausea and vomit. Same with the airforce base in Ikeja.
u dy vex oo, well he is kinda right to xom xtent, our airmen neat small ssha, and it cos d workforce in d NAF isn't much compared to land army.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by PaulIdu: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
alatbaba1:

Sorry. U seem to have great hatred for men in uniforms.

grin grin
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by PaulIdu: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
hannyjay:
mumu i belief u av never been to any of our bases. Do u tink everybody is as dirty as u ar?

Una base de clean pass army own sha but you guys can still do bett3r
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Olumaeme: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Come back and check in 4-5yrs e go don dirty
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Christane: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
if u went to NDA nd was nt cut out 4 if dat mean u shud be wel connected do down such an offer ..wat a average nigeria wud die for ...mayb u can help me join any of d service wat do u av to say about dat?
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

hey lady if you don't know you ask okay, am an air force personnel so don't say what you don't know I will just advice you to keep silent one of those houses was allocated to me and its really comfortable. meanwhile the person the post the thread it is 79 composite group not 105 its my unit, its where I am currently serving. tnx pls let's try and be matured why insulting at least be appreciative the big man is trying.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
hannyjay:
I guess you are a personnel you don't insult them rather they don't know we enlighten them. am a personel like you too and I serve in the same 79cg.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by LastProphet: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

airforce is not army and they indeed have the best maintenance culture among all govt establishment in Nigeria. If you were not a jambite u shud have known this, always learn before running ur mouth
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
LastProphet:

airforce is not army and they indeed have the best maintenance culture among all govt establishment in Nigeria. If you were not a jambite u shud have known this, always learn before running ur mouth
See how stupid and useless you are. I finished university 2006. YourYour mother was just passing out of high school then.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by gentlelarry(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wetin concern civilian concern barracks... Abegi!

Btw
Learn your CCTV digital camera Installation and Maintenance, Cosmetology skin treatment and makeup, Event Management and bridal services at Magnesium International (Lagos and Ibadan). And atand to Earn your start up capital of 300k and above in our LEARN AND EARN scheme. 08064782868 is the number to call and chat for Inquiry. Check my Signature for further contact.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by ehissi(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

I can assure you, that you are making an assumption based on your experience in a few army installations.

Even the blind know, that the army have the poorest maintenance culture for both Messes and quarters for officers - both for NCO and Commissioned officers.

Airforce, in short, the NAF as a whole has some of the best, in terms of maintenance. For them, it is a matter of Moral and routine inspection of quarters as well as strict fatigue exercises are the order of the day in the NAF.

The army focuses more on loyalty and hence much of their quarters are usually a mess.

If not for the Presidential commitee on Barrack Rehabilitation, we won't have a single barracks in the army worth visiting.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

keep quiet if you don't know what to say
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by ceaser22(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
henryanna36:
NAF PERSONNEL WELFARE

New blocks of residential accommodation provided for officers and men of 105 Composite Group, Nigerian Air Force, Maiduguri were on Nov 26 commissioned by the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar. The facilities are part of the efforts by the present NAF administration to enhance the welfare of personnel in the Unit.

See photos after the cut....life has really change alot, gone are d days wen my father serve d Nigeria arm forces. Tins were very rogged for us den as barrack children.... Anyway, na hin make dey say change gud sha!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/coasair-marshal-sadiquecommissions-new.html?m=1
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by talk4free: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Soldiers are humans like you and some of them make the ultimate sacrifice of laying down their lives so that idiots like you may live. For you to refer to them as a "bunch of animals" is really sickening. It's one thing to not have a brain, its another thing entirely to not have a soul. You really need help.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Whereas, this kind of place is for the air marshalls them ...so what's there to be happy about.
no you are wrong...regardless of generally poor maintenance culture in Nigeria,air force is doing OK in the regard...and again...you are wrong...those houses are way below the standard for air marshall....even for an air commodore and certain classes of group captains..
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by MeAboki(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

You may be right; but at least this is an improvement compared to what use to happen under GEJ when potbellied generals were busy diverting all the money to their bank accounts.

Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

See how stupid and useless you are. I finished university 2006. YourYour mother was just passing out of high school then.

lies!
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Hey please stop saying things you do not know, the airforce base at ikeja is one of the neatest places I've ever seen in Nigeria. So stop your generalization i just wish i have some pictures so i would clear your doubt.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Tushborn: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce bases are neat and also their personnels are neat compared to army.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2016
talk4free:

Soldiers are humans like you and some of them make the ultimate sacrifice of laying down their lives so that idiots like you may live. For you to refer to them as a "bunch of animals" is really sickening. It's one thing to not have a brain, its another thing entirely to not have a soul. You really need help.
When they mistreat innocent idiots like you in the name of being a civilian, do they remember you are human like them? Nigeria has one of the poorest human rights in the world under the military and when those animals breach the rights of greater animals like you, do they remember you are human like them? The fact you are talking based on sentiments shows you are just deliberately being FOOLISH. You must also be really stupid for quoting me.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Tushborn: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

When they mistreat innocent idiots like you in the name of being a civilian, do they remember you are human like them? Nigeria has one of the poorest human rights in the world under the military and when those animals breach the rights of greater animals like you, do they remember you are human like them? The fact you are talking based on sentiments shows you are just deliberately being FOOLISH. You must also be really stupid for quoting me.
gaskiya u dnt have manners or may be u ar seeing ur period.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
talk4free:

https://www.nairaland.com/3508202/soldiers-adamawa-torture-phone-thief

you can see how useless your life is? God will continue to punish you for even supporting them at the first place. The Nigerian military is not worth any support. In the USA, anytime the marines are having a convention on the streets, you'll see how civilians will be jumping on them wanting to take selfies. I was travelling one day to zaria and we got to a military checkpoint. A fellow passenger's wristband was in camo colour and they questioned him, told him to get down from the vehicle and lie down flat. The guy kept arguing with them telling them he knows his right and he couldn't just stoop so low to serve such a ridiculous punishment in the name of military. HE told them this is democracy and we weren't in a military regime. That was how one of them was angered and shot him straight in the head. This was what I witnessed live and direct. May boko haram continue to locate them since that's their match.
Re: Accommodation Commissioned For NAF Officers In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

https://www.nairaland.com/3508202/soldiers-adamawa-torture-phone-thief

you can see how useless your life is? God will continue to punish you for even supporting them at the first place. The Nigerian military is not worth any support. In the USA, anytime the marines are having a convention on the streets, you'll see how civilians will be jumping on them wanting to take selfies. I was travelling one day to zaria and we got to a military checkpoint. A fellow passenger's wristband was in camo colour and they questioned him, told him to get down from the vehicle and lie down flat. The guy kept arguing with them telling them he knows his right and he couldn't just stoop so low to serve such a ridiculous punishment in the name of military. HE told them this is democracy and we weren't in a military regime. That was how one of them was angered and shot him straight in the head. This was what I witnessed live and direct. May boko haram continue to locate them since that's their match.

you forgot to ask that they're big time rapists too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps / Ayu: Ortom Has Nowhere To Go, Ikpeazu Already Leaving Wike’s Camp / Ministerial Slot: PDP To Decide Wike’s Fate Monday – Acting Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.