Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) (13740 Views)

Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business / Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca / Obiano, Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbe Watching Anambra Rice Being Harvested-pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Partaker(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ebonyi,the strong hold of south east agricultural product,,proudly EBONYIAN,, Anambra pple will not lyk this news. watch them coming out to attack me,
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
Great, at least Ebonyi can feed the nation with rice grin

"According to Ogbeh, the FG was going to plant 1,500 hectares of cashew nuts. Five hundred hectares for the three senatorial districts in the state.He also said that two cashew roasting factories will be built." shocked shocked shocked

Better stop that EbonyiPhobism in you that you displayed in the sack of EBSU Vice Chancellor-thread. Igbo's can never be united when people like you instigate fights between Igbo states. Stop intra-Igbo beefs, it helps no one and only divides us. Unity is our strength, udo diri gi.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by rickie4us(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
girlvyn:

The reason u r not seeing it is bcuz greedy Nigerians r re-baggin the locally made rice in a foreign bag and sell it as foreign to us. saw it live at sango. ogun state. we Nigerians r the one killing ourselves. change shuld really begin with us.

what This is really bad. Can you imagine? But then, how much is the local rice? Maybe special markets or outlets should be dedicated to the sale of the locally made rice. I am yet to see any sold though
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Timmypromise(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:
CBN governor should endevour to visit south wastes state that has agriculture too cool cool cool cool

is not only South east and north that plant rice and others tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

igbos are slaves to the west #lol
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by hagome: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
I hope it doesn't back fires
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by galeiiTNA: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Partaker:
Ebonyi ,the strong hold of south east agricultural product, proudly EBONYIAN, Anambra pple will not be happy abt this news,, watch them coming out to attack me

Oga this camparison is unnecessary. I am from Ebonyi too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by galeiiTNA: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Timmypromise:

igbos are slaves to the west #lol

Yoruba are Benin slaves, they dashed you Oduduwa and Oba
You are slaves to Fulani/Hausa, Tinubu is begging for reconciliation with Buhari
You are slaves to Igbo who come to your land, make more money than you, buy your land and turn you to househelps

You are slaves to Tinubu who has pushed you into political bewilderment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by IgboRulesOthers(f): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:

dont reply that guy again....

he is ofonjna guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by SycophanticGoat: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Partaker:
Ebonyi ,the strong hold of south east agricultural product, proudly EBONYIAN, Anambra pple will not be happy abt this news,, watch them coming out to attack me

If this guy is really an Igbo man then, there are many foolish and senseless Igbo people in this world, including the ones that call themselves Chino and Abagworoo.

But I guess they aren't Igbos, just some jobless moles trying to destabilize a tribe they love to hate..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by galeiiTNA: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:

dont reply that guy again....

he is ofonjna guy

OK
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Timmypromise(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=galeiiTNA post=51450251]

You are slaves to Fulani/Hausa, Tinubu is begging for reconciliation with Buhari
You are slaves to Igbo who come to your land, make more money than you, buy your land and turn you to househelps

You are slaves to Tinubu who has pushed you into political bewilderment[/quo
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Timmypromise(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=galeiiTNA post=51450251]

You are slaves to Tinubu who has pushed you into political bewilderment[/quo

ok....igbos are still slaves noni
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by dabossman(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Don't these kids on Nairaland ever get tired of this constant tribal bashing? When are you lot going to grow up? One silly dude up there who says he's from Ebonyi is even bashing folks from Anambra. How retarded does it get, seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by galeiiTNA: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Timmypromise post=51450765][/quote]

Nope. But afonjas are slaves and are proud of it. An amercican once said "Their is no one more dangerous than a contented slave".
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by ogunsj: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
girlvyn:

The reason u r not seeing it is bcuz greedy Nigerians r re-baggin the locally made rice in a foreign bag and sell it as foreign to us. saw it live at sango. ogun state. we Nigerians r the one killing ourselves. change shuld really begin with us.
you are on point. sango ota is where people carry out rice bunkery. I just bought one for 13k.
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
Na wa o, 2,016 yrs after Jesus died, we are celebrating production of our basic grains by ourselves ? WOW!

Lmaoo grin

Why are you always this melancholic? Is that one of the features of a billyonaire? grin
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by johnca(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stop this nonsense, we are talking about the progress of south east, So what makes you think you brothers will attack you because you are on the right track
Partaker:
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by wasuka14(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/photos-emefiele-bagudu-ogbeh-visit-ebonyi-back-umahis-ban-foreign-rice/

I hate the way this old men think sometimes. How can baba bagudugudu be talk of export, where locally the rice is not even sufficient. Why did all these old men love lyin naa?? 'Nigeria has reached self sufficient in rice production' where are Nigeria rice in the market??do they think we today youths are fools?? Why don't them wait for the local rice to be available everywhere before export?? How much is a bag of rice today? These peole are too old for public office.
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by davidif: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
When will this people learn that state driven economies DO NOT work?? People create wealth! govts job is just to provide the environment for people to create wealth. Naija sef.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by wasuka14(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking:
Great, at least Ebonyi can feed the nation with rice grin

"According to Ogbeh, the FG was going to plant 1,500 hectares of cashew nuts. Five hundred hectares for the three senatorial districts in the state.He also said that two cashew roasting factories will be built." shocked shocked shocked

And you belief mr audu? If you can, you better start planting and don't wait for one baba olori buruku.
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Partaker(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Ok Sir But Anambra Sabi Make Mouth,they Neva Happy Seeing Good Thing In Ebonyi. Though I Like Them
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by comrChris(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Partaker:
my dear this your comparison is as useless as the brain it came from, igbos are one, when any state is doing well we celebrate them n when they do otherwise we condemn it with one voice

I'm a proud Ebonyian too

1 Like

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Elbowroom: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:
THIS IS GREAT

GOD Bless all South Eastern States and south south

God Bless all Igbos whether in Rivers, Calabar, Delta, Bayelsa, or Akwa ibiom

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

MY FELLOW BRETHEN WE SHALL GET there IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME

Una nor want biafra again?
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by 4tune490(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
I can deliver to you.Pay at sight @any location in Lagos. PM if interested.
rickie4us:
Now that they are planning to ban imported rice, what will be the price of the locally produced ones? I am yet to see it in the market where I live o. I still bought a bag of rice for 22k last weekend.

Please, what is the price of the locally produced rice and where can I buy it?
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by nell2: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Partaker:
dont mind them. notvfrom ebonyi but their bragging is sickening. two faced pple
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by steppin: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
nell2:
dont mind them. notvfrom ebonyi but their bragging is sickening. two faced pple
Someone sounds pained.
We acquired bragging rights.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Ngozi123(f): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Partaker:

I'm from Anambra State and I'm very happy about this news and I'm sure that I'm not in a minority with this opinion.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Partaker:
If ndi Anambra retaliate now, they'll say we are always proud and forming superior complex. Anyway you've been chastised by some people above me so ndi Anambra should please shealth their swords
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm from Anambra State and I'm very happy about this news and I'm sure that I'm not in a minority with this opinion.
Imposter, Anambra indeed
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:

same here, wish we had a thread

1 Like

Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Ngozi123(f): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Yyeske:
Imposter, Anambra indeed

I've never given any indication that I wasn't from Anambra State.
Re: Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbeh Visit Ebonyi, Back Umahi's Ban On Foreign Rice (Pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dead on arrival nothing good comes from abakaliki and the remaining OSU state except anambra I got much respect for that state because of one man. Peter obi the only trusted Igbo man for now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths To Relocate Their Businesses To South East / Lagos Government Prohibits Public Address System For Religious Purposes / "Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.