Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows (2530 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by queencalipso(f): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
I love his courage!! Many would have given up.

The next Mandela in making lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by slash112: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
dat is my hero

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
queencalipso:
I love his courage!! Many would have given up.

The next Mandela in making lipsrsealed
Very true, but not until till he pays his dues. 26 more years in the gulag, and we have the Mandela of Biafra grin
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Ugonnax: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Afonjas reading this... as usual, want to write something negative but their conscience will not let them because the message in this letter is so powerful to rip through your heart except you are naturally wicked or heartless.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by midfinger(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
Very true, but not until till he pays his dues. 26 more years in the gulag, and we have the Mandela of Biafra grin
U are totally inconsequential in the scheme of things, u can spite saliva as much as u like, but no way can such a courageous man ever make it out of our your tribe ...maybe Hausa Fulani or to the very least Yoruba .Mind u even your God buhari is not sure of tomorrow, so deal with this fact!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
midfinger:
U are totally inconsequential in the scheme of things, u can spite saliva as much as u like, but no way can such a courageous man ever make it out of our your tribe ...maybe Hausa Fulani or to the very least Yoruba .Mind u even your God buhari is not sure of tomorrow, so deal with this fact!
Nice rant. Dilector still has 26 more years to go despite it sha grin
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
there is no law on earth dat says dat every freedom fighter must stay in prison for 27 years
wat south Africa fought for is very different from wat biafra is fytin for
go and watch d movie "Texas rising" or read about it in a history book

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
prince9851:

there is no law on earth dat says dat every freedom fighter must stay in prison for 27 years
wat south Africa fought for is very different from wat biafra is fytin for
go and watch d movie "Texas rising" or read about it in a history book
True but there is an unwritten law that states that if you want to step into the shoes of the great late Nelson Mandela, you have to tread the same path as he did and this means spending 27 years in jail. Get it?
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
True but there is an unwritten law that states that if you want to step into the shoes of the great late Nelson Mandela, you have to tread the same path as he did and this means spending 27 years in jail. Get it?
oh my God
must i break it down for u?
wat Nnamdi Kanu wants to achieve is different from wat Nelson Mandela wanted
Mandela wanted independence, Kanu wants freedom
so maybe i would say dat Nnamdi Kanu wants to step into d shoes of general Houston of texas

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by queencalipso(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:

From the look of things, seem his ready to pay more than his dues.. That's a man who know his stance and maintains it no matter what. I give it to him

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
queencalipso:

From the look of things, [b]seem his ready to pay more than his dues.. [/b]That's a man who know his stance and maintains it no matter what. I give it to him
No qualms then. 26 more years it is
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Snakeeyes08: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Fight on broda!that's d spirit grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Opakan2: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Enjoying watery beans in Kuje while your brainwashed dolts are being killed daily during protests

Instead of you to go on hunger strike, you're letting them drill your arse there
yeye pesin

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by AAinEqGuinea: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool hang in there Kanu

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Opakan2:
Enjoying watery beans in Kuje while your brainwashed dolts are being killed daily during protests

Instead of you to go on hunger strike, you're letting them drill your arse there
yeye pesin

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by sombradyi(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
is one exhibit characteristics of a freedom fighter and a good leader

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by loopmangoat(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nnamdi kanu my hero my president my leader
We that are with you is greater than those against you

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by biaframustcome: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu, my hero
Think of how great a leader you will be.
You will motivate your people to build that infrastructure
You will motivate your people to create that world class health care system.
You will motivate your people to create that egalitarian society where truth and justice reign
Your leadership will create immense wealth for your people.
Through you, we will spread our values around the world.
The values of live and let's live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by drss2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Luckylife:
The GOD of justice will set us free from every agents of demons.
Amen! cool

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by midfinger(m): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
I have a strong feeling that u are either Hausa or Fulani cos you are too zombified !But if you are Yoruba am very sorry for your life given the way u support everything buhari/Nigeria..If u want to know why go ask tinubu...
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
i love biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election: My Predictions Base On The States / Orji Kalu:7 Important Facts About The Man Who Might Be The Next Senate President / VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.