Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows (2521 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Resist Islamisation As He Visits Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director of Radio Biafra/Biafra television, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu has vowed never to betray Biafrans or abandon the fight for Biafra State.
He said he would continue to reject materials allegedly offered him to renounce Biafra struggle until victory for Biafrans was achieved.
Kanu who spoke through his lawyer, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejioffor said his prosecutors and persecutors have come with many strategies to trick him to sign off his quest for Biafra and regain his freedom which he rejected because of his love for the freedom of his people.
“I have been battling with forces of darkness both physically and spiritually since I was arrested. They came with many strategies just to trick me into signing off my quest for Biafra and gain my personal freedom. Little did they know that I am more intelligent and determined; I refused all their offers because the freedom of my people, Biafrans, is paramount to me and their freedom is the freedom of Nnamdi Kanu. The pains and agony of all Biafrans are the pains and agony of Kanu.”
“Prominent leaders, countries in the world and those who don’t have the videos of the killed Biafrans in their possession should go to YouTube and watch the heinous crime committed by the Nigeria Government and her security agencies against peaceful members of IPOB during peaceful rallies and demonstrations in all the Biafra cities of Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Igweocha (Port Harcourt), Calabar, Uyo, Asaba, Enugu, Bayelsa and other numerous cities.
“The senseless killing of Biafrans is the senseless killing of Nnamdi Kanu. The cry of the Biafran youths is the cry of Nnamdi Kanu. The joblessness of Biafrans after university is the joblessness of Nnamdi Kanu. The impoverishment and subjugation of all Biafrans is the impoverishment and subjugation of Nnamdi Kanu. The child abuses of Biafran children by the Hausa/Fulani cattle headers is that of Nnamdi Kanu,” he stated.
“The illegal detention of Biafrans in several prisons both overseas and Nigeria is that of Nnamdi Kanu. The sexual harassment of our young ladies while seeking for jobs after graduation is that of Nnamdi Kanu. The raping and killing of our mothers and sister in our farmland by the Hausa/Fulani cattle headers is also that of Nnamdi Kanu. The untimely death of Biafrans due to bad road situations in Biafra Land is that of Nnamdi Kanu.”
Kanu continues: “The cries of our parents living in the riverine areas they call South/South due to the environmental damage caused by Shell in our land is also that of Nnamdi Kanu. The seizure of goods and sleepless nights and pains of all the Biafrans importers in the hands of the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba customs and Police is that of Nnamdi Kanu.”
“The stress that Biafrans pass through while traveling for 8 hours to Lagos and Abuja International Airports before they gain access to travel abroad which in most cases take many lives in the process while traveling is that of Nnamdi Kanu. The heartbrake of Biafran business men and women, importers and petty traders in Lagos State due to intentional fire outbreaks caused by haters of Biafrans, in their business places in Lagos and another part of Nigeria is that of Nnamdi Kanu,” he declared.
“The cry of the Biafran families that lose their children in Malaysia, Indonesia, China, and India and other parts of the world due to immigration and police intimidation is that of Nnamdi Kanu. The death of Bafrans, those trying to cross Sahara Desert and Mediterranean Sea to Europe in search of greener pastures is that of Nnamdi Kanu.
“The fake promises of all the politicians in our villages and towns in (Biafran land) who promise and deceive our parents during election but always failing them after being voted into power and all these problems that affect all Biafrans are the problems of Nnamdi Kanu too,” the IPOB leader noted.
“I want to say, thank you, thank you to our mothers from, Akwa-Ibom, Cross Rivers, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia states. I am grateful for all our mothers because you gave birth to these great men and women of honour, those sons and daughters that always protest for my release under the Sun and rain. My thanks to all the fathers too who allowed their children to join (IPOB meetings) across Biafra Land,” Kanu applauded
http://sunnewsonline.com/biafra-i-wont-give-up-fight-vows-nnamdi-kanu/

8 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2016
cc ; lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Luckylife(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2016
The GOD of justice will set us free from every agents of demons.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by ShootToKill: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2016
THE ROLE MODEL OF MY GENERATION YET UNBORN. I SALUTE YOU WITH EVERY FIBRE IN ME. GREAT KANU!

I expect those cowards defeated by dahomey ladies and conquered by the caliphate who refuse to learn the value of valour to come here with their slippery ewedu pro-caliphate mouths as usual. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by mii4u(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2016
This man and Ojukwu, who go be the father of biafra after it has bin achieved? Die hard man, that the spirit.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Love his determination

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by ShootToKill: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Love his determination

joborskill e be like your head don dey correct small small. Thank God you are redeemable. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nixiepie(f): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2016
Pray for him to be released cry

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Young03(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2016
Its better you die as a man than living like a coward

9 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by ChilledPill: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu we love you

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

God bless land of the rising sun....

12 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Chugavey(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
He talks the talk and walks the walk, tested and trusted... foresaw Nigeria for what it is today. Born with silver spoon but left his comfort to liberate his own. He is NNAMDI KANU.

Afonjas go and drink otapiapia mixed with conc acid. grin

13 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by zendy: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2016
When a man believes in his right to self determination

11 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by zendy: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Chugavey:
He talks the talk and walks the walk, tested and trusted... foresaw Nigeria for what it is today. Born with silver spoon but left his comfort to liberate his own. He is NNAMDI KANU.

Afonjas go and drink otapiapia mixed with conc acid. grin

Thousands of people came out on the streets to protest his arrest with no monetary inducement. I cant think of anyone East of the Nigeria who can call people to come out and they will heed the call

12 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
i want to belive nl is not a Yoruba forum

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by biafran1stson(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2016
We are solidly behind you my elder brother. Biafra is here to stay. Biafra or everybody will die

9 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by ChilledPill: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2016
zendy:

Thousands of people came out on the streets to protest his arrest with no monetary inducement. I cant think of anyone East of the Nigeria who can call people to come out and they will heed the call
What keeps him floating is nothing but the truth, he is a man of vision and he knows where he is going.

The greatest man in the east as of now.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by cybernaut(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Respect God Father,we are with u and we are willing to die with u.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by midfinger(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Felt like crying as I peruse this news article.. But I know deep down me that one day we shall all be free from the injustices and persecution we are going through in this cesspit named Nigeria. No thanks to the British[s][/s] brutish government that has continued to aid and support regime s in Nigeria so as to keep their creation intact while they dictate and suck them dry.The so called queen should have a rethink and call her subjects to order, and do the right thing.. The Scots that were granted referendum hasn't got two heads and are no superior race,or is it because we are blacks?

11 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Spoken well like a true courageous n emboldened agitator... Unlike d other tribe we knw 4 cowardice n tomfooleryundecided

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by kasheemawo(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2016
When are they starting the war he threaten

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Atiku2019: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2016
cool cool
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2016
kasheemawo:
When are they starting the war he threaten
are u d new biafraudexposed?
GoodLuck on ur mission

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
He still has 26 more years to go so I'm not worried that his brain is yet to return to default settings. Gradually our watery zoo beans should do the trick grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by basilo102: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
He still has 26 more years to go so I'm not worried that his brain is yet to return to default settings. Gradually our watery zoo beans will do the trick grin
but you said he will sing national anthem i less than one month

7 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by MrEverest(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
I love this man's spirit. Your passion alone is an inspiration to millions of Easterners world wide!

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
He still has 26 more years to go so I'm not worried that his brain is yet to return to default settings. Gradually our watery zoo beans will do the trick grin
if he was an afonja, i would have agreed with u

8 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
basilo102:

but you said he will sing national anthem i less than one month
Give it a little more time, I'm sure he'll soon come around grin
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by ShootToKill: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Where is biafraudexposed? I learnt he deactivated his handle and ran away. Wetin dey pursue am. All these Anti-IPOB cowards sef! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by ShootToKill: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
zendy:

I can't think of anyone in the entire zoogeria. In yorubaland, just share a few bags of fufu Aregbe and Iresi (rice) Asiwaju. Street go full for you. No principle, no value. Just anywhere belle face. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by Mamalistic5: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nnamdi is good. Praise him and leave your Yoruba brethren alone they didn't put him there. Thanks yorubas for not replying to all these. United we stand
Re: I Will Not Give Up fight - Nnamdi Kanu vows by prince9851(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mamalistic5:
Nnamdi is good. Praise him and leave your Yoruba brethren alone they didn't put him there. Thanks yorubas for not replying to all these. United we stand
didn't u c kropotkin2's comments?
maybe ur brothers are not as smart as u think

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRUMP: I Don't Want To Meet Someone As Lifeless As Buhari Again- Financial Times / Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo / 1999 Throwback Photo Of Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.