Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More (36445 Views)

I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election / OAP Uche Proposes To Toke Makinwa On Social Media! / 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by ObiOmaMu: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4542719_tokemaje1_jpeg6553d0ba4cc2645824f005515dee16b0

These stories are all crazy! SubdeliveryMan on Twitter downloaded Toke Makinwa's 102 pages book on Amazon and shared the unbelievable parts on his social media page.

These excerpts tell why Maje didn't get Toke pregnant, how he visited her one morning to ask for money, how he told her to accept it and start acting right because she is the wife and Anita the official girlfriend after she caught him with Anita in public. How Maje's mother told her (Toke) that her prayer is Toke will find her own husband knowing fully well Toke was dating her son.

Just read!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/read-toke-makinwas-on-becoming-book-why.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by ObiOmaMu: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
more

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by ObiOmaMu: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by kinggogo: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
Pipu get tym sha undecided undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Airforce1(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2016
more like a diary.

why do Nigerian women think its the responsibility of men to take care of all their financial needs at all times?

you give them money all the time and when you say no to her demand for a day it becomes a problem.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Nixiepie(f): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2016
This woman never still move on

11 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by gabinogem(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:
more like a diary.

why do Nigerian women thinks its the responsibility of men to take care of all their financial needs at all times?

you give them money all the time and when you say no to her demand for a day it becomes a problem.
Na so society mold them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Nixiepie(f): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Airforce1:
more like a diary.

why do Nigerian women thinks its the responsibility of men to take care of all their financial needs at all times?

yes is ur responsibility,God ordained it that way grin

41 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2016
OP, bring it on!
Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Dongreat(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2016
You wrote a book about your private life for the general public, then later take offense when someone use your predicaments to insult you. It's because of a few mulia, you have just sold your dignity for less that 30 pieces of silver.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Jafar1: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2016
nawao, op u try but lie down, my hands are cold

2 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Foolishness in high places...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2016
WHO ASKED YOU TO DATE AN AFONJA WITH LOW SPERM COUNT grin?? angry

5 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by trademoore1: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
It took this girl quite a while to engage her brains
He gave you std- you stayed
He cheated on you multiple times - you stayed

Verbally abused you - stayed.
Physically ??- who knows

Most guys don't leave relationship this days- they just exhibit bad behaviour until you get the hint

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by pweetixandy: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2016
I know I've been stupid in love in the past but Toke!!! you are in a class on your own!! damn!!

now I believe what they say, most of these celebrities are just kids in adult bodies. eg, davido, kiss Daniel, daddy freeze, I just added Toke to the list. smh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by MARKone(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2016
This Kardashian wannabe, but the Maje guy was able to give one edible catering belle. Make she dey there.

3 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Disneylady(f): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2016
O ga oooooooooooo
Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Wealthyone: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by wiloy2k8(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2016
kai
Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by WenysAD(f): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Toke must really love this Maje of a guy.

11 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by rita25(f): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2016
THIS BABE TRIED TO COPE WITH A LOT OH..................KAI IF ALL SHE SAID IS TRUE THEN MAJE MAKE GOD JUDGE YOU AS FOR ANITA WELL DONE FOR SPOILING THINGS ON DAY YOUR OWN DEY COME A CHEAT OF A GUY WILL NEVER CHANGE IT ONLY TAKES TIME FOR HIM TO MOVE TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE WOMAN angry

10 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by wayne4loan: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Moral of the story is -Never trust a Biatche with ur secret , one day they will surely spill like fuel pipeline grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by pweetixandy: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2016
rita25:
THIS BABE TRIED TO COPE WITH A LOT OH..................KAI IF ALL SHE SAID IS TRUE THEN MAJE MAKE GOD JUDGE YOU AS FOR ANITA WELL DONE FOR SPOILING THINGS ON DAY YOUR OWN DEY COME A CHEAT OF A GUY WILL NEVER CHANGE IT ONLY TAKES TIME FOR HIM TO MOVE TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE WOMAN angry
sorry o, but to me, Toke was the one spoiling things

6 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by NLjona(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2016
how i entered this thread expecting to see trash

7 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by SweetJoystick(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Super story...Yawns angry
Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by rose54321: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmm.

Hope younger ladies are reading this. Never settle for less, once a cheat always a cheat.

Marriage isn't about the ceremony, it's about been happy.

I feel for her though, it's like we ladies are designed in a way that can be easily manipulated.

7 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by 49cents(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Nixiepie:
yes is ur responsibility,God ordained it that way grin

I agree with you but what is the responsibility of the woman to to her man....in clear concrete terms

2 Likes

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by KingAfo(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2016
WOMEN WILL NEVER LEARN....THE SIGNS WILL BE THERE.. THEY WILL IGNORE IT, HOPING TO CHANGE THE MAN ONE DAY!!!
MY ADVICE FOR WOMEN IS TO REACH DEEP DOWNNNNNN AND THINK...N.B ITS CAPS LOCKED BECAUSE I NEED TO SCREAM TO UNA EARSSS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by kingsilly(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2016
rose54321:
Hmm.

Hope younger ladies are reading this. Never settle for less, once a cheat always a cheat.

Marriage isn't about the ceremony, it's about been happy.

I feel for her though, it's like we ladies are designed in a way that can be easily manipulated.
Hers was too much, someone manipulating you for 9yrs. Read d whole book, was only moved by her personal struggle early on bout her parents, after that ''twas all back and forth, breakup and reconciliation till the end of book
Mshewwww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
This is deep
I need a copy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His Power Bike (photo) / 'Many Prayed That I Don't Win - Burnaboy Says He Won The Grammy On His Own / Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter To Celebrate Nigeria Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.