Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! (5869 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / I Didn’t Know Aloysius Ikegwuonu Until He Returned From South Africa - Monarch / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Edenoscar:

There are much more convincing stories than this one and no i dont "badly want this story to be false" think of what we could do with such power,there would be no more dead bodies lying in the mortuary,no more burial ceremony.

If you had such access to that kind of power you would abuse it. Its only available at the discretion of the giver of such power and that is God almighty.

Its not a box of chocolate you buy from the store. It has the exclusive right and seal of almighty God on it.
Re: Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! by dalaman: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Edenoscar:

There are much more convincing stories than this one and no i dont "badly want this story to be false" think of what we could do with such power,there would be no more dead bodies lying in the mortuary,no more burial ceremony.

The OP once raised a dead person back to life.
Re: Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dear Jesus I want you to forgive those who despise and hate you.send your Holy spirit to draw them to salvation.. and lastly Lord, make me rapturable, plant a deep enmity between me and anytin that would make me not reach the pearly gates of heaven, I still remember u said you will come back again..please Lord prepare and keep your saints from falling, spotless and holy until your appearing..
#Jesus is coming back sooner.!!
Re: Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bridgetania:
Dear Jesus I want you to forgive those who despise and hate you.send your Holy spirit to draw them to salvation.. and lastly Lord, make me rapturable, plant a deep enmity between me and anytin that would make me not reach the pearly gates of heaven, I still remember u said you will come back again..please Lord prepare and keep your saints from falling, spotless and holy until your appearing..
#Jesus is coming back sooner.!!

Amen Sister. He is coming sooner than when we first believed.

1 Like

Re: Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Amen Sister. He is coming sooner than when we first believed.

that's very true..making heaven one must be 100%
practical Holiness100%
Restitution 100%
Forgiveness 100%
purity 100%
charity 100%
everytin must be intact!
this is the time to watch and be vigilant.. and pray and go deeper in consecration. and also a time to pray for souls perishing!
Re: Life After Death! Tony Davis Shot 5 Times, Died! Returned! by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Indeed there is life after death to look forward to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? / Marrying Outside One's Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: States We Are Not Called To Obey Clear Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.