Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (925 Views)

Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? / Signs Of Obsessive Love Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Apus: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Tell your babe about her and watch the girl hate you forever cheesy cheesy

Don't thank me what are we nairalanders for cool

1 Like

Re: ... by luminouz(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2016
There are two ways.....the easy way n d very easy way.
Easy way......sit her down n talk to her....let her know how u feel n how it will all end badly for Ur triumvirate if she persists.....
The very easy way.....fvck being nice n come out all guns blazing....not only ignore her calls..tell her point blank to leave u alone n threaten to tell Ur gf if she won't desist! She will hate u like hell! But it might be worth it in d end!
My 3 cents!
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2016
Let ur girl pick some of her calls instead of you. When that happens for a while, she'll stop. Or try to fix a meeting casually with your gf and the girl while you guys are gisting generally, state there that you will not condone her calls henceforth bcus you're engaged. Don't whirl the matter around their friendship, just say your own as u should say it. After that, go tough...no picking of calls, no attention whatsoever.
Re: ... by Apus: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2016
luminouz:
There are two ways.....the easy way n d very easy way.
Easy way......sit her down n talk to her....let her know how u feel n how it will all end badly for Ur triumvirate if she persists.....
The very easy way.....fvck being nice n come out all guns blazing....not only ignore her calls..tell her point blank to leave u alone n threaten to tell Ur gf if she won't desist! She will hate u like hell! But it might be worth it in d end!
My 3 cents!

Hmmm.. in this situation I guess d second option will suffice.

thanks man!
Re: ... by Apus: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Let ur girl pick some of her calls instead of you. When that happens for a while, she'll stop. Or try to fix a meeting casually with your gf and the girl while you guys are gisting generally, state there that you will not condone her calls henceforth bcus you're engaged. Don't whirl the matter around their friendship, just say your own as u should say it. After that, go tough...no picking of calls, no attention whatsoever.

Thanks.. I've been trying to save friendship at d expense of my relationship. Time to go blunty.
Re: ... by Sandra23(f): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Apus:
This is no attempt to smooch my ego, but I got a problem with a girl who claim is in love with me. Haven known that I'm already in a serious relationship she won't just accept the fact. She calls me despite my warnings. I get as much as fifty missed calls a day ( if I decide not to pick her calls). The problem is my girl is beginning to suspect which is my main concern now. She is also a close friend to the girl being mentioned. I don't want to resort to doing something uncout. Can't I have my way at least?

pls Romancelanders I could use ur help.

Block her number & tell your babe.

1 Like

Re: ... by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Apus:

Hmmm.. in this situation I guess d second option will suffice.

thanks man!
Uwc bruh!

(1) (Reply)

After 4years ......?? / 5 Bad Things Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed / 30-year-old Man Married Two Wives The Same Day In Nasarawa [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.