Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Love And Hate That Hit Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Love And Hate That Hit Smartphones (346 Views)

What I Love And Hate About The Infinix S5 Pro / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / What I Love And Hate About Infinix Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Hate That Hit Smartphones by techlesson: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Right from the days of smartphones in Nigeria, the world of who dominates has been very competitive.
Lets look at a rundown of how the phones have performed to see which has gained or lost value, quality or grounds.

Samsung
Samsung no doubts has been on the radar since it came out with lots of love because of their quality phones until the note 7 came…hmmmm, would I say it pushed them off the radar or not. Well response to the thread will go a long way in getting the statistics. cool

iPHONE
This has always been stable with quality for some time now buh what we can’t say is if people desire to own it buh not getting it cos of cost, will it affect them negatively or positively?? wink

HTC
Lots of love and less hate, as people have not complained much on this brand. Though it seems as if its not a popular demand again. Maybe someone with good knowledge of them should speak up. smiley

INFINIX
Well infinix is a good brand buh it seems their level of growth is very slow (I stand to be corrected), making them to stand in between love, hate, lost and gain. grin

Gionee
This brand just started becoming stable after the release of the gionee m5 marathon, which brought them to limelight. Well anyone one with their lost and gains should flow! smiley

TECNO
Tecno is on a very fast growth. From their smallest beginning N3, through the changeling period of p-series, m-series, and the likes to where they are now phantom 6 and 6+, its obvious they are gaining grounds and quality.
You can add o the thread. wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Some Functional Machines Introduced / Have You Done Inapp Payment Before ? Please Help / Nokia Comes Back With The Nokia 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.