Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What I Love And Hate About Infinix Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What I Love And Hate About Infinix Phones (1055 Views)

Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Love And Hate About Infinix Phones by ariesbull: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
I have always been a lover of good gadgets and phones are part of it. Lately, I got a phone from one of the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) in Nigeria. Known as Infinix Mobility. Having used their first phone Infinix Hot 2. Such a very good phone with great price. Used that particular phone for more than a year before giving it out. Impeccable battery life, good casing (plastic) android one was a great phone. One weakness of the phone is the battery. But, can be changed at Infinix dealership centres.

Hot 2 was my first love for Infinix. Infinix practically took me away from the love of my life HTC and got me hooked with Hot S. One of the finest devices to come out of the OEMs shelf. Hot S was the answer for those that wanted an elitist phone, but with a considerable price. Hot S is a type of device that one can comfortably put on a conference table during a business presentation. I interacted with some people that use this particular device

“ One of the things that I look things I look out for in a phone is functionality, durability and design. Though battery life matters to me, but that can be salvaged with a good powe bank. With Hot S by Infinix, I think that this phone meets these requirements. Funny enough, it is light and I don’t think I will be going for another device, ” said Nkechi Nwaogugu , a banker.

INFINIX MOBILITY.jpg

The phone is light and it doesn’t look like Infinix, with its fingerprint security and its sleek black glass display has always been on point. Infinix Hot S is such a pleasant phone I mst say. The picture quality is awesome with professional mode and 13MP loaded. It’s a phone that got me “ Said , Femi Ojo

The Infinix Hot S smartphone is the first Infinix Smartphone has a dual LED Flashlight alongside a 8 Megapixels front camera. It is also the first Infinix Device to run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. With metal casing and latest OS, Infinx Hot S can be said to be a phone of its own class.

As it is with every other device, the downsides of this phone are manageable. I have come to realize this . As a game freak and once I play some hard games such as “Dream League” the touch most times isn’t receptive or when your hands are a bit wet or the weather humid, the phones acts up funny. I don’t want to bother about Gorilla Glass Cover Glass, I don’t expect the phone to come with that because of the price ( reasonable ) . As of charging, the device takes forever to fill up. But once it gets filled up, you are rest assured for the next 24 hours.

Another major heartbreak Hot S gave me was memory, it is either you give up one SIM card for a memory card or go all the way with no memory card and have double SIM cards. With this arrangement, you cannot be able to have two SIMs and a memory card in Infinix HOT S .In other words, with this phone, you cannot be able to eat your cake and have it back as it has to do with the memory card. This is a sore point for the device and a sorrow for those of us that do separate our private number and business numbers and also want to download that latest version of apps. What can I do with 16Gig inbuilt memory.

A nice phone I must say, if it had been an examination, I will score Hot S 70 percent. Impressive design, light weight, good picture quality ( especially or those in media business) nice sound quality , good reception. With this device, I can confidently say that Infinix Mobility has got me. I am hooked to Infinix phones. They impressed me with Hot 2 and sustained the impression with Hot S....https://etimesafrica./2017/01/12/infinix-hot-s-killing-the-competition-with-great-device/

Re: What I Love And Hate About Infinix Phones by wtfCode: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
What's the price?

(1) (Reply)

Itel Mobile Unveils Itel P51 With 5000mah Monster Battery Capacity #maxpower / . / Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.