Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans (7467 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / What Are The "Sins" Of President Jonathan? / Objectively List The Sins Of The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by Abagworo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2009
http://www.saharareporters.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4181:the-jews-lied-against-africa-to-ascend&catid=81:external-contrib&Itemid=300

The Jews lied against Africa to ascend
Written by NAIWU OSAHON
Sunday, 08 November 2009 05:44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naiwu Osahon
Around 1640 BCE, some 70 Canaan (Black), Hebrews under the leadership of Joseph, son of Jacob, son of Isaac, entered Egypt from Canaan, fleeing from another great drought. Doris Darkwah in (The Role of Africa in the rise of Judaism) tells us that: “They were welcomed and given food and shelter by the hospitable Egyptians. They enjoyed the rights and privileges of Egyptian citizenship, some becoming high officials in the government giving up Semitic names for Egyptian ones.

Joseph was in Pharaoh Kamoses cabinet as Prime Minister and took the Egyptian name of Zaphnathpaaneah. Yanhamu was a leading General under Amenophis IV (Akhnaton.)

“The Great Pyramids and the Obelisk had already been completed before any Hebrew set foot in Egypt; hence the idea of their being used as slave labour on those constructions is false. Pictures found on tombs show the Hebrews to be foreigners from their clothes and beards, but also that they were not in captivity. Of course, many of them laboured side by side with the Egyptians in making bricks for the outer enclosures of temples or cities, the main building effort of the day.”

Towards the end of the Hebrew’s 400 years sojourn in Egypt in 1230 BCE, when they had grown in number to be a sizable percentage of the population, Moses was already over 70 years old. The Egyptologist, James Breasted in (Dawn of Conscience) points out that his name was not Hebrew as conventionally accepted, “but an Egyptian word ‘Mose,’ or ‘Maose,’ meaning child or boy-son, to which a prefix of a god’s name may have been attached and lost over the years.”

Ernest Jones (Birth & Death of Moses) confirms that Moses was the son of Bathia, daughter of Pharaoh Seti I, and the Pharaoh himself. In other words, Moses was an incestuous child. Doris Darkwah in (The Role of Africa in the rise of Judaism) tells us that the circumstances of Moses’ birth as portrayed by the Old Testament were pure fantasy. “African myths about finding a baby in water were quite common, especially in honouring national heroes,” at the time. Obviously, Pharaoh Seti and his daughter contrived the abandoned baby in basket scenario to avoid incestuous stigma and create the opportunity to look after Moses in the palace.

Sale in his book (Al Koran, P257, 1784) tells us that: “Moses was a very swarthy man.” Sir T.W. Arnold in his book (Preaching Islam, Westminster 1896) says: “According to Mohammedan tradition, Moses was a Black man.” The Bible confirms this in Exodus IV.6. Roger in (100 Amazing Facts about the Negro) tells us that Moses was a Black African.

Moses received his theological education at Heliopolis. He went into the Lodge (the Mystery System) at age 7 and could not have come out until aged 47 because it required 40 years to train as a priest in all the disciplines. In fact, Moses was trained for the role of Pharaoh with all the magic and spiritual powers entailed in this. Moses then spent a few years in Ethiopia in continuation of his education as a prince of Egypt. He did not conquer Ethiopia as some Jewish film makers would want the world to believe. No king of Ethiopia accompanied Moses to Egypt as portrayed by the film. An emissary of the king accompanied Moses from the land of his ancestors back to Egypt because he was a prince and that was the tradition of the era.

According to Doris Darkwah, Moses became the spokesman for the Hebrews and introduced them to “a monotheistic type of religion, which he had learned as an Egyptian from the teachings of Akhnaton as a prince and pharaoh in training for 40 years, in the Mystery System. It appears Moses first preached his adaptation of Akhnaton’s religion to his people, the Egyptians, and found few followers.” He then turned to the Hebrews who were more receptive especially after Moses had killed one of his own (an Egyptian) in defence of a Hebrew. Moses became the spokesperson for the Hebrews.

Moses, at about the age of 47, ran away from his father, Pharaoh Seti I, for committing murder. His brother Aaron ran away with him because he was charged with stealing from the Pharaoh’s treasury. Moses met Deborah while on the run and it seems Deborah said confidently, pointing to Moses: 'that Egyptian.' There was nothing in Moses' make up to suggest he was a Hebrew. He was not wearing any special clothes nor did he have a beard. He looked like any other African Egyptian brother, Deborah was familiar with. Moses escaped to the Midianites on one of the Sanai hills for succour, protection, and witchcraft powers, against his imaginary pursuers. Midianites were Africans from Ethiopia worshipping a number of Deities or Gods, the principal one being El Elyon or what the Bible claims to be Lucifer.

The Midianites’ chief priest was called Jethro, a renowned spiritualist, considered to be a father of witchcraft because of his spiritual prowess and awesome cult. Moses ended up spending some 30 years in the desert with Jethro, who initiated Moses into his cult and gave Moses one of his daughters in marriage. The marriage was blessed with two children. All three, (wife, two sons) are lost to Jewish history because they did not fit into later Jewish religious politics. Some religious historians’ argument that Aaron and Mariam’s objection to Moses’ Ethiopian wife was one of colour is wrong. There was no colour prejudice as a culture until the White man invented it at the Council of Nicaea in 325 CE, to launch their selfish, deceitful religion, and eventually justify their slave trade and colonization of Africans. Besides, the Jews at that time were Africans. Mariam’s objection was obviously a national or tribal one, the same as exists today among some West African ethnic groups.

Moses’ spiritual skills, which he first learnt as a Pharaoh in training (or Prince of Egypt) was reinforced by the teachings of his father-in-law. Jethro honed Moses’ witchcraft skills. Moses saw a chance to use the Midianites’ cult as a political and spiritual rallying point to build his religious followership and take his revenge on Egypt for deriding his earlier religious teachings and turning him into a refugee and murder outcast on the run. Moses adopted or was adopted by one of the junior deities of the Midianites. Moses himself claimed that his Midianite deity gave his name as YHWH pronounced as Yahweh, and that El Elyon, the chief of the Midianites (Canaanites) deities was superior to Yahweh.

Moses said it was El Elyon (God Most High) who divided nations (of the world) and shared them among the gods (or sons of God.) That the nation allotted by El Elyon to Yahweh (a god or junior deity or son of God) was Israel. Give ear O heavens, and I will speak and let the earth hear the words of my mouth. Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations, ask your father and he will show you, your elders, and they will tell you. When El Elyon (the Most High) gave to the nations their inheritance. When he separated the sons of men he fixed the bounds of the peoples, according to the number of the sons of God. For Yahweh’s portion is his people, Jacob (Israel) his allotted heritage.
Re: The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2009
Thanks jare!! Interesting read. The Christians like to say Lion of Judah which is also a saying in Judaism. Now we all know Lion is an indigenous animal to Africa and Anyother place you find lions, they are in captivity only in Africa are they free in the wild. Now The Hebrews like to say they took nothing from Egyptian worship to make up Judaism.

Let's start with the Obvious

"even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Thy rod and staff comforts me" was directly stolen from the Pharaoh Tutankhamen's picture below.

Re: The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2009
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven was directly lifted from Egyptians which was from the Orion belt in space and the pyramids in Egypt. A picture will convince you. The jews don't want you to know these things so they won't look like they are worshiping Pagan gods like the Egyptians. Well guess what if worshiping pagan gods was what gave Egyptians so much knowledge about the universe then I think I'll worship the pagan gods too. This pyramids were built thousand of year before Mohamad or Jesus. This is of our own black civilization. The saying in Yoruba which says Aye n Yi lo. has been there for ages this means this so called old people knew the earth was spinning.

Re: The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2009
Now the ark of the covenant that Christians and Jews talks about has never been seen by any one alive yet but how they depict it is questionable. It was direectly lifted from Egypt. On the walls in a temple and on the coffin of Pharaoh Tutankhamen which depicts Isis and Nephtis wings touching because they are the goddesses that guide the ancient Egyptians to the after life after death. Look at the pictures below and tell me you still don't think the Jews stole from Egypt. They lived there for 400 years it's only natural that they worship Egyptian Gods but for them to say no is blasphemy. Now check out the picture below.

Re: The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2009
Also it says in the bible about the so called jews worshipping a calf that led to moses breaking the so called ten commandment. They were worshiping Amen and his symbol is a calf or RAM. Now in Judaism they still blow horns which is also a way to worship Amen. You sacrifice a calf or Ram to Amen. Now the Muslims still do that without knowing where the original idea came from. They just thought it all came from Allah's ideas given to Mohamad. If you want to Argue, argue with the pictures they'll prove you wrong in every way. Hotep
Re: The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by naijaking1: 4:48am On Nov 09, 2009
Very interesting
Re: The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2009
Note that is not my research. I only happen to bump into these informations either among friends arguing or Online. This one was from Saran Suten Seti. An American Afrocentric scholar who backs up his informations with images that can't be falsified and actual footages not movies. He's really gifted.
Re: The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by texazzpete(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2009
9jaganja:

Note that is not my research. I only happen to bump into these informations either among friends arguing or Online. This one was from Saran Suten Seti. An American Afrocentric scholar who backs up his informations with images that can't be falsified and actual footages not movies. He's really gifted.

You mean he makes dubious inferences by massively stretching his imagination?

Pray, tell me, what text are you quoting from when you quote statements credited to Deborah et al?

PS: Can you also explain how the 'bible confirms Moses was a black man'?
Re: The Sins Of The Jews Against Us Africans by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
I already said argue with the images. They have been there before Christianity and Judaism. How come the extreme similarities without giving honour to the original? Plagiarism comes to mind

Where in a any of my posts did I say Moses was a Black man?. I don't say what I can't prove. Everything I said here I backed it up with images that are not refutable .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Population To Surpass U.S By 2050 / Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader / We Won’t Deploy INEC Officials To Danger Zones – Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.