Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Do Not Take The N-power Job If… - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Not Take The N-power Job If… (30633 Views)

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / 2017 N-POWER JOB RECRUITMENT- What To Do To Be Shortlisted For N-power 2017 / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Godside: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
ststyreal:

Please don't take it that way. The guy just wan make person dey regret y him or her apply for N-Power. Instead of encouraging the applicate, him just they feel like to say people wey apply no get sense or like to say we no know wetin N-Power entails. No vex say I too vex, e dey come like that sometimes.

Madam you are right but learn to control your vex . I was once a Lassra officer but after fashola's regime they had to reduce the staff , even the MD was also change . But thank God that gave me the mind to always save as much as possible . Have started my card business and am enjoying it . N-power its just the same thing like the Yes program by Gej . Learn from the op and control your vex

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by ststyreal(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gaxx01:

And what do u mean by 'after all na zoology GEJ study'..?
C this fool, what did u even study? If what you studied is more relevant than the zoology why are u here stretching and expanding your nerves and blood arteries talking about N power like your whole generation depends on it. Mtchw
U sure say no be mushin u dey live. See as u carry another person matter for head. Abeg, I need to give u paracetamol, because your head too dey hot, before e go cause another thing for your body!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by olasamuel006: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
so the decision is in every youths hand,understand that taking this Job mean you're restricted to a life of 30 k for two year think of what you can do for the 2 years and if you think the job is still better than your two years thought then enjoy the job....well for anyone with hope of getting a good job remember to add 2 years up....government are succeeding in their bids to reprogram people to poverty so be sure you're not coined......and also with the use of the new payment system you might not be able get any other job until then.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by somanze: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
maestro2000:

http://megasblog.com/2016/11/28/not-take-n-power-job/
Who is this F00L!! How many jobs have you created... Enemy of Progress!! F00L
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Saintp(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Elbowroom:

U don hear government owing Nysc Allawee before?
Must u rubbish every action of this government just because you don't like them?

Bros, I did not single out PMB's govt. I don't know why you guys go on the attack whenever govt is mentioned as if they care about you.

Plz don't compare this with NYSC, they are very different. I just sounded a note of caution and it was my own opinion after some past observations. I just hope I will be wrong.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by ststyreal(f): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Godside:

Madam you are right but learn to control your vex . I was once a Lassra officer but after fashola's regime they had to reduce the staff , even the MD was also change . But thank God that gave me the mind to always save as much as possible . Have started my card business and am enjoying it . N-power its just the same thing like the Yes program by Gej . Learn from the op and control your vex
Common congratulations the op couldn't mutter to those selected and u say I should learn from him. Am sorry my brother, I have nothing to learn from him, can only apologise to him for calling him some not too good names.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by NairaMaster1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=ststyreal post=51453231]
Please for your information, you are talking to graduates here and not one toddler who doesn't know his or her left. Na waooooo, this N-Power have given dick tom and harry the leverage to talk to someone anyhow. Wetin concern op for N-Power matter, why not mind your own business, sabinusssss, I too know, eke idumota, shobole yo ke! Do you think we don't know all this before applying, no be your fault na federal govt wey dey publicise everything, na him make you get mind dey lecture graduates like to say na children you dey teach. You are lucky, am not seeing you facially, I would have shown you my result for you to know that you are talking to intellectuals and not fools. Learn to mind your business and in this case, please do keep your advice to your self![/quote

You can snap it and attach to your post. Funny babe]
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by SycophanticGoat: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
gamyy:

u could have ignored the post and not comment...

I swear, you are right. The girl/guy didn't make any single sense.. just blabbing about like a kid playing with water in his mouth..

Who cares if she had a good degree or good results? She ain't the only one with such by the way. Intellectuals (not the type she's claiming), see reasonable submissions and make their own contributions or rather counter the content meaningfully. But this one's comment is a pure let down.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Gaxx01(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
ststyreal:

U sure say no be mushin u dey live. See as u carry another person matter for head. Abeg, I need to give u paracetamol, because your head too dey hot, before e go cause another thing for your body!

Smh
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Godside: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
ststyreal:

Common congratulations the op couldn't mutter to those selected and u say I should learn from him. Am sorry my brother, I have nothing to learn from him, can only apologise to him for calling him some not too good names.

@@Op no vex , on behave of STSTYREAL I go send you recharge card, pm me now . You can see that she meant no harm and I also believe the op meant well for other . Our government is sick
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by ststyreal(f): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gaxx01:

Smh
Common, don't take things too serious habaa! Chill friend. You dey vex say me I type rubbish but you self see your last comment to me. But in all, no vex if I offend u, you no no whether I be your sister friend so, u dey call me fool. As for the op, common congratulations him no fit tell people wey dem select, na to dey give them reasons make them no take N-Power job him first see. Peace my brother!
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by massive1019(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
person wey go tell me sey mak I no do dis npower..chaii, dem neva born m. Opportunity 4 me 2 sponsor mysef 4 master. gvmnt..carry go.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by ststyreal(f): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Godside:

@@Op no vex , on behave of STSTYREAL I go send you recharge card, pm me now . You can see that she meant no harm and I also believe the op meant well for other . Our government is sick
smiley thanks my friend. Am grateful. @ Op, accept my apology for calling you those not too good names, am sorry OK but next time, appreciate, congratulates and give people reasons to be happy, instead of atrightly making us feel remorseful for applying for N-Power. And for those fighting for @ op, make una no vex but make una still advice @ op to learn to congratulate and appreciate the humility of the N-Power applicant because it takes an humble mind to apply. God bless us all. Peace my people. @ omolola thanks, and to those who understand my message by liking it, after N-Power, the good Lord will grant us all our heart desires or even before the end of the programme, better job, go land our way, and people wey dey yab us say na labourer job we take, go rejoice with us.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by iamultron: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
maestro2000:

http://megasblog.com/2016/11/28/not-take-n-power-job/

Thanks for ur concern. ..but it is wrong to advise people not to accept it..based on their dreams and aspirations. ..one tin or the other...my guy..it's better than being idle.....a proactive individual can actually take up the job..it's kinda flexible. .8am -2pm. ..you can actually do other things ...if I have any other good job offer better than npower I will take it .for now npower it is feasible. ..the pay is poor yes...but the initiative is thumb up...if they can increase the pay it will be beta
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Timblaze(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
ops! thanks, but look at it this way, i graduated and has been unable to secure a good job, and i hv been teachin for less than 20k for two years. i think this is a gud way to start savin more.. to start somethin.. i think many graduate are in the same shoe or worst...

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Gaxx01(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
ststyreal:

Common, don't take things too serious habaa! Chill friend. You dey vex say me I type rubbish but you self see your last comment to me. But in all, no vex if I offend u, you no no whether I be your sister friend so, u dey call me fool. As for the op, common congratulations him no fit tell people wey dem select, na to dey give them reasons make them no take N-Power job him first see. Peace my brother!

My apologies, i over reacted.
It's all good
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Gaxx01(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
ststyreal:

U get ice water for mouth, lol now m feeling bad, lemme go n delete d comment sef
Lol
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by giles14(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
ststyreal:

Please for your information, you are talking to graduates here and not one toddler who doesn't know his or her left. Na waooooo, this N-Power have given dick tom and harry the leverage to talk to someone anyhow. Wetin concern op for N-Power matter, why not mind your own business, sabinusssss, I too know, eke idumota, shobole yo ke! Do you think we don't know all this before applying, no be your fault na federal govt wey dey publicise everything, na him make you get mind dey lecture graduates like to say na children you dey teach. You are lucky, am not seeing you facially, I would have shown you my result for you to know that you are talking to intellectuals and not fools. Learn to mind your business and in this case, please do keep your advice to your self!
my sister kudos to you.the only problem i with you is apologizing to the people attack you.

but above you are a strong so go for what you want and believe in, afterall no condition is permanent.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by gamyy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
ststyreal:

I couldn't have because I'm part of the N-Power he is addressing!

alryt..u are a part of N-power. sowi if unr offended by his write up..u cud av jst sed..NO U DNT AGREE WITH HIM, instead of making it look like u guys av a beef..u get
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Olabestonic001(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
ststyreal:

It seems you really did not get my message, it doesn't matter my brother what I studied, (after all na zoology jonathan study before him become president)but my point remains that, the guy( op), make me feel like I have made a wrong choice, as if, I didn't think properly before applying for the programme, as in trying to discourage and make people regret and feel remorseful for applying. That is y i responded in that manner, reminding him that it is graduate, who must have understood what the programme entails and also have weighed their decisions before applying, that he is addressing and not toddlers.

Maybe you are really making a wrong choice out of frustration dear. Sometimes, when we suddenly become angry because of an analysis its usually because we are frustrated. Maybe you should really consider the N-Power well and see if you really NEED it. I know you want it very badly due to economic and financial exigencies but if you have supportive parents, siblings or if you're engaged, analyze your OFFER!
I've been in such situations before. I rejected the GIS because it didn't tally with my dream, a job with FBNMFB due to the fact I am aspiring to be an Engineering Manager, decided not to woo any lady because I was unemployed about 2 years ago (though I'm now married) and many such crazy decisions I still make. I recently rejected an appointment in PHC and stayed put in my company. My company's salaries have been very irregular and the other pays much more and same sector. But, I stayed put because in the long run, my ambition and aspirations will be far easily realized (I plan to go for professional Masters oversea and reside for years before coming for even a bigger dream in Nigeria).
I am telling you this because I want you to see the big picture. Take the job but create your 'exit' plan.
GOD bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
I think OP is making some sense here.... What he was trying to say is that, don't put all your eggs in one basket, and or one bird at hand is better than one thousand in the bush.
So, think before you leap

I'll advise dose who ve nothing at hand to accept the offer!
The most important tin in dis country rite nw is to have a source of income. From dre u can grow! I can tell u dat most of my friends lecturing in Unis. Just Doin it cos dey noe at the end something is coming in nd also gives dem d opportunity to meet pple nd be more exposed. U can't tell if u going to meet ur employers son/daughter dre.
Just saying!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by dhope: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Well everybody like OP is entitled to his/her own opinion. Who wears d shoe is d only person that knows where it pinches. dt is to say na person wey don sitdon in parent house for years after graduatn will understand d importance on npower job.
OP seems not to realize that dreams of many young nigerians have gone into oblivion owing to how dis country has been basterdized in d past by d cycle of useless rulers which we call leaders who have rendered useless a saying dt youth are leaders of 2moro in our country.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by KealDrogo: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by DrTims(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op, thanks for the advice. I plan to use the money from dis Npower to complete my masters program at ABU. I have been teaching at a secondary skul at samaru since i came to zaria for dis M.sc program and i must say dis Npower pay is far higher than what most skuls pay around here. Although my dreams remain firmly in line....

1 Like

Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by SABA2002(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
thunderbabs:

U don mess op too much....eleyi pooju

undecided undecided undecided face front joor
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by adejone(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=ststyreal post=51453231]
Please for your information, you are talking to graduates here and not one toddler who doesn't know his or her left. Na waooooo, this N-Power have given dick tom and harry the leverage to talk to someone anyhow. Wetin concern op for N-Power matter, why not mind your own business, sabinusssss, I too know, eke idumota, shobole yo ke! Do you think we don't know all this before applying, no be your fault na federal govt wey dey publicise everything, na him make you get mind dey lecture graduates like to say na children you dey teach. You are lucky, am not seeing you facially, I would have shown you my result for you to know that you are talking to intellectuals and not fools. Learn to mind your business and in this case, please do keep your advice to your self![/quote

He only expressed himself ....na wa for you oh. Are you sure you are a graduate?
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by ADBA3005(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Valmesk:
Yes he made sense but what of someone that has been searching for job and has no capital to start a business and has been shortlisted in the Npower program.Should he/she take the job?
DONT B DISCOURAGED:A JOBLES PERSON SULD EMBRACE N-POWER.ALSO,D VOLUNTEER CANT B OVER-USED BY D SCHOOL TEACHERS.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by elbaraj001(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
mack111:

And u call yourself a graduate? Smh. U should be ashamed of yourself.
Wetin dis one dey yan again?...
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by iamjp87(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
@Ststyreal, I am very sure your read the Op's message but you didn't understand at all. And that's an indication that you may not be smart enough to read in between the lines when the government, through the program, conceals info which may enslave you and other intending participants. Get the message. Don't be desperate. He only suggested, by implication, that you should think it through, not grab the opportunity blindly.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by saintmark88(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
The post is useless, nobody forced Nyone to apply, pple applied bcis they felt they needed it, Npower doesn't stop u from doing nytyn u want to do, it is like an extended youth corp.......if u dnt have nytyn tin doing for now, no source of income, den its perfect for u.

Dnt listen to pple hu tru their bad belle want to spoil ur mind.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by radiance26(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
massive1019:
person wey go tell me sey mak I no do dis npower..chaii, dem neva born m. Opportunity 4 me 2 sponsor mysef 4 master. gvmnt..carry go.
Am wit u bro,its an opportunity for me to do my post graduate in education.I strongly bliv i can build a good career frm this programme.
Re: Do Not Take The N-power Job If… by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
God bless OP! He has really said the truth.....one just need to apply common sense. If you think it 'll favour you, go for it and if you think otherwise, u can reject it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! Error On Waec Result Costing Me Jobs. / Nestle Recruiting Apply Urgent / UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.