Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex (2142 Views)

Make Money Online 10 Incredible Approaches To Make Cash Online In Nigeria ( / Sit Back, Relax And Make Money At Home! / Make Cash With Autosurfing !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's been a while I have posted on NL. I like to protect my name and gives you good and real information here.I understand that many people have been frustrated by forex trading and have opted out. The most important thing is that you have to gives all what it takes. You will all agree with me that forex trading is a real investment. Please the information I want to share here is not get rich quick method, not mmm and the likes. Whatever your position in forex trading business this information will help you most importantly those who want to invest in forex trading and concentrate on other daily activities and still make cash from forex trading. All you have to do is to fund your account will minimum of $200 with the broker I will recommend. Your account will be attached to our trading account and our trades will be copied directly to your trading account (copy trading). Note you just need to pay little subscription for the service monthly.

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2019
Morning everyone. the benefits you are going to enjoy with the copy trading system is that, you will only fund your trading account and watch your account grow. You can take your profits without any restrictions, you are the owner of your account. We will only trade it on your behalf. No profit sharing percentage, just a small subscription fees monthly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2019
My signature is for use on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Steven888(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2019
What broker are you trading on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2019
The broker is maximusfx a Nigeria broker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2019
My signature phone number is for sms only. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shipperslink:
Morning everyone. the benefits you are going to enjoy with the copy trading system is that, you will only fund your trading account and watch your account grow. You can take your profits without any restrictions, you are the owner of your account. We will only trade it on your behalf. No profit sharing percentage, just a small subscription fees monthly.

Yes it is not a signal service where your attention is needed. Your trading experience does not matter. For more information see my signature(sms only) or ask here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by alexsandro(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
It's old way to invest into. I suppose institutional-grade alternative investment crypto SEC fund that seeks to capture alpha from uncharted parameters in digital assets is better. By way of volatility harvesting and decorrelating algorithms, the firm identifies market dislocations that drive risk-adjusted investment opportunities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
We are using a tested and trusted forex trading system in our copy trading (the harmonic pattern system). Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
Harmonic pattern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Check these harmonic pattern setup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2019
Good morning everyone. My copy trading system is an alternative way for everyone to get involved in forex trading without any stress from you and you will consistently make cash. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie. Just fund your account with the a Nigeria broker i will recommend with minimum of $200. This is your account and you are at liberty to manage withdrawal on your own. We are team of experience traders that are managing this service. We approach market with two proven trading strategy. Harmonic pattern and pure price action. I have posted harmonic pattern setup in my older post. Below is a sample of price action pix. To get started use my signature number (sms only)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Here please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Gold setup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by kcmichael: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2019
What's your monthly fee and what's the ROI at the end of the month with$200

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
kcmichael:
What's your monthly fee and what's the ROI at the end of the month with$200

#5000 first month, #10,000 thereafter. Target of 35-50% ROI
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning everyone. Our gold buy setup have made us good profit yesterday. You can check the pictures of yesterday.
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good evening everyone.
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by nopoverty(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Is it compulsory to signup through ur link
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 5:23am On Aug 22, 2019
No. But you must open account with that broker.
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Please note if you are opening your live account on maximusfx website, select mini variable, and leverage of 1:500

Thanks.
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good evening everyone.. Please drop your questions here. Thanks
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Picture of one of our trading opportunity for the coming week.

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by anuku1: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'm interested. How do I get started and please what is the assurance of a steady ROI?
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hello everyone. Early September trading history below. Pictures speaks volume.

Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
anuku1:
I'm interested. How do I get started and please what is the assurance of a steady ROI?
send email to my email written on my signature. Steady ROI is assured.
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Shipperslink(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
To get immediate response from me on your inquiry, please send your inquiry to the phone number on my signature. Sms only.
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by kcmichael: 6:47am On Sep 07, 2019
I heard maximum Fx is a scam and withholds withdrawal
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by peeps4u: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2019
Hello, no updates?
Re: Invest, Relax And Make Cash- Forex by Asiwe6197: 5:23am On Jun 13, 2020
[/font]
Shipperslink:
Good morning everyone. My copy trading system is an alternative way for everyone to get involved in forex trading without any stress from you and you will consistently make cash. It doesn't matter if you are a newbie. Just fund your account with the a Nigeria broker i will recommend with minimum of $200. This is your account and you are at liberty to manage withdrawal on your own. We are team of experience traders that are managing this service. We approach market with two proven trading strategy. Harmonic pattern and pure price action. I have posted harmonic pattern setup in my older post. Below is a sample of price action pix. To get started use my signature number (sms only)
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

Should I Invest In Branch App, Aella Or Nodcredit / What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? / Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.