Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Making A Case For Full Implementation Of Death Penalty In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Making A Case For Full Implementation Of Death Penalty In Nigeria (321 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Approves Death Penalty For Cultists / Ambode Signs Death Penalty For Kidnappers / FG Rules Out Full Implementation Of 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making A Case For Full Implementation Of Death Penalty In Nigeria by SuperStriker: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am here to make a case for death penalty in Nigeria and also to request that such sentences be carried out swiftly.

Some people may argue that death penalty is not good because you should not take life that you cannot create so my question to these set of people is what of the life taken by the criminals which they cannot create?

Some say that death penalty does not serve as a deterrent to crime but I disagree. Go and check Egypt where the penalty for rape is death, they have very low rate of rape in that country.

How can people be so evil and wicked to behead three small children and then to capture a little boy and cut off his joystick

Oh lord, my heart is broken.

I say death to these criminal!!!!

Even if will not bring back the dead but it will also send the killers to the land of the dead where they have sent others.

Let our National Assemble see this.

I urge every Governor that has a death penalty in front of him to sign but yet to do so to sign immediately and have these demons executed without further delay.

It is even written in the bible that when judgement is swiftly carried out, it brings terror to the heart of the wicked.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490346/corpse-3-year-old-boy-joystick-cut

https://www.nairaland.com/3479481/womans-3-children-beheaded-taraba
Re: Making A Case For Full Implementation Of Death Penalty In Nigeria by SuperStriker: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Edo Poll: Tribunal ‎fixes Dec 7 To Hear Pending Applications / Osun Denies Receiving 82 Billion Naira From FG / Ex-jonathan Aide Omokri Attacks Soyinka Over His Green Cardiac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.