Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River (27058 Views)

Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
The bereaved mother, who narrated her story in Tiv told the Vanguard she has only one child left.

She said the three slain children were her 10-year-old girl, identified as Terdors, who is also the eldest; 8-year-old Terna Embelga, a boy; and another girl, Sulumshima Embelga, 6

According to her, the three of them went to have their bath in a nearby stream called Jookwa alongside eight other children in the evening of October 30.

She narrated, “When they (all the 11 children) finished swimming, they decided to fetch water with their buckets for their use at home.

“On their homeward journey along the bush path, two men suddenly emerged from a farm rice and grabbed one of my three children in the group by the neck.

“While the other children in the group threw away the buckets of water they were carrying amid the ambush and ran for their dear lives, my two other children decided to fight back and rescue their sibling from the assailants.

“The escaped children brought the news home. Immediately, my husband, fellow villagers and I mobilised to the scene of the attack where we found the headless bodies of the three children in the pool of their blood. It was horrifying.

“Beholding the headless bodies, I thought I would die. There were other items lying on the ground at the scene of the crime.

“The items include a weird looking cap, substances believed to be hard drugs and a blood stained shirt.

“We didn’t see the heads of the children. They may have been taken away for ritual purposes.

“I had four children. With three of them killed in cold blood, I am left with only one that I am breastfeeding. It all shows the seriousness of the insecurity in the land.”

Taraba State Police Command Public Relations Officer, ASP David Misal, confirmed the incident and said the command was investigating the crime, adding that no arrest has been made so far.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/11/woman-cries-for-justice-over-beheading.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Atiku2019: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by benswagtt(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
some humans are heartless. don't these men of the underworld deserve jungle justice when caught? some will say no because they don't know the pain of losing children.

40 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by kinggogo: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dey must b caught in Jesus Name

Amen

Maam God is ur strength

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by sekundosekundo: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
I wonder how this kind of people sleep.

26 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by dominique(f): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is bad. Why are these heartless people's roaming the world while the good ones die everyday? It's only God that can console the bereaved parents.

7 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Omotayor123(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oh my God.. Only God can console her. cry
I pray justice prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Dongreat(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
I am sorry for your loss madam but truth be told you will certainly have no justice simply because you are not among the elite or related to any, or finically strong to pursue the case privately. Nigerians are the most unfortunate citizens in the world. A country where I can simply accuse a stranger of stealing and he/she will be burnt alive, a country where armed robbers can share pamphlets informing citizens of their impending crimes, a country where every organizations are highly corrupt including the churches which could have been sanctuaries for many. As for securities, we the citizens are on our own and daily we live as it's our last. God help us. Once again madam, my condolences to you and your family.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
I pray God fights your battle.

RIP to d kids
cry

6 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Anoti1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
So sad. May God console the family and punish the culprits.

By the way Igbofirstlady, why do u lyk posting only bad news?

4 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by spiro4real(f): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
God have Mercy!

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Toylove: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Brutality... Well like omotayor123 said, only God cn console her

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by afanide: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
What a country
And this was swept under the carpet?
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Again today.. Jungle justice to them.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigeria is gradually descending to ... undecided
Human lives no longer worth anything. May God console this woman and her family! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by SweetJoystick(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na wah! Really painful loss, its disheartening to loose one in a day talk more of 3.
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
too bad . mber month get rich quick ritual syndrome .
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Sismerra: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by SweetJoystick(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dongreat:
G
Toylove:
G
Anoti1:
Smh I honestly don't get it. Are you guys being paid or what? Or there is some sort of gain attached to this childish act being displayed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Lovelyboy007: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is cruel. Rest in peace to the died

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by neweraomo: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
HMMMMM cry

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by 9niceguy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Heart of man is full of wickedness.....human to human for that matter
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by kolaish(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Our land has continue to be desecrated by blood of innocent people crying out for justice. Just hope the country is not suffering from the repercussions, judging from the economy point of view!

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by infogenius(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by HarmonyDee(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Speechless!!!
Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by Toylove: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Try get some sense if you don't have any
U cn dash me na........ Wait sef, how is what I post ur biz

1 Like

Re: Woman's 3 Children Beheaded In Taraba River by buffalowings: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
O ga o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing / Lady Shares Her Story After She Was Kidnapped By One Chance In Rivers State / Pastor Rapes 16-year-old During Three-day Deliverance Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.