Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather (44771 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Wizkid’s Second Son, King Ayo, Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured / Wizkid's Second Son, King Ayo Is All Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by AlexCk: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
.....and this is news??
Choi!!

Warrisdis nau??

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
ikombe:
Do the needfull undecided
henrydadon:

you see your life..oya ..deactivate now..before i flog you
EWAagoyin:
Oya de activate @ kisschrix

[color=#5500000]Someone cannot play with you again? cheesy[/color]

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please be a man and do the needful
KissChrix:
So? How's this news?

If this gets to fp, I'm deactivating
undecided
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by EWAagoyin(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:

is this how u used to do grin
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Picture of you unclad or ...
alaskido:
This is Rubbish News. It this story gets to Front page, make I naked take my bath.
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
is this how u used to do grin

I don know say e go reach FP gringrin
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Typical Afonja grin cheesy
KissChrix:
So? How's this news?

undecided

**Modified**

I will deactivate when Wole Soyinka tears His green card

Please, reduce the mentions gringrin
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Baby mama you are cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Typical Afonja grin cheesy
cheesygrin

You say? undecided
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nickymezor(f): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
obaival:
[size=80pt]BABY MAMA[/size]
OMG! Hahaha.
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by mengho(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Aww, what a cute and adorable baby cheesy, too bad it dosent change d fact he is a basta*d lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Danieluwem: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Looool..
Unah funny sha..
Abi la new thing say him pikin don get oyibo man as godfather
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
The baby looks like the mother not wizkid abeg. shocked
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by ikombe: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:

Lol grin
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by BerryAnny(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
kinggogo:
If u lyk shout from now till nxt yr, u r still a BABY MAMA.

Aisssh!!! No chill!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
WomanOfRace:
The news in this is the unbelievable?
how lucky to have a white man as godfather?

Africans!

This is the last time i will comment on something like this.

I understand where you are coming from. But the man could be a very good friend of hers and it's only natural of him, being the godfather, due to that reason. She didn't say she was lucky to have a white man as the godfather of her son
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by tuns30(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
en
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by odinese(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by princeemmma(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wizkid didn't give birth to dis Baby,he vomitted out this Baby,no need for DNA
hmmmn!!!!!!!!

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
She is a baby mother
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by WomanOfRace(f): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
lovelygurl:

I understand where you are coming from. But the man could be a very good friend of hers and it's only natural of him, being the godfather, due to that reason. She didn't say she was lucky to have a white man as the godfather of her son

You are right but i see nothing much in it. More like a sentence in a paragraph of a story.
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by wtfCode: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
www.nairaland.com/lindaikejiblog

her looks good for bj
Niggy u jhast spoke ma mind
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by mchenryking0(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
I pity WizKid ooo, me I don't trust oyinbo again. with all dis story of homosexuality WizKid still allow him pickin dey lost like play play.. who no dat boy make dem advise am. I don talk my own
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by nahnah: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
who cares

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op the guy no be white nah... I even expect to see bill gate or Trump as his Son's godfather now u come carry albino come dey show me... abeg make I ask ooo why WizKids pikins always get 4plots of land for forehead the guy should go and check his DNA something is wrong inside him... though buhari is a mad cow

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Moneyhatesme(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:
So? How's this news?

undecided

**Modified**

I will deactivate when Wole Soyinka tears His green card

Please, reduce the mentions gringrin

This maaan

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
TunezBlog:
Ayo Junior, the second son of Nigeria afropop star, Wizkid spent time with his white Godfather over the weekend with his mother Binta, who keeps reiterating on social media that she is a mother and not a babymama, a notion even Davido's ex, Sira Kante agrees with.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/wizkids-second-son-gets-white-man-as.html?m=0

Very easy to become a mother or father, but not that easy to become a wife or husband. All mothers are not wives likewise all fathers. Has not saïd anything différent. Congrats though.

Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
See his Head grin
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by VictorRomanov: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Daminaj1:
Binta Bello says she is not a babymama. Davido's Ex Girlfriend Sira Kante supported Binta by Liking the post. Who knew they were friends?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/11/i-am-mother-not-babymama-binta-bello.html

Na Association of Baby Mamas (ABaM) dem dey
Re: Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather by blossomnet1: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
wizkid lips tho..carboncopy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Mercy Wins A Trip To Dubai With Ike, As She & Her Team Get N1M / Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos) / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.